Dressing better

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I'm trying to do a little bit of everything RF.

Found this on my laptop, me circa early Summer 2008.
tumblr_l19h1ajW0z1qaf7o7.jpg

sick fit Ty!!
you like a stylish nurse

Are those the burgundy? They look red. I'm deciding what color to cop. I have blue sperrys and brown sperrys but I think a black boat shoe would be hard to pull off. Am I crazy here? I think the burgundy is more versatile.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Are those the burgundy? They look red. I'm deciding what color to cop. I have blue sperrys and brown sperrys but I think a black boat shoe would be hard to pull off. Am I crazy here? I think the burgundy is more versatile.
Yea they are the burgundy.

Here is a picture with less light.

Also someone mentioned that they ran .5 bigger so I got a half size down. Ends up being a little tight, my regular size would have fit perfectly. To me they fit true to size just like TheGrimm said.

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Yea they are the burgundy.

Here is a picture with less light.

Also someone mentioned that they ran .5 bigger so I got a half size down. Ends up being a little tight, my regular size would have fit perfectly. To me they fit true to size just like TheGrimm said.

How much do these run for?? Very nice
smokin.gif

I got a pair of jack purcells I am going to return them. Converse are just so cheap and flimsy to me. Those white nikes are beautiful a page back. Info?

Originally Posted by quik1987

From GQ:

New-Wave Boat Shoes
Nothing wrong with traditional brown boat shoes, but with everyone from Sperry to Gucci doing creative new riffs, why not go for something more up to date than the ones JFK sported? Try a streamlined new silhouette or a splashy color instead.
-1.jpg

Just to compare:

GQs picture from a few pages back motivated me to take a pic of the boat shoes in rotation ... hoping to pick up a sky blue and/or yellow pair sometime later:

Timberlands, Sperrys, Ferragamos, ASOS and Aldos: 

Originally Posted by niidawg3

GQs picture from a few pages back motivated me to take a pic of the boat shoes in rotation ... hoping to pick up a sky blue and/or yellow pair sometime later:

Timberlands, Sperrys, Ferragamos, ASOS and Aldos: 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

craving for Skittles (purple bag of course)
laugh.gif

Does anyone have any info on those all white Janoskis? Also, someone posted a picture of some red sperry penny loafers many pages back, I can't find what they're called so if someone knows the name, please share.

^ Those looks interesting...wonder how they feel.

Thanks RFX for posting that coupon....there is no bar code or keyword for sales associated to input for it to work? It's just a flyer, just show them that and they'll do the rest?~

I'm not really feeling the low boat shoes style, I hope companies release some mid boat shoes in canvas.

Back
Top Bottom