Dressing better

giuliano-fujiwara-autumn-2009-accessories-01.jpg

these joints look mad futuristic

Just Ordered these desert boots from Urbanoutfitters.com for $35 shipped (They retailed for $180 so I think it's a definate steal). They have a good sizerun too, sizes 9-13. Use code "BFF" for 10% off. Here are the boots:

14228431_16_b

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Just Ordered these desert boots from Urbanoutfitters.com for $35 shipped (They retailed for $180 so I think it's a definate steal). They have a good size run too, sizes 9-13. Use code "BFF" for 10% off. Here are the boots:

14228431_16_b
Yup yup, should be coming in on friday. What kind of sizing did you do? True to fit?

Well, the fine print said they fit true. Im a size 9.5/10 (preferrably 10) and I got these in a 10. So, I believe they'll fit fine.

What are the rules for white pants?

Ive had some linen, flat front, RL's in my closet for two years and im ready to put em in rotation this summer.

Just got my Sperry Topsider Stripers in. I like the way they look, I just have to wait on mother nature to switch the weather up before I can start rocking em.

Only time I'll wear sweat pants is on the way to the gym. I just can't do them.

I don't think I'd wear some of the entire outfits that I've seen posted.

I'd prolly just pluck parts of them and just add my own feel to it. Cause everything doesn't look good on everyone.
ohwell.gif

Just a heads up, 30% off sale at Martin & Osa on purchases $75 or more.
Code in the front page I believe.

tired of wearing all white af1s with my shirt untucked so,

whats a good shoe for khakis with a long sleeve button down shirt tucked in?

preferably brown

Originally Posted by Emoney246

tired of wearing all white af1s with my shirt untucked so,

whats a good shoe for khakis with a long sleeve button down shirt tucked in?

preferably brown
You already have a good idea of what you want so just visit some stores at the mall and see what fits your style and occasion. For casual, brownboat shoes, driving shoes, desert boots would work.

I got the J shoes from UrbanOutfitters today. The shoes are incredibly light. I will take pix when I get home later on. I'm thinking of getting anotherpair to keep on ice since it's just around $35 shipped.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

57060132makavelliott1971327200932729pm.jpg
T.I. is on both sides of the spectrum.
laugh.gif
Because of his slim figure, he looks really good in fitted suits. And then you see the dude sittingon the black chair on his show..baggy sagging jeans with a loose button down and a white tee shirt under.

I agree with WJ4, TI has great style at times but he really does take it to the extreme at times. When it's bad, then it's really bad. He is one of therappers who can make it real clean though, he can really dress up is he wants/needs to.

Finally some pix. IMO they don't fit true to size, but a bit bigger. I'm usually a 9.5 in most Nike's andJ's (using these for ref because dress shoes vary severely) and I got the J shoes in a 9 and they're still a bit loose. I don't mind for $35though.
205a9f9.jpg

mrd0ck.jpg

2w5n8sy.jpg

2ymuote.jpg

Back
Top Bottom