Dressing better

Aight ... time to head to work:

Quick Deets Shot:

Check and secure the perimeter:

Race to set timer:

Oh no!! We have a breach ... i repeat ...we have a breach!!

Get my swagger back:

All's well that ends well:

any recommendations on a specific brand for affordable slim fit/fitted dress shirts (spread collar w/ removeable stays)?...max $50 range...time to revamp my work wardrobe, as I am required to wear shirt & tie everyday...thanks in advance!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At the Breach lol

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

any recommendations on a specific brand for affordable slim fit/fitted dress shirts (spread collar w/ removeable stays)?...max $50 range...time to revamp my work wardrobe, as I am required to wear shirt & tie everyday...thanks in advance!

TM Lewin and Charles Tyrwhitt have some good deals. Look for the St. James collar or the Windsor Slim fit with TM Lewin. With their sale prices, should come to less than 50 a pop.

i copped some chambray denim shirts from gap for bogo. these shirts are huge. i had to get a small and i'm 6'0 150.

Nii.. get back on SF where you belong!!! lol.
Imagine my surprise to find an SF regular educating these kids.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by dreClark

Has anyone ran into a White/Dark Green gingham?

Been looking for one for a while now.
Dre, I was at the Mens Belk in Crabtree this past weekend and I think they had an white/dark green Izod gingham. I've got the same shirt in the navy/white and pink/white version from Stein Mart, as well as a light green/white and Carolina blue/white gingham shirts made from different brands from Stein Mart as well.

If I recall correctly the Izod gingham in the color you're looking for was on sale for like $20 or $25.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

^^ have one from about 6 years ago from Macy's - Club Room. Check to see if they are carrying it this year.

Ok cool, thanks.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Nii.. get back on SF where you belong!!! lol.
Imagine my surprise to find an SF regular educating these kids.

lol ... you on SF? whats your sn?

Originally Posted by Andrew630

i copped some chambray denim shirts from gap for bogo. these shirts are huge. i had to get a small and i'm 6'0 150.

Gap shirts fit big I was just about to cop the same style I normally wear a small in button up shirts so i guess i should get an xs?

Awesome jacket Nii.
laugh.gif
at the sequence.
That 10 second timer must feel like the longest time of your life when hoping no one will catch you.

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Gap shirts fit big I was just about to cop the same style I normally wear a small in button up shirts so i guess i should get an xs?

Gap shirts fit small. Maybe cuz i'm tall
smile.gif

any thoughts on or experience with the JoS. A. Bank Traveler Tailored Fit dress shirt?...they are currently 40% off online...do they provide a slim/fitted neat look?...thanks!

any thoughts on or experience with the JoS. A. Bank Traveler Tailored Fit dress shirt?...they are currently 40% off online...do they provide a slim/fitted neat look?...thanks!

they'll still look fairly baggy on  you. definitely trimmer than their classic fit, but nowhere near what i think you are looking for. again check out the slim fit shirts of TM Lewin and CT. Another option is United Colors of Benneton, when they are having sales. I've bought very well fitting white shirts there for 15 a pop.

they'll still look fairly baggy on  you. definitely trimmer than their classic fit, but nowhere near what i think you are looking for. again check out the slim fit shirts of TM Lewin and CT. Another option is United Colors of Benneton, when they are having sales. I've bought very well fitting white shirts there for 15 a pop.

^^ thanks again nii...and I apologize if I'm clogging this thread...did you order directly from their UK websites? or are you aware of any retailers that carry the aforementioned brands?

Originally Posted by got shoes

smile.gif

laugh.gif
 Looks like ill just have to quit being lazy and go to the store

^^ thanks again nii...and I apologize if I'm clogging this thread...did you order directly from their UK websites? or are you aware of any retailers that carry the aforementioned brands?

No worries at all. You can just order from their UK site. I think it is a little cheaper if you order in pounds because of the difference between the pound and the dollar now. And shipping is super fast. Anytime i've ordered, its arrived in under a week - unless its on back order.

Originally Posted by got shoes

smile.gif

laugh.gif
 Looks like ill just have to quit being lazy and go to the store

i'd go with XS if they even carry it in stores. but the BOGO promotion is only in stores.

Back
Top Bottom