Dressing better

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

fit pics of my new blazer

2q0msdv.jpg
Its hard to tell from the pics ... but overall, i think the jacket fits pretty well. the shoulders appear to be hitting your natural shoulder, and the length is fine. I would have a tailor take it in the sides a little bit, and then take some better pics for us to see. that is a nice piece for your wardrobe.

had the sides taken in...

11jt0uv.jpg

Any suggestions on a comfortable dress shoe im on my feet all day at work and apparently my 4's arnt cuttin it anymore when i still look better than anyone else here but hey w.e i guess they gotta go

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

Any suggestions on a comfortable dress shoe im on my feet all day at work and apparently my 4's arnt cuttin it anymore when i still look better than anyone else here but hey w.e i guess they gotta go

Clarks or cole haan..

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

Ecco.

Long time lurker in this thread, but now I have a question.
Just purchased a new suit - this being my first navy suit.

Most of the pictures that I have sifted through online are flash based, so here is the link: Theory XYLO 

Suggestions on what color/style shirt and tie would look the best? I know I could always do the traditional white, but I am looking to go more "forward". Any comments or suggestions would help!

My brother's lady hooked me up with a pair of APC Rescues and the fit is right but they are too long. People have success in tailoring jeans such as these?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

My brother's lady hooked me up with a pair of APC Rescues and the fit is right but they are too long. People have success in tailoring jeans such as these?

Many people get APC denim hemmed since you go off the waist size
when buying them and the inseam is usually too long for most people.

0012-681x1024.jpg

These are better. 

0041-681x1024.jpg

0071-682x1024.jpg

No camo shorts though? 
eyes.gif

Also, The Sartorialist is a design influencer. That's his aim. 

more redwings.  i got these for $100
pimp.gif
eek.gif
  went to my local bootshop/workwear store.  dude said some guy in japan lined up 50 pairs to be sent over there to him.  then he couldn't come up with the money and they are all small sizes so i got the deal of the century.

11m3ukp.jpg

Generaiya recommends going to APC directly. They'll do the tailoring for a small fee, if not for free.

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya recommends going to APC directly. They'll do the tailoring for a small fee, if not for free.
How does Generaiya recoomend I go about doing this if there are no APC stores in Boston? 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Those military pants look horrible with the rest of that fit...yukkk

I'm all for sprinkling a pair of fitted camo pants (camo anything for that matter) in here and there but I prefer to not have a pair with drawstrings at the bottom.
2cft8xs.jpg

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Terrible picture quality from my iTouch. I thought these cameras were way better, but ive been taking some crappy pics with it.

Boots are top notch in quality, suede is great and the red sole is a nice touch. 1/48.
pimp.gif
Info?
nerd.gif

Sebago? and where did you cop?  They look great i love the red sole

Edit: saw they are Ronnie Fieg don't see them on DavidZ

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I'm all for sprinkling a pair of fitted camo pants (camo anything for that matter) in here and there but I prefer to not have a pair with drawstrings at the bottom.
2cft8xs.jpg

What brand are those pants that you posted TY, I like those alot?

anyone have any topman pants??

looking at getting a pair that only come in even sizes...i'm a 33 waist and i don't know if i should size up or down

Originally Posted by Dok

Originally Posted by donjuan513

2cft8xs.jpg

What brand are those pants that you posted TY, I like those alot?

those look like real fatigues. Although I dont know why a non-military person would want to wear them. its a war out there?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

more redwings.  i got these for $100
pimp.gif
eek.gif
  went to my local bootshop/workwear store.  dude said some guy in japan lined up 50 pairs to be sent over there to him.  then he couldn't come up with the money and they are all small sizes so i got the deal of the century.

Info on the store? 

Originally Posted by generaiya

How does Generaiya recoomend I go about doing this if there are no APC stores in Boston? 

Generaiya feels sorry for you.

NY > BOS
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom