Dressing better

Just picked it up a few hours ago...
The lighting is awful, (the colors are slightly deeper when in person)

Jcrew

2mydxe0.jpg

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

u look sexy.

those shoes are similar to these kenneth coles i was gonna buy. 130 bones though.  are your shoes cheaper?
I paid $45 I think if I remember correctly...from Nordstrom Rack, they're not KC.  I would never pay $130 for Kenneth Cole shoes, just me though.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

I'm pleased with the work the tailor did on the jacket overall...the pants look a bit wide in the bottoms, but the pic makes them look worse than they are...I am still probably going to get them tapered a bit.

http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m540/rdahmen40/?action=view&current=008-4.jpg

u look sexy.

those shoes are similar to these kenneth coles i was gonna buy. 130 bones though.  are your shoes cheaper?
...so im the only one that thinks this whole suit looks like a mess?

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I'm pleased with the work the tailor did on the jacket overall...the pants look a bit wide in the bottoms, but the pic makes them look worse than they are...I am still probably going to get them tapered a bit.

http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m540/rdahmen40/?action=view&current=008-4.jpg

u look sexy.

Can't really evaluate the jacket fit when his arms are positioned like that.
The pants could be shortened a tad and tapered, nothing seriously bad about the pants.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Anyone know where to find Jack Purcell under retail?
I need new pairs

Check out your local Nordstrom's Rack. I picked up these Broque Jack Purcells for $50.

jp-brogue-1.jpg

Just a heads up to my NT fam.  If you guys are looking for a nice, stylish casual sneaker, I recommend the Gravis Arto LX. It's currently on sale on Jackthreads.com for 43.99.. they have size 10,11, and 12 left as of the time of my posting.  They also have other colorways like red and steel grey.  The LX on google shopping doesn't go lower than 80 bucks so I think it's a pretty hot deal.  If you guys do not have an account on Jackthreads, here's an invite link (my referral link), http://www.jackthreads.com/invite/raynardramos
gravis-arto____.jpg

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Although in the past, thoughts? Only had an upper body pic 
laugh.gif
Bothers me that the shirt is a military style shirt. Nice fit though, maybe try and add a dimple to the tie.

so im now a firm believer that Ryan Gossling frequents this thread after watching Crazy, Stupid Love.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Although in the past, thoughts? Only had an upper body pic 
laugh.gif
Bothers me that the shirt is a military style shirt. Nice fit though, maybe try and add a dimple to the tie.
Yea, I sorta know what you mean. And truth be told, I barely know how to tie a tie
laugh.gif
, youtubed it right before Vegas...So it was just a simple one.

Picked up a really sweet leather jacket this weekend at a thrift shop for $45.

555itl.jpg

Anyone familiar with the brand "Golden Fleece"? Tried googling..but found nothing. It's supposedly a quality brand that was popular in the "60s". Don't know if there's any truth to it.

Pretty amazing that the jacket can still stand on it's own.
pimp.gif

I dunno I felt like I had it together earlier in the night but as the alcohol and dancing carried on my fit kinda lost its composure :lol:

The Military Shirts...

It's so hard to find well-fitting casual shirts (in a decent price range) that aren't military style straight off the rack. I always have to buy dress shirts and crop the "tails" to make regular cut shirts.

Originally Posted by proper english

^ Express & BR?
Thats where I bought mine. If you wait for sales/coupons, it's better.

Man, a medium fitted is still pretty loose on me...Wish I got a S instead.

Originally Posted by proper english

^ Express & BR?
Thats where I bought mine. If you wait for sales/coupons, it's better.

Man, a medium fitted is still pretty loose on me...Wish I got a S instead.

Yea I was talking about Express shirts as well. By casual shirts I mean sort of like a blend between western style shirts and dress shirts.

And yea the size small fitted is much better than the medium. The medium is good around the torso but the arms are huge for some reason, even for being fitted

I have been a huge fan of this thread for a while now but I have been a bit weary to post any of my outfits. Well here goes nothing...

Originally Posted by oo206oo

u look sexy.

No, it does. To me this is a perfect example of the new "trendy" cut suits that a lot of urban brands are putting out. The jackets are almost comically short, and the pants have a weird boot-cut type of shape to them. The suits fit well in some areas, but the jackets are usually so ridiculously short that it ruins the entire look, like here. 

Originally Posted by IJumpmanI

I have been a huge fan of this thread for a while now but I have been a bit weary to post any of my outfits. Well here goes nothing...

Info on the shoes?

Back
Top Bottom