Originally Posted by ksteezy

5732944854_8cf027e8f1_b.jpg

What kind of boots are those 
they're
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Look like redwings from my angle.

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

Anyone know if Fred Perry polos fit the same as Ralph Lauren classic fit polos? Thanks in advance!

Nope. Fred Perry fit slimmer and shorter.

Yeah bros, they are the Wabasha RW sold at Jcrew, they were on sale 50% off a few months ago, but i think that's over...
And the trousers do fit me a bit loose around my legs, looks a bit messy, but with what I was wearing I didn't mind it
ohwell.gif

What? You ain't sponsored by J Crew yet? You should be getting those for free by now.
laugh.gif

Steezy you be playing ball in that little basketball court on McLean? By the A&P. Theres a cat there that looks just like you, or maybe its the hair and skin tone. 
laugh.gif

No forearm tat so I knew it wasnt you. 
laugh.gif

So I got a interview tomorrow, and the dress is business professional. I don't own a suit. Is slacks, a tie and dress shirt alright? Like I have a choice.

Macy's bro...60$

I'm sure UO has some though....they carry Levi's.

thanks for the info ksteezy. I've been peeping some pants like this for far more at Diesel. Rather go your route for cheaper!

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Macy's bro...60$

I'm sure UO has some though....they carry Levi's.

thanks for the info ksteezy. I've been peeping some pants like this for far more at Diesel. Rather go your route for cheaper!

good choice, but id say dont buy a pair without trying on all the new dockers..strangely fashionable
pimp.gif

http://us.dockers.com/fam...&cp=2271557.11162315

^^^ Levis 511 trousers.
At the end of last season, Macys were selling them for $20.
I have practically all colors made of the 511 trousers and they have been great and I never paid more than $40 for each.

Yeah bros, they are the Wabasha RW sold at Jcrew, they were on sale 50% off a few months ago, but i think that's over...
And the trousers do fit me a bit loose around my legs, looks a bit messy, but with what I was wearing I didn't mind it
ohwell.gif

Dude, since you seem to chill at J. Crew a lot lmao, can you check for me next time?

i like the cardigan/jacket combo as well. I'd probably do it with a tie myself, but i dig the general idea.

+1 on the 511 trousers, my Macy's doesn't carry them so I had to pick up a pair from UO. Even at $60, I like how they fit. Had to size up 1 in the waist though. I tried on the Dockers D1 Slim Fit khakis and they fit really weird on me for some reason. Very tapered at the opening and also very tight in the waist and thighs even after I sized up 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Anyone remember that men's style blog, there was a guy with a Yankee fitted, some camo pants (?) and some Jordan 1s? I am not sure if I got the outfit right, and I think he won some contest for a closet. I can't find the link.

Or links to any other good blogs to check out, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I think you might be talking about The Style Blogger Dan Trepanier. I believe he won Esquires best dressed man on the year sometime ago. 
Thank you, this is exactly it. 

16660873610715833414308.jpg

Back
Top Bottom