Dressing better

Love this thread
pimp.gif
 I have a question on Levis 511's

I am making the switch from 514 to 511 simply because of the tapered leg. All of my 514's are 32 in the waist. I tried a 32 on the 511 and couldnt even button the damn thing up. Size 33 wouldnt button up either. 34 buttoned up but it was pretty darned tight. Will these stretch?  Did anybody else have to size up 2 or more in the waist for the 511's or do I just have irregularly large thighs?
laugh.gif

Thanks

Just got a couple of items from J.Crew, picked up a gingham shirt and a belt that they didn't have in my size when I visited the factory store last week.  

Im 16 on a tight budget but im trying to up my casual game, so what are good brands for some nice casual looks for school and when I goto parties. Also I want some casual black pants can someone point me in the right direction

Just a heads up. Macy's has a friends and family starting from Dec 1-3 25% off regular, sale and clearance items. online too with code MACYFF

it should be able to work on polo

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

Originally Posted by ii2cky

just picked up some Clarks Desert Boots on amazon for $53.xx shipped
smokin.gif

screenshot20101125at112.png

http://www.amazon.com/gp/...00WUAP9E/ref=oss_product
price discounted before submitting order
Just placed an order for a pair of beeswax db.Thanks a lot for the heads up bro
pimp.gif
how do yll get it down to $53 mine says $80
ohwell.gif

continue to checkout, it will show up right before you have to place the order.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Just a heads up. Macy's has a friends and family starting from Dec 1-3 25% off regular, sale and clearance items. online too with code MACYFF

it should be able to work on polo

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

Originally Posted by ii2cky

just picked up some Clarks Desert Boots on amazon for $53.xx shipped
smokin.gif

screenshot20101125at112.png

http://www.amazon.com/gp/...00WUAP9E/ref=oss_product
price discounted before submitting order
Just placed an order for a pair of beeswax db.Thanks a lot for the heads up bro
pimp.gif
how do yll get it down to $53 mine says $80
ohwell.gif

continue to checkout, it will show up right before you have to place the order.
thanks
pimp.gif

Anyone know where I could find an affordable denim jacket? I'm definitely open to going with Levi's, but which one fits the best?

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by quik1987

Fall Etiquette: The Quilted jacket

qd.jpg
Those Sebago boots are great, bought them last month at Saks Fifth if anyone is looking for them. I highly recommend.

Also, the quilted jacket trend is picking up I saw a few heads with the navy polo quilt. I dont know if they would fit well on a slim type, so I think I'll pass
laugh.gif

where can i cop these boots online? they are
pimp.gif

Clothing wise the outlets were amazing 30%-50% off everything in almost every store... Copped some great things from Kenneth, Banana, Polo i wish i didnt get high before i went so many more sales i was just lazy to spend over $200 i copped 2 pairs of shoes 2 hoodies a sweater and a Kenneth laptop bag for that though..

Back
Top Bottom