Dressing better

So I gotta get a tux/suit for prom, and I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to wear.

Going with black, and any idea on what to wear for shirt/tie/vest/pocket square?

My girl's dress is this color
108ahpz.jpg

Originally Posted by Aze201

RFX, how much is the suede jacket?
No price on the baseball jackets yet but the suede version of the regular jackets are $665 and it is made of suede calf. The suede baseball ajcket will probably be the same price if not less, I don't think it'll be more though. They announced that red, navy and light brown (khaki-$!#) are available for now.

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

So I gotta get a tux/suit for prom, and I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to wear.

Going with black, and any idea on what to wear for shirt/tie/vest/pocket square?

My girl's dress is this color
108ahpz.jpg
I would go all black everything with a matching tie and square.

I'd go dark navy tux, white shirt, black patent shoes, black bow-tie and a purple/violet pocket square.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Haven't been in here for awhile.

Did a little layering.
I ruined my Trovata heather gray shawl collar with leather elbow patches.

Looking to replace it, who makes this one?
It's made by BDG, got it from Urban Outfitters.

Dbreeze47: Thanks for the comp.

Anyone know where I can purchase slim fit white dress shirts for cheap, other than express?
thx in advance

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Any short recommendations for summer?

Something a bit above the knee? Cargo, khaki, chinos etc.. On the slim side too, nothing mad baggy.

I got these from Levis

4784807831_400.jpg

Mine might be a bit shorter and slimmer though

Anyone know if there's a difference in quality between J. Crew x Levi's 511 (Hesher) $99 and regular 511s you can find at a department store? 

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Aze201

RFX, how much is the suede jacket?
No price on the baseball jackets yet but the suede version of the regular jackets are $665 and it is made of suede calf. The suede baseball ajcket will probably be the same price if not less, I don't think it'll be more though. They announced that red, navy and light brown (khaki-#+%) are available for now.

I'm pretty sure Drew mentioned it was $400 for the baseball jacket. Great price IMO.

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

Anyone know if there's a difference in quality between J. Crew x Levi's 511 (Hesher) $99 and regular 511s you can find at a department store? 
I don't see a big difference.

nawlinsjunkie wrote:
RFX45 wrote:

james_dean_31.jpg
james_dean.jpg

We Americans used to be able to dress, and the world used to follow our style. What the @#$% happened
laugh.gif

Same reason we got fat. Laziness.

Back
Top Bottom