Dressing better

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Yeah I wanna try straight edge razors too but afraid I'll give myself a Joker smile or open up my throat.
laugh.gif

But I've read the shaves are freaking amazing when done right.
It irritates me because I barely have any facial hair, but they grow fast and they grow in patches so I can't rock a beard or anything likethat. I get minor bumps under my chin, SMH. I might have to revisit the store.

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Yeah I wanna try straight edge razors too but afraid I'll give myself a Joker smile or open up my throat.
laugh.gif

But I've read the shaves are freaking amazing when done right.

From what I hear when some of the barbers do it cuts smooth as butter and when your done It feels so
pimp.gif
but then again if your going to get a straight razor then you got to know how tosharpen it too theres alot of mantaince but you could always get those replacable straight razors where you just change the razor everytime you done

Originally Posted by manamazing55

when im not wearing flops or sperry's in the summer, I like to rock these
What are the name of these? I think im going to give up on the whole sneaker thing and just dress casual. those shoes have a nice designer casualstyle and look to be inexpensive.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by manamazing55

when im not wearing flops or sperry's in the summer, I like to rock these
What are the name of these? I think im going to give up on the whole sneaker thing and just dress casual. those shoes have a nice designer casual style and look to be inexpensive.

they are called the Nike Sixton..........got them at a Nike Outlet last summer in SC for $30.

Originally Posted by B HumbIe

1396-467709-d.jpg
I ordered these this morning from 6pm.com for 46.50 shipped (MSRP 130.00)
They are called Ben Sherman Banglores. I thought it was a good deal. There are a lot of sizes left if anyone is interested.
pimp.gif
just got the bordo ones

if anyone run across some black ones with a black heel post them asap thanks

so I just ordered these today from the store.
_5727512.jpg

same color. and it's the same color as my khakis too so idk how that would look together, do they look good with jeans?

Originally Posted by juelz3429

whats the sizing like on Sperry's....I wear a 10.5 in most Nikes...should I go wit a 10 or 11???
to me Sperry's are a lil big. id go half a size down. if you wear them with socks (which is a no go) then they fit true.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

_5727512.jpg

same color. and it's the same color as my khakis too so idk how that would look together, do they look good with jeans?
wear dark denim or dark w/ light whisker denim w/ them boots ...
pimp.gif
...that how i wear my pair....maybe a nice pair of corduroy jeans would go with them too.

i dont wear khaki's so i duno how they would match with a pair of desert boot.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

_5727512.jpg

Those are very versatile. I wear them with darker jeans and khaki's. I even wore those as a part of my outfit to an interview for my summerinternship, which I murked.

Great question for you guys... my lil couz is going to a prom

and asked me whats the best colored shoe to go with a suit like this...

and my reactions hmmm i dont know...

what color shoes would be perfect for these?

thanks guys, and thats why i bought them because of my summer intern and i don't want to wear Sperry's the whole time.

April was a good month. Picked all these up.
Ankle Boots are Ralph Lauren. The desert boots are sooo comfy, i will definitely be buying more.
3502534768_835e301f74.jpg

anybody know anything about K&G?

i'm trying to pick up a few suits this summer for cheap if possible...

what store(s) would you recommend me checking?

and what about those 2 suits for $99 or whatever stores?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Great question for you guys... my lil couz is going to a prom

and asked me whats the best colored shoe to go with a suit like this...

and my reactions hmmm i dont know...

what color shoes would be perfect for these?

A light brown shoe or a cream/white colored oxford.
A black patent leather shoe would work too if he can change up the tie to black.
It's difficult to go to prom wearing that suit/tux, it will look "pimp-@$!" at night time.
It can really only be pulled off during the daytime.

Since he's young and it's a special event (prom), I'd probably opt for something that doesn't blend in - something with color. Otherwisehe'll just look like a snow trooper. For instance, in that picture: the guy could use color in his cufflinks, shoes, or maybe even just his socks so thathe doesn't just look like a white/cream blob--and he won't look ridiculous since the color would be in moderation.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i know this thread is all fancy-smancy and whatnot now... but i was wondering if anybody had some recommendations for nice, casual sneakers that can be worn with jeans and a t-shirt?

by "sneakers" i don't mean like half-cents and foams, i'm talking more about stuff like this:

samba.jpg
Adidas Universals for casual wear, Sambas I wear with my Soccer jerseys.
p1120538.jpg

2h66jrn.jpg

yup i think all Clarks go full size down. least i know the Desert Boots and Wallabees I went a size down

never realized Sperry has such nice loafers
130430_1_alv.jpg

not bad for 89.95, might just get it in a few weeks

Back
Top Bottom