Dressing better

Those 2011 DR jackets are nice. I have the older bomber jacket from them and wear it much often than my Dior leather jacket.

Originally Posted by supahoopa

yo... quick question for the people who dress better...

can i rock a polo with a v neck sweater on top?

today i had a black and white striped polo with a black v-neck sweater over it ..
my brother said it didnt work ..

opinions ??

I absolutely think it can be done....

Scott-Disick2.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have a 20% off coupon for Macys...

I'm in desperate need of a suit for an interview Monday....

You guys think there is any chance I could find something straight off that rack that fits well???

I'm 5'8 bout 140....

Most likely I will go for a charcoal suit....

Any suggestions???

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps!

Originally Posted by Storm2006

today i had a black and white striped polo with a black v-neck sweater over it ..

opinions ??

Scott-Disick2.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at the guy in the back

Originally Posted by RFX45

fqpDU.jpg

First time I've seen you with the baggier pants. Yeah man...this combo just isn't working. Probably a white button up untucked with rolled up sleeves and better fitting pants would have worked better....

Another ToJ DR, this one has a band collar and the quilt (ribbing) is optional. I think it is overdesigned with the quilt but that is just me.
2a60dax.jpg
5f52xw.jpg

^ Looks like some Star Wars armor-type shi*t.

I like ribbed cuffs/hem of their Bombers though, I read earlier that you weren't feeling that spec of ToJ bombers.

Yah, I didn't like it because it pulls in and really tapers the body and causes some billowing in the torso and along the pockets, it negates the slim profile I prefer. It looks good open but once close, it just doesn't do it for me.

opinions ??

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I am sorry, but that looks disgusting. Just because someone is bold enough to wear something, doesn't mean it looks good. That whole outfit is just wrong.

Originally Posted by cryptikman

opinions ??

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I am sorry, but that looks disgusting. Just because someone is bold enough to wear something, doesn't mean it looks good. That whole outfit is just wrong.
His outfit is okay, until you see his shoes. Wearing a polo under a sweater can look fine and dandy, as long as the collar on the polo isn't "dead". IMO.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Am I the only one who's not a fan of these retro leather motorcycle jackets? It's too Adam Lambert-%!% for me 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

These are interpretation of classic jackets, don't mistake them for the flamboyant and gaudy sparkling jacket Lambert or Kanye wears.
I respect your style and opinion, but sorry, it's all the same #+** to me
sick.gif
laugh.gif
It's all good but you have to look at it in a different way, it's a classic staple.
james_dean_31.jpg
James-Dean-Leather-Jacket.jpg
james_dean.jpg

terminator2.jpg

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by cryptikman

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
His outfit is okay, until you see his shoes. Wearing a polo under a sweater can look fine and dandy, as long as the collar on the polo isn't "dead". IMO.
Most important part.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

opinions ??

Scott-Disick2.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at the guy in the back

them shoes made from real cheetah?
link?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Haven't been in here for awhile.

Did a little layering.

5517042806_f18b2ca4b6_z.jpg
I ruined my Trovata heather gray shawl collar with leather elbow patches.

Looking to replace it, who makes this one?

YSL

My man RFX replying with no hesitation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Thanks. I know they're probably a prior years model and this inquiry might be a stretch, but any ideas about where I could purchase them?

YSL

My man RFX replying with no hesitation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Thanks. I know they're probably a prior years model and this inquiry might be a stretch, but any ideas about where I could purchase them?

That pic is at least a year old so it is probably all gone by now. Give a YSL boutique a call and cross your fingers. It's called the Babylone Leopard Moccasin.

Cheetah/leopard/animal prints on men always looks horrible no matter how trendy it is in NYC/Paris/LA etc

Kardashians BF is a poster boy for snobs with no sense of style and fat %%% wallets...leopard print loufers and a sea foam polo with a grey v neck sweater
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom