Dressing better

Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

sorry, it'll end soon

trying to get some store credit to help get a blazer
Reported.

Get outta here with that BS, nobody's looking to sort through your posts, jerk.

^what? i'm just trying to help ppl dress better
laugh.gif

gonna take the time to report somebody for that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackCease

Question:

I'm looking to get some boots, but I'm looking more for the rugged type look. No cowboy boots, no biker boots, no pointy boots, and no desert boots (already have two pairs). Just a pair of stylish, but still kinda rugged looking boots. Any ideas? Specific brand/models? Here's a few examples of what I'm looking for:

crew095_crop.jpg

LRG-Burning-788855.jpg

(ignore the douchebaggery to the left)

To be honest I actually like the look of the second pair a little more, but they look like some straight up constructs, and I'm hesitant to be walking around in Timberlands nowadays
ohwell.gif
. Thanks for any help guys.

?
concepts-timberland-black-epi-boot-1.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
cuz its just as easy to help people dress better by posting a link rather then the whole site

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
a. You're trying to earn money for your blazer
b. Took me 5 seconds to report you, took me 30 seconds to sort through that spam post of yours.

Good day mate.

^^ Do you want to wear sneakers with them?
I would suggest some bucks (in brown suede or off white).
Some loafers without socks could work too.

If you really want sneakers, I guess my best suggestion are Sperry boat shoes or some Jack Purcell's.

yea i have dark brown sperry topsiders that look good with them, but you're not really supposed to wear those with socks (though i do anyway when i wearjeans) but with shorts its a little tacky. or at least thats what i get from all my Maryland friends
laugh.gif

I have that same color in the chinos RL make.. I've rocked brown loafers with them and also white low top vans..

You could also throw some Jack P chucks in there for the shorts at least.

SuperSaiyan- No doubt, glad I could help.

Don't listen to them, however it might be easy to convince you if that is what you believe yourself.
I still say it can be pulled off rather well. But it can be pulled off rather well with just white sneakers.
You can try something like this, minus the socks:
selected-spring-summer-2009-runway-11.jpg

Anyone know where to pick up Paul Smith shoes online, besides their site? Theyre sold out of the ones Im looking for

Back
Top Bottom