Dressing better

Can someone point me in the direction of a good, quality bomber? I don't want to spend over $500. 
Doesn't have to be brown either... Thanks.

On another note.

clearly you didnt get the memo.

cheers,
-shawn

Finally a fitting name for those types. That last part about blogging and making jewelry. 
laugh.gif
 Why have I met that girl about 100 times in a differnt body? 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Grey is so dope and versatile imo. From pewter to charcoal to heather grey, they all really look good on me 
laugh.gif

Especially slacks and khaks.

LOVE  it myself

i love black and grey

Originally Posted by General Johnson

clearly you didnt get the memo.

cheers,
-shawn

Finally a fitting name for those types. That last part about blogging and making jewelry. 
laugh.gif
 Why have I met that girl about 100 times in a differnt body? 
smh.gif

its all part of the template!
wink.gif

another casual Saturday morning...just got in to work...i sure would love to have a job that I wore a suit and tie to; nacho, I hate you, home early on a Friday, whilst i slave away my weekend in retail.
tired.gif

topsh.JPG

img2copy.jpg

cockpit
flat head
bass
jack spade

i tend to say J. crew runs half size big in general. i've a sweater from last christmas thats tagged XS, im 5'9"(almost, mosre like 5'8.5" and like 135 lbs. id say i'f you're familiar with gap sizing, i'd say the two are a close fit/match. If you can get measurements then by all means do so, even if it takes some googling.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Grey is so dope and versatile imo. From pewter to charcoal to heather grey, they all really look good on me 
laugh.gif

LOVE  it myself

i love black and grey
A n_'s physique is accented like hell in a grey outfit.

Downside is that everybody got jokes saying I should shopping in the kids section.

No matter the brand, a fitted XL looks like a regular L on me.
laugh.gif
. Not my fault.
roll.gif

looking for a nice wingtip boot in black, not looking to spend a lot of money and doesnt have to be the best quality either they will be worn as a casual shoe, any recomendations? in store or online is cool. thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif

LOVE  it myself

i love black and grey
A n_'s physique is accented like hell in a grey outfit.
Yessir.
pimp.gif

Grey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by bittersweet

WOWWW. damn its me ... that's OG NT status.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
 TEAM EZBOARD!
I've been low-key going through all sorts of personal nonsense...but i miss this board, gat damnit
smokin.gif

Nii--did you get a chance to check out your BB extra slim fits?

On the website it says it has a center box pleat which makes me not want it.

main1052.gif

Also--which would you reccomend (I assume both of these have non pleated backs and both contain darts): Charles Trywhitt or TM Lewin?

Any recommendations for Modern/European Cuts suits for $600 or less? My FT job is going to be business formal.

I currently have 2 suits which are tailored, but they were original traditional cut and not quite thin enough for my taste.

I'm lookin for a watch that would go well with anything casual. Preferrably around or under 100, please and thank you

Anyone have the link to GQs article on the right suit for your body. It had before and after shots of a bad fit transformed into a good fit.

Originally Posted by dukeben18

main1052.gif
Yes, the BB ESF shirts have center back pleats. It doesn't bother me and I actually get it closed. A lot of brands does it, as in closed center back pleats, like Band of Outsiders.

Originally Posted by Kramer

I'm lookin for a watch that would go well with anything casual. Preferrably around or under 100, please and thank you

Just go with Fossil or Kenneth Cole. Go to a Fossil outlet if possible, they have plenty of brands they make like Burberry and Michaal Kors, etc.... For that price, you really shouldn't even worry about what watch to get, just get the one you like the design/look of.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Anyone have the link to GQs article on the right suit for your body. It had before and after shots of a bad fit transformed into a good fit.

I think that is posted int eh first 5-10 pages of this thread. Just look back.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Any recommendations for Modern/European Cuts suits for $600 or less? My FT job is going to be business formal.

I currently have 2 suits which are tailored, but they were original traditional cut and not quite thin enough for my taste.

A lot, give Nordstrom Rack a visit. John Varvatos, Hickey and Ben Sherman usually has a more modern cut. Those brands can range from $300-$500 at the Rack.
Check out Z for Zegna there too, I think they have some modern cut suits as well.

I think I read somewhere that Club Monaco is releasing even cheaper suits, not sure if the $500 price is the cheaper but I know they were making a more affordable suit, supposedly. I haven't tried on Club Monaco clothes though so I am not sure how slim they are. Are they on par with H&M?

Originally Posted by RFX45

I think I read somewhere that Club Monaco is releasing even cheaper suits, not sure if the $500 price is the cheaper but I know they were making a more affordable suit, supposedly. I haven't tried on Club Monaco clothes though so I am not sure how slim they are. Are they on par with H&M?
Club Monaco is great. I'm not sure their clothing is quite as slim as H&M but very close. Plus the quality is infinitely better.

Originally Posted by RFX45

main1052.gif
Yes, the BB ESF shirts have center back pleats. It doesn't bother me and I actually get it closed. A lot of brands does it, as in closed center back pleats, like Band of Outsiders.
What do you mean you get the box pleat closed? My problem is that the box pleat created extra fabric going all the way down to the waist which makes the waist material too poofy.

Also--which would you reccomend (I assume both of these have non pleated backs and both contain darts): Charles Trywhitt or TM Lewin?
Oh crap - sorry man, totally forgot ... but looks like RFX answered the question around the box pleats. With respect to CT vs TM Lewin .... i would say they are about the same in terms of price and quality. I have more TM Lewins than CT because i like the patterns TM Lewin puts out more.  

Back
Top Bottom