Dressing better

^Thank you sir
pimp.gif

I don't think I will ever get around to ordering anything from Gilt unless it's a tie or cuff links.
laugh.gif
Sizing inconsistency and returning online :-/

You just have to wait til they get something you know your size on.
Like maybe RL? Or Clarks? I'm pretty sure if they gettheir hands on some then you'll be able to get a few pairs as you know how yours fit.

Oh yeah Clarks...I'm down for it. I bought 2 pairs for myself and 2 for my mom from the local store already. I actually can't wait for Fall to start towear my new wardrobe.
laugh.gif
It'll be t shirt and shorts and sandal for me all through out summer.

PICKUPS.. out to D.R. for a weekend next month

Picasa Gallery if all the pics don't show up
Pics

Brandon Thomas Peacoat $17.95 sale at Costco
Sperrys $44.95 Nordstrom Rack (Navy or Blk Suede, I still can't tell
laugh.gif
)
springfashion2009_0002.JPG

I've been sleeping on Sperrys, the most comfortable Made In China shoes I've ever purchased.
H&M Olive button-down $19.95
H&M Safari shirt $19.95
Sperrys $44.95
springfashion2009_0007.JPG
springfashion2009_0009.JPG

White/Tan belt $20 at Target, exchanging for a size up
springfashion2009_0014.JPG
springfashion2009_0047.JPG

springfashion2009_0020.JPG

Got these white boat shoes at AJ Wright, $15 down from $20, I wasn't sure on them but they're comfortable. Probably wear in DR while running errands.
springfashion2009_0027.JPG

Black shoes $20 at AJ Wright, cheap joints I'll rock to work during the summer, needed some rubber bottoms & they work with khakis.
springfashion2009_0052.JPG
springfashion2009_0034.JPG

H&M Polos $9.95
H&M White striped shirt $14.95
quality is low but the fit is
pimp.gif

springfashion2009_0054.JPG

spent around $250 (4 shoes, 6 shirts, belt, a coat and no buyer's remorse)

bonus: cookie monsters on my feet make my cipher complete
EasterSunday09_0019.JPG
EasterSunday09_0120.JPG

Nacho-i'm lovin those black boatshoes. I need those in my life.

Too bad theres no AJ Wright in GA (i dont think)
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Where can I cop some slim fitting cargo shorts? Or some cargo shorts that are just a little bit below the knee?
Try Gap or Express or American Eagle, I'm sure they will be to your liking. I had some AE shorts a couple of years ago and they fit rightbelow the knee caps.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Where can I cop some slim fitting cargo shorts? Or some cargo shorts that are just a little bit below the knee?
Try Gap or Express or American Eagle, I'm sure they will be to your liking. I had some AE shorts a couple of years ago and they fit right below the knee caps.
Thank you. I'll check them out later today.

NachoBroadway wrote:
springfashion2009_0034.JPG

Can anyone tell me what brand of shoes these are? Nacho? They look dope, exactly what I was looking for, for the summer.

But I went to Uniqlo yesterday and that store has alot of great stuff. I bought 3 pairs of Flat front washed chino's, and a couple long sleeve t-shirts. Their polo's for $20 look great for the summer as well, probably go back when they have a sale like 2 for $25. I encourage any NYC NT'ers to go theirif you haven't already.

I met this girl and she bought me a pair of True Religion Jeans. They were like $350 and made in U.S. I used to wearing baggy hip hop clothes (ie. Akademks)and these felt snug but after a couple days of wear they became comfortable. I really like them now. They are more expensve than my Akademks but are cheaper tomaintain. I can pretty much wash and wear. I may invest some of my money to get a couple more pair.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I met this girl and she bought me a pair of True Religion Jeans. They were like $350 and made in U.S. I used to wearing baggy hip hop clothes (ie. Akademks) and these felt snug but after a couple days of wear they became comfortable. I really like them now. They are more expensve than my Akademks but are cheaper to maintain. I can pretty much wash and wear. I may invest some of my money to get a couple more pair.

I recommend you look into different denim. There are better brands out there that have better quality imo. Refer to the denim thread. It'll help you out alot.

Again nice thread!!

It's been about a year in the making but I finally gave away all my "baggy" clothes and bought only one's that fit right (not tight, butright). I wish I would've made the change a long time ago. I'm still having a hard time getting into the "dressier" shoes, but I'mgetting there.

Back
Top Bottom