Dressing better

^^^ Bluebee.com has some, as well as Saks.com and Barneys.com. You can also order from their UK website and save some money.

Also, a heads up, 25% off coupon on regular priced items @ Originalpenguin.com: OPG25TAX plus free shipping on order $75 or more.

no excessive pics this time guys, only trying to help because the prices are incredibly discounted...up to 90% off

Main Event sale on Gilt Groupe (mods, this is an invite only site...nospamming, if not appropriate please edit accordingly)

lots of brands (John Varvatos, Hickey, etc.)

this is stuff from previous sales that didn't sell the first time around or were returned and now they're cheaper

Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

no excessive pics this time guys, only trying to help because the prices are incredibly discounted...up to 90% off

Main Event sale on Gilt Groupe (mods, this is an invite only site...no spamming, if not appropriate please edit accordingly)

lots of brands (John Varvatos, Hickey, etc.)

this is stuff from previous sales that didn't sell the first time around or were returned and now they're cheaper

you don't give up do you. do you think we don't know about that site?

Thanks RFX, no luck though. still looking.
s9xc-c006-wsh-s9-22284.jpg

Originally Posted by Nako XL

what kindof sneakers would u guys wear with the red pair of these shorts?

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/3017492.shtml

i was thinking white or tan chucks (i own these) but ive been told to get some polos sneakers or something.

but i mean... im a shoe head... i cant rock no polo canvas sneakers
laugh.gif
Check out Adidas Rod Laver Vintage
lavervintage.jpg

985-117748-p.jpg

Spring Courts...kinda pricey for the leather models but they're really comfortable.
kidsdouble_11x14.jpg

Originally Posted by rtz13

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Some new Sperry's for me
11c5xjo.jpg
laugh.gif
Ty it seem like every time you post 2 pair of shoes one is always
pimp.gif
but the other is always
sick.gif
there is a reason why donjuan is one of the best / trendsetting members of NT. and you just hit it. hats off to you donjuan, no swaglist
laugh.gif
saw both styles at Nordstrom rack for $45, the blue suede pair was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

what kindof sneakers would u guys wear with the red pair of these shorts?

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/3017492.shtml

i was thinking white or tan chucks (i own these) but ive been told to get some polos sneakers or something.

but i mean... im a shoe head... i cant rock no polo canvas sneakers
laugh.gif
Whats so bad about polo canvas sneakers??? i just ordered some
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tml09

Went on a little shopping spree, got a dark outfit:

Altogether it cost around $80. Pics were from my phone, so not the best quality. Grey Dress pants: Calvin Klein: $30 from Belk Black GB Fitted Dress Shirt: $30 from Belk as well Tie: Black and Grey Van Heusen Tie: $15 Belt: Somewhere in my closet :-D shoes: same thing I need to start working my legs lol Been forever since I've done squats. Thoughts?
Definitely a smooth look. Fitted is the way to go, no need to carry extra baggage. Im surprised you got such a clean fit without any tailoringbeing done, its hard for me to find anything that fits just right without any alterations
grin.gif

^Agreed. The inseam of the pants, length on sleeves of the shirt, width of shirt look really good..especially for non altering. Good pick ups!

This thread is dope to me, and not to mention underrated
pimp.gif

But, with these boat shoes + topsiders etc, I like them a lot, but you're not supposed to wear socks? This will lead to smelly shoes
sick.gif

Originally Posted by columbiasneaks

pimp.gif

But, with these boat shoes + topsiders etc, I like them a lot, but you're not supposed to wear socks? This will lead to smelly shoes
sick.gif
unless you dont wash your feet ... ive been wearing mine for a year no socks and they smell fine

Originally Posted by columbiasneaks

pimp.gif

sick.gif

baby powder FTW

IMO the sleeves are a little long, and the width of the body of the shirt and pant legs could be trimmed. It doesn't look sloppy by any means, but if youwanted a more flattering, progressive/contemporary look - that's what I'd have the tailors do... but I'm very, very particular about those sorts ofthings. I used to work in that field, and now I'm overly conscious of how things fit - it's nearly impossible for me to buy anything in a store becauseof it. I find that Theory makes the best fitting (for a slim build) pants, but they cost 2-3x some of the more affordable options (Banana, Club Manoco, etc).

I'm going to try that baby powder thing. Just ordered some white suede shoes for the summer. The first time I tried the no socks thing it was sweaty anduncomfortable.

anybody know where to get PF Flyers for cheap? I had a site that had em for 19.99 a while back and I didn't realize at the time how good of a deal thatwas on em

I'm looking for a pair of casual shoes to go with a Navy Polo knit sweater i have. Just a plain navy cable sweater with a red pony. Looking for somethingthat would work well with the sweater and jeans.

I know y'all say this can rock but that belt really irks me for some reason

GQFlorenceWeb.jpg

and can someone school me on Gilt Groupe? I just signed up for it.

I got a quick question with some money riding on this? My brother & I are going to a wedding this summer
and we got the invitation in the mail today. It says dress is "formal attire". I say that means
suit and tie, my brother says tuxedo. But I thought tuxedo was when it says "black tie formal attire".

Who's right?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Clark's Desert Boot
2249-300.jpg

ClarksDesertBoot.jpg

nano-universe-clarks-desert-boot.jpg

Don't pay attention to the dudes face.
gc87-736633.jpg

pimp.gif

Have we figured out what type of shoes these are yet? They aren't the Desert Boots, because of the flat sole. The Desert Trek Oxford has a flat sole but they're seemed down the middle. He might actually have on some no name brand knockoffs.
41i36Y%2Ba-KL._AA280_.jpg

Those are definitely desert boots, probably just by another brand/company. Almost every brand right now has their own version of desert boots.
I think Common Projects has desert boots with no heel:
COMM-MZ35_V1-BIG.jpg

since common projects cost a alot. what other alternatives are there?

Back
Top Bottom