Dressing better

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Aze201

RFX, how much is the suede jacket?
No price on the baseball jackets yet but the suede version of the regular jackets are $665 and it is made of suede calf. The suede baseball ajcket will probably be the same price if not less, I don't think it'll be more though. They announced that red, navy and light brown (khaki-#+%) are available for now.
 I'm pretty sure Drew mentioned it was $400 for the baseball jacket. Great price IMO.

Damn, if it's $400 I'm definitely grabbing that navy suede, hopefully a solid color cuff/ribbing are available, I don't like the multicolored version.

ToJ Superhero Edition
wtwai.jpg

Get your Akira on!

ekxH7.jpg

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

RFX45 wrote:

james_dean_31.jpg
james_dean.jpg

We Americans used to be able to dress, and the world used to follow our style. What the @#$% happened
laugh.gif

it's not like all americans dress bad.  james dean is wearing a jacket with dress pants, it's not like people stopped doing that.  look around on friday and saturday nights, you'll see lots of well dressed people.  we have way more options now.  sometimes a comfortable t-shirt and hoody is way more appealing to wear than a dress shirt and sweater.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

RFX45 wrote:

james_dean_31.jpg
james_dean.jpg

We Americans used to be able to dress, and the world used to follow our style. What the @#$% happened
laugh.gif

it's not like all americans dress bad.  james dean is wearing a jacket with dress pants, it's not like people stopped doing that.  look around on friday and saturday nights, you'll see lots of well dressed people.  we have way more options now.  sometimes a comfortable t-shirt and hoody is way more appealing to wear than a dress shirt and sweater.

Where I live (Santa Barbara), when dudes want to dress up they wear poorly fitting dress shirts, baggy dress pants, and white sneakers 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 maybe it's just cause I'm in college and the majority still dresses like they're in high school

^ um, youre in SB.. its a beach town x college town.. are you looking around for dudes rocking 3pc suites to the local house party? 
laugh.gif

need some cardigan or vneck sweater styles for the low.....any tips?

What stores or websites should I look up?

Originally Posted by proper english

^ um, youre in SB.. its a beach town x college town.. are you looking around for dudes rocking 3pc suites to the local house party? 
laugh.gif

nah I was just talking about formal/business casual type events specifically.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Test 2
The left is the old one. I got another one instead.
2ew2uyr.jpg
The second one is way better JN. The buttoning point looks good(shout out to nii ) as well as the length of the jacket 
pimp.gif

just picked up some cord pants on sale at jcrew.com   code is SHOPNOW for an additional 30% off Sale items 100+ free shipping.  ends tomorrow.
erez

they have these sperrys(Sperry Top-Sider[emoji]174[/emoji] for J.Crew Fox Brothers & Co. flannel CVO sneakers) onsale size 13 only(not my size)  $89.99 - $27(30% off) $63 if anyone likes them. 

Long day shopping.

Finally got a chance to wear my finely tailored Banana Republic sport coat. The sleeve length is a little off, because my grandfather is Dhalsim. 

But, I still love it. 

5521925816_356e9504d6_z.jpg

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you remember the post I had about the 50% off coupon I got from Banana Republic. I finally put it to use today.[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

5521337197_7a09281032_z.jpg

[/font]

[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My first leather jacket purchase. It's not a ToJ, but with 80% off(extra 30% on top on the 50 I had
pimp.gif
), I can't complain.
[/font]

[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BTW: I also picked up the polo from B.R. Their Luxe-touch cotton solid is highly recommended.[/font]

go for high-quality, versatile pieces. when you can mix and match most of your wardrobe, you don't need a lot of pieces, you can just swap them in and out. simple sweaters, button downs, and polos. unwashed denim. some suede desert boots or bucks go with just about anything. minimize accessories, stick to just a watch and wedding band if applicable.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Long day shopping.

Finally got a chance to wear my finely tailored Banana Republic sport coat. The sleeve length is a little off, because my grandfather is Dhalsim. 

But, I still love it. 

5521925816_356e9504d6_z.jpg

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you remember the post I had about the 50% off coupon I got from Banana Republic. I finally put it to use today.[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My first leather jacket purchase. It's not a ToJ, but with 80% off(extra 30% on top on the 50 I had
pimp.gif
), I can't complain.
[/font]

[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BTW: I also picked up the polo from B.R. Their Luxe-touch cotton solid is highly recommended.[/font]
please dont wear that watch with that jacket. also, is it black??

aceofjays: very nice leather from banana. gonna go instore to take a look at it. how much did you end up paying ?

Back
Top Bottom