Dressing better

Originally Posted by RFX45

I agree with WJ4, TI has great style at times but he really does take it to the extreme at times. When it's bad, then it's really bad. He is one of the rappers who can make it real clean though, he can really dress up is he wants/needs to.
The concept is really nice, but the execution is not so great. This was from last month's GQ where they named T.I. one of the top 10 bestdressed men. I didn't resize it on purpose for those who wants to read. PS I don't know why it uploaded sideways, the picture shows up vertically onmy CPU.
a23r0x.jpg

Topman definitely has some crack. Can't wait till the store opens up. Feeling this bomber
Topman isn't really that nice...well at least what I see every time I went to their store.

I always made sure I visited that store in hopes to find something nice, but I get disappointed every time.

TI was dressed better on his older GQ appearance.
ti_gq4.jpg

ti_gq1.jpg

As for Topman, I believe it is GAP/Old Navy of UK, just slimmer like H&M.
Quality isn;t the best but fit and price is good. I think it is a good alternative to H&M and most of their jackets looks decnet at most.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Where can I find a nice, inexpensive cardigan other than a urbanoutfitters.com?
H&M
Gap
Old Navy
Macy's (can get one for cheap with all their sales and coupons)

Originally Posted by wj4

I got the J shoes from UrbanOutfitters today. The shoes are incredibly light. I will take pix when I get home later on. I'm thinking of getting another pair to keep on ice since it's just around $35 shipped.

Got mine too. The fit is perfect, great great presentation for a 35 dollar shoe. It came with it's own black felt storage back. Also has a leather capunderneath the toe section, a great touch.

Second pair already in the works.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Where can I find a nice, inexpensive cardigan other than a urbanoutfitters.com?
There's a very nice pink/gray Perry Ellis one at Macy's on sale for $30 and several patterns for $30-40 at Banana Republic. At leastthat's what I saw today at the local mall.

Thanks Dip Tdot.

^^ Thanks wj4. I wanted to know the same. I wanted something likeTI's but the sports jacket and cardigan are both $1,000 plus.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by wj4

I got the J shoes from UrbanOutfitters today. The shoes are incredibly light. I will take pix when I get home later on. I'm thinking of getting another pair to keep on ice since it's just around $35 shipped.

Got mine too. The fit is perfect, great great presentation for a 35 dollar shoe. It came with it's own black felt storage back. Also has a leather cap underneath the toe section, a great touch.

Second pair already in the works.

def. a great deal for $35!!!
eek.gif
gonna have to pick a pair up. good looks.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Any fit pics of the shoes with jeans WJ4?
Just curious to see how it looks...
Because I'm bored and can't go to sleep.
laugh.gif
Jeans are Levi 514 if that makes a difference. I'm contemplating about gettinganother pair now..being only $35.
laugh.gif

2rhplzc.jpg

2la3g5v.jpg

EDIT: nm i just read the post again...
laugh.gif

but now that you posted the pics of those j shoes i just copped them...couldnt resist

Originally Posted by baik

^how much bigger would you say they fit than nikes?...half a shoe size or less?

thanks in advance
I got them in a 9 and I think it's comparable to a 9.5 in say, Nike Dunk.

Call me crazy here, but I'm digging a few pairs of Ugg. I bet they're crazy comfy and warm during the cold and rainy days.

10757-882324-3.jpg

10942-882325-p.jpg

10942-882325-7.jpg

10942-644634-p.jpg

Man, that outfit is
pimp.gif
IMO. I need a jacket like that in my life - preferably one nearly identical to that one. The knit sweater under it is a cool look,too. I can't find anything like that in a more modern fit - I also prefer cardigans to pull overs because I feel too tangled up in a pull over over a longsleeved shirt.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by baik

^how much bigger would you say they fit than nikes?...half a shoe size or less?

thanks in advance
I got them in a 9 and I think it's comparable to a 9.5 in say, Nike Dunk.

Call me crazy here, but I'm digging a few pairs of Ugg. I bet they're crazy comfy and warm during the cold and rainy days.

10757-882324-3.jpg

10942-882325-p.jpg

10942-882325-7.jpg

10942-644634-p.jpg
You usually give some good advice wj4, but you totally lost me with this one...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom