Dressing better

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Doesnt have to be a v-neck crew necks are fine and the point of the tie is to accent your outfit just because you cant see the whole tie doesnt mean it shouldnt be there. Just got a similar vest plan on pulling off this look

Nobody really said that it MUST be a V-Neck. In his situation and what he was wearing. A vneck would do it more justice. ^^ that is fly. but it doesn't get that cold here

I know Im saving this fit for an extreme cold houston day weather here is RANDOM!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Not all black people look alike man.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Hadn't checked The Sartorialist for a couple weeks and was catching up. Look who was featured on December 1st:
102610BigO_5256Web.jpg

Braylon Edwards, Jets WR 

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Thats Ouigi from the BKC.
bkc_spring_3.jpg

WHAT! 
eek.gif
sick.gif

You cannot tell me that doesn't look like Braylon Edwards... muscular build, big beard, New York City... 
embarassed.gif

Hadn't checked The Sartorialist for a couple weeks and was catching up. Look who was featured on December 1st:
102610BigO_5256Web.jpg

Braylon Edwards, Jets WR 

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Info on that shirt?

WHAT! 
eek.gif
sick.gif

You cannot tell me that doesn't look like Braylon Edwards... muscular build, big beard, New York City... 
embarassed.gif

They all look alike, eh?

Edwards shaved the sav beard shortly after his DWI arrest in September.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Doesnt have to be a v-neck crew necks are fine and the point of the tie is to accent your outfit just because you cant see the whole tie doesnt mean it shouldnt be there. Just got a similar vest plan on pulling off this look

Nobody really said that it MUST be a V-Neck. In his situation and what he was wearing. A vneck would do it more justice. ^^ that is fly. but it doesn't get that cold here

I know Im saving this fit for an extreme cold houston day weather here is RANDOM!!!!

Originally Posted by Budweiser

WHAT! 
eek.gif
sick.gif

embarassed.gif

They all look alike, eh?

Edwards shaved the sav beard shortly after his DWI arrest in September.

Yep, that's exactly what I said.
I didn't know he shaved the beard... my bad. 

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
TheGrimm wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not all black people look alike man. 

I'm saying, Braylon Edwards? I don't see it at all.

At all? Seriously?

MY BAD.  
tired.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Juicy J 32 said:
I think I'm about to cop some boots, but I'm torn between which pair. Either Sorel or LL Bean. What do y'all think?

Sorel Premium Ts-
1169379-p-2x.jpg

Or LL Beans-
5322396_155_155.jpg
or
5322416_155_155.jpg

I'm leaning towards the Sorels at this time. Has anyone ever owned Sorel boots/shoes before?

I guess it depends on where you live. Go with the Sorels, if you need a REAL Winter boot (they are comfy and warm too) that will last forevere. You will get more wear out of the LL Beans seeing you can get a god 8 months wear out of them.

IMO the LL Bean boots look better.

Looks good to me sarteaga0408
I agree.  The tie is totally fine with a crew neck.  When I wear a ties with my crew neck cashmere sweaters, I make sure
to pull the tie out so that it bulges a little.  Makes a huge statement.
Here's an old pic similar set up that I wear during the cold season.
moz-screenshot-12.png
moz-screenshot-13.png
moz-screenshot-14.png

Originally Posted by big mike 13

what you guys wearing for NYE parties? i want to start figuring mines out now. would pants be a better look opposed to jeans?

I'm a fan of dressing up on NYE. I have a Black velvet jacket that I plan to wear. White shirt, black belt, dark denim, and black lace up dress shoes. I think it all depends on where you are going.

Someone PLEASE point me in the direction of where I can buy that vest.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Someone PLEASE point me in the direction of where I can buy that vest.
x2
i need that vest or one similar to it

Wanted this but they sold out......

Anyone know where i can get something similar? Really like the style, also like ty's green one that he wore in a pic a few pages back

Just a heads up for the Sperry fans here, Macys has these for like $30.

spery-4.jpg

& the brown pair, and the brown penny loafers (w/ red brick sole).

Almost scored a pair of AE Bayfields for $250 with their discounts.
mad.gif
mad.gif
they didn't have my size, only one sz 8 left. Now that I think about it, should have copped and made an easy $50.

Back
Top Bottom