Dressing better

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Kept it simple today.

Hit the Allen Edmonds factory store and these caught my eye. I'm pissed they were too small

I ended up ordering these for $129

Parliament_Saddle_Brown.jpg

Where did you order them for $129?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Kept it simple today.

Hit the Allen Edmonds factory store and these caught my eye. I'm pissed they were too small

I ended up ordering these for $129

Parliament_Saddle_Brown.jpg

Where did you order them for $129?

He probably ordered them from the riverhead outlet... but I just need the style name so I can make my order

Edit: Got the style name .. STRAND .. I just hope I have the right outlet now
laugh.gif

Aceofjays:  Is that an in-store price only?  I just called Riverhead outlet and they quoted me $195.00

Originally Posted by Drama23

I've asked before but does anyone have a link on how to TIE this type of tie?  i searched four in hand and it doesn't come close to look like this.  i even tried double four in hand and nothing comes up

there is a youtube video for it ... also remember it takes work to perfect it (much like anything)

I got them for $129 from the Allen Edmonds factory store in my area. They're having a memorial day sale. The style name is actually the Parliament. The Strand is the same shoe except they have a leather sole. The Parliaments sole is rubber, with a mid sole that resembles leather.

Justlurking, they're from Heritage(Forever21 Mens)

Originally Posted by RFX45

Back to a more simple and traditional look.
N19pu.jpg

That's your TOJ right? Looks like its breaking in nicely.
pimp.gif

I was going to wait till the end of summer to place my order because I can't imagine wearing a leather in the heat, but if you can pull it off in LA (vaguely recall you saying thats your area), then I'm tempted just to get it out the tape measure and put in the order.

Yup thats the ToJ.

And to be fair, that fit was from earlier this week when it was still hitting low to high 60's. Can't wear them now since it's hitting 80+ degrees this weekend.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by Drama23

I've asked before but does anyone have a link on how to TIE this type of tie?  i searched four in hand and it doesn't come close to look like this.  i even tried double four in hand and nothing comes up

there is a youtube video for it ... also remember it takes work to perfect it (much like anything)

http://sartoriallyincline...double-four-in-hand.html

I got them for $129 from the Allen Edmonds factory store in my area. They're having a memorial day sale. The style name is actually the Parliament. The Strand is the same shoe except they have a leather sole. The Parliaments sole is rubber, with a mid sole that resembles leather.

Justlurking, they're from Heritage(Forever21 Mens)
May I know the location so I can make my order, please ... thanks

The AE factory store is at the Tanger Outlet in Mebane, NC.

streetballa, it is the heritage check poplin from lands end canvas and I didn't have to do anything to it.

Went to buy some new shirts today

Nordstrom Trim fit > Brooks brothers xtra slim fit IMO

In Rome right now and this weak American dollar makes me not want to buy anything other than food. Seen a lot of great stuff in this 2 hours I've been here.

Back
Top Bottom