Dressing better

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

thanks for the second pic. my point was ppl were talking about pants and jacket and you only posted a pic of bentley's upper body

np happy to help out, yeah I see what you are coming from. My bad I closed the tab before I got the link to the second picture and I was to lazy to open itagain
laugh.gif

I personally thinks his outfit was fly but I can see how other people may think otherwise.

Bentley's outfit looks good there - I guess the cut/fit and the red pocket square made it less waiter-like. I think I just have a black slacks complex. Inever wear the pair I have because I always feel like it looks too dressy or too waiter-y.

IMO those brooks brothers bucks would look better with a thinner midsole, they look too bulky.

I finally decided to buy a pair of common projects, does anyone own a pair?

I'm looking into a pair of achilles lows, can anyone comment on quality, sizing, comfort?

Pics would be appreciated too.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Bentley's outfit looks good there - I guess the cut/fit and the red pocket square made it less waiter-like. I think I just have a black slacks complex. I never wear the pair I have because I always feel like it looks too dressy or too waiter-y.

I agree on both, if it wasn't for the cut/fit and the red pocket square his outfit would feel very waiter like. And I also never wear black slacks becauseI always feel to dress up I don't know why I'm like that because I think it looks good on other people.

BTW Russ thanks for helping me out, got the cardigan a couple of days ago and it was
pimp.gif
the fit and everything was great. Good looking out.

Does anyone have a rough estimate on how much a pair of clarks loafers [wallabees] cost?
I ask because seeing people in a button down long sleeve shirt with a pair of sneakers most of the times looks pretty awkward.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by omgitswes

http://clarks.zappos.com/n/p/dp/516149/c/820.html
i have the darker brown, i like them better
Oh, I'm surprised at the price. I saw them for $80 and thought they were a bit steep. I've been corrected.
honestly shoe carnival has them for around that price i think. i bought them a while back so i dont really remember
and i like driver hats never knew what they were called though. might invest in those and some beanies.
speaking of beanies, i saw this Gucci beanie in one of the threads on here and i've been looking for one online for the longest, my efforts have beenfutile though

I bought those red john varvatos suede loafers on the last page. They're great summer shoes, but they're a little slim/low for most peoples taste.

20090505_ex1_mainimg1.gif

I dont know how many people on here shop at Express, but it's one of my favorite stores around here

I used to shop at Express during my 'early stage', which was my first couple of years in college. I can't even get myself to buy anything from thestore anymore now...quality went way down along with the design.

For those who want a slim look, you guys need to find a good local tailor shop. Nothing fits better than clothes that are cut to fit your body.

Back
Top Bottom