Dressing better

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Just a heads up for the Sperry fans here, Macys has these for like $30.

spery-4.jpg

& the brown pair, and the brown penny loafers (w/ red brick sole).

Almost scored a pair of AE Bayfields for $250 with their discounts.
mad.gif
mad.gif
they didn't have my size, only one sz 8 left. Now that I think about it, should have copped and made an easy $50.

I scooped these up as well as their chuckas and the midtop leather sperrys. 4 pairs for $93 when you use the $25 off $100.

NYC NT'ers Roosevelt Field had a huge selection.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Wanted this but they sold out......

Anyone know where i can get something similar? Really like the style, also like ty's green one that he wore in a pic a few pages back
Express,Topman, forever 21, H&M, BananaRep, GAP...

It's the most cliche' piece of clothing for winter 2010/2011

spery-4.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
they didn't have my size, only one sz 8 left. Now that I think about it, should have copped and made an easy $50.
thats a nice steal, any NT'ers in NY, the westchester mall now has a Sperry's store, i bought a pair very similar to these with the sheepskin inside though, love these, i need to get me a dark brown pair...i dead %#+ went out tonight in 30 degree weather with no socks and my feet kept warm as hell...lol
hard to see in this picture...ohh yeah meet my ugly %#+ pug
laugh.gif

5268224468_3ac595a343_b.jpg

btw ill get my flame suit ready for rokin the fakeness...lol, my coworker showed up at work with a bunh of these fake LV scarfs and i snatched one for 10$ 

::kanye shrug::

one day ill pull the trigger on the real 450$ one, just cant bring myself to it just yet, i really like the color though

also copped this messenger bag from JCREW to log around the new macbook...fits perfect and i didnt want to lug around some genetic notebook bag..i got it on in the picture, just cant see it.

erez

http://www.jcrew.com/mens...s/PRDOVR~30353/30353.jsp

Originally Posted by ksteezy

spery-4.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
thats a nice steal, any NT'ers in NY, the westchester mall now has a Sperry's store, i bought a pair very similar to these with the sheepskin inside though, love these, i need to get me a dark brown pair...i dead %#+ went out tonight in 30 degree weather with no socks and my feet kept warm as hell...lol
laugh.gif

btw ill get my flame suit ready for rokin the fakeness...lol, my coworker showed up at work with a bunh of these fake LV scarfs and i snatched one for 10$ 

one day ill pull the trigger on the real 450$ one, just cant bring myself to it just yet, i really like the color though

also copped this messenger bag from JCREW to log around the new macbook...fits perfect and i didnt want to lug around some genetic notebook bag..i got it on in the picture, just cant see it.

I'm loving the bag, but fake scarves are definitely not cool with me...

Originally Posted by AC4Three

spery-4.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I'm loving the bag, but fake scarves are definitely not cool with me...

i know bro...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by big mike 13

what you guys wearing for NYE parties? i want to start figuring mines out now. would pants be a better look opposed to jeans?

slacks can work fine. they generally do
laugh.gif
but last year for nye, i copped some crisp dark navy rigid denim (not raw) for uniqlo (soho ny) and wore that with dress shoes. its all up to you and the outfit you were going for. i pulled it off very well i think, of course i encourage you to think a fit that you feel good about. thats whats most important in the end right? (that and you don't look like a fool)

20091231174015.jpg

Fit Description:

AE Classic Trench
Banana Republic Merino V Neck Sweater
H&M White Oxford
J Crew Knit Tie ($10
pimp.gif
)
Uniqlo S-003 jeans (relaxed fit)

the jeans were a bit snug esp since it was the first time wearing them. this explains the sort of v thing around the groin area, no elton john. But its not something you should concern yourself with especially since a nye party is a nightly affair. but like most rigid/raw jeans, they stretch out over time, which is what eventually happened. if you can fit uniqlo jeans, and if you do want to do jeans, uniqlo is a good spot (unless you don't live in ny). plus you can get your denim tailored for you too.

planning for nye was great. have fun making up an outfit, i juggled ideas around with my friend to come up with this. (its a girl if it matters).

i've wanted a trench just like that one for a while, just cant find a good one anywhere!, solid fit

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

General Johnson's custom ToJ is still the best one I've seen. 
That joint was beyond buttery! 
pimp.gif
How far back was that?

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Doesnt have to be a v-neck crew necks are fine and the point of the tie is to accent your outfit just because you cant see the whole tie doesnt mean it shouldnt be there. Just got a similar vest plan on pulling off this look
Someone PLEASE point me in the direction of where I can buy that vest.
x2
i need that vest or one similar to it

That vest can be found on the landsend canvas site. Just follow this link: http://canvas.landsend.co..._0000002205&origin=index

Originally Posted by mykickgame

Doesnt have to be a v-neck crew necks are fine and the point of the tie is to accent your outfit just because you cant see the whole tie doesnt mean it shouldnt be there. Just got a similar vest plan on pulling off this look
x2

That vest can be found on the landsend canvas site. Just follow this link: http://canvas.landsend.co..._0000002205&origin=index
pimp.gif
Thanks. Will cop when not broke
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by bijald0331

i've wanted a trench just like that one for a while, just cant find a good one anywhere!, solid fit

PM AntonLavey.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
no entiendo
grin.gif

do you live in ny? uniqlo is bound to have trench coats on sale for 100 or so. not sure haven't been there in a min tho. check around different brands. trenches come in diff styles. some with with all the belts and button detailing, some without any of that so its a hit or miss i guess.

x2

thanks. about to order this weekend
pimp.gif

I'm 5'9 175, what size should I get? I like the fitted feel of clothing, should I get a "S"? 
nerd.gif

It's on sale right now too
pimp.gif

spery-4.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif

do I need a coupon to get these at $30?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Hadn't checked The Sartorialist for a couple weeks and was catching up. Look who was featured on December 1st:
102610BigO_5256Web.jpg

Braylon Edwards, Jets WR 

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

a7925bee188af9bf27a3cb97dd0212658c13f30.gif

Thats not Braylon Edwards

x2

^^ is the recommendation to size down one on this vest also?....it appeared to be the consensus for the "Men's Regular Down Vest": http://www.landsend.com/pp/DownVest...W&CM_MERCH=IDX_00001__0000000053&origin=index

play2much, no coupon needed, just a little bit of luck since these are on the racks now.

ksteezy, the Sperry's you got with the sheepskin, are they green or brown? I've seen the brown pair around, but that's the only one.

Back
Top Bottom