Dressing better

I don't really think it can be considered fake because of that, quality will suck but it won't be fake.
Plus I am surprised there is even a hint of cashmere in there, I expected it to be all wool or polyester.

Sorry I misinterpreted. It's not fugazi but the material is horrible and not as "luxurious" as he suggests. You are better off buying a qualitypea coat from somewhere else. From the pics, the jacket seems to portray a full and thick blend of wool/cashmere but it's probably the same type of jacketsyou can find in an H+M.

This is an old link but just to prove my point and save people here from their despair before they cop.
http://www.honestforum.com/diesel-jeans/140029-nudie-jeans.html

honestforum lol. I wouldnt trust this guy if he sold fakes before even tho it was in 07. Thanks for the info on this guy.

Originally Posted by nine point five

no one cares.

excerpt:

"I often sweat the details. As do many of us. A quarter inch here, a half inch there, an eight of an inch elsewhere. We want things to be PERFECT. If it gives you any comfort, no one cares. Seriously, as long as you are in the ball park (as in, clothed vs. naked), 99.5% of the population is not paying attention.

I've gotten compliments on clothing items that cost me $5 (or less), and I've been approached by girls even when I was wearing the slummiest gym clothes.

The way our society is, there is so much leeway for how a man dresses, the bullseye for "getting it right" is about as big as the pacific ocean.

So, wear what you want, take pride in it, but generally speaking, no one cares. It's really amazing how little people care about men's fashion sense, even though we pay so much attention to it."
thank you.

true, i know females dont care that much. but its just self satisfaction for me, i just feel better and more confident if everything is a perfectfit on me.

got them boots in today and they are
pimp.gif
happy i copped thanks to who ever posted that Martin + Osa site ill def be back on there soon :Hat

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

no one cares.

excerpt:

"I often sweat the details. As do many of us. A quarter inch here, a half inch there, an eight of an inch elsewhere. We want things to be PERFECT. If it gives you any comfort, no one cares. Seriously, as long as you are in the ball park (as in, clothed vs. naked), 99.5% of the population is not paying attention.

I've gotten compliments on clothing items that cost me $5 (or less), and I've been approached by girls even when I was wearing the slummiest gym clothes.

The way our society is, there is so much leeway for how a man dresses, the bullseye for "getting it right" is about as big as the pacific ocean.

So, wear what you want, take pride in it, but generally speaking, no one cares. It's really amazing how little people care about men's fashion sense, even though we pay so much attention to it."
thank you.
true, i know females dont care that much. but its just self satisfaction for me, i just feel better and more confident if everything is a perfect fit on me.

This subject has been discussed here but I'll give my .02 cents again. By the way people judge others, I would say the fact that others do not care or payattention is false. Just look at the hate that comes into this thread. It bothers some people enough to come in the thread and insult people. People make funof jersey suits or hats being too big, so it is obvious that people do care.

Originally Posted by RFX45

no one cares.

excerpt:

thank you.
true, i know females dont care that much. but its just self satisfaction for me, i just feel better and more confident if everything is a perfect fit on me.

This subject has been discussed here but I'll give my .02 cents again. By the way people judge others, I would say the fact that others do not care or pay attention is false. Just look at the hate that comes into this thread. It bothers some people enough to come in the thread and insult people. People make fun of jersey suits or hats being too big, so it is obvious that people do care.

well said, RFX. Another reason for the hate is because some people don't like change they see. (from baggy jeans look and oversized tees to more fittedtype outfits)
I would assume it's because the new trend displays a more "ayo" or "grandpa" look that many cannot seem to buy in to.

Originally Posted by airboy23

Originally Posted by RFX45

no one cares.

excerpt:

thank you.

This subject has been discussed here but I'll give my .02 cents again. By the way people judge others, I would say the fact that others do not care or pay attention is false. Just look at the hate that comes into this thread. It bothers some people enough to come in the thread and insult people. People make fun of jersey suits or hats being too big, so it is obvious that people do care.

well said, RFX. Another reason for the hate is because some people don't like change they see. (from baggy jeans look and oversized tees to more fitted type outfits)
I would assume it's because the new trend displays a more "ayo" or "grandpa" look that many cannot seem to buy in to.

i was talking more on the type of measurements being off on clothes you buy. for example i doubt a girl is gonna notice that the break of yourjeans is a little too much or if your sleeves are long or short by an inch. but i personally pay alot of attention to detail and wont buy clothes that dontfit to MY exact standards

^^^ Don't worry, I wasn't really replying to you but to the post your replied on.

But even though the little details won't be noticed by most, it is just a detail you do for yourself.
Honestly, to me, an inch difference in sleeve length is a lot. Like the Lebron pic, I noticed no shirt sleeve were showing and that jacket sleeves is too long.
The jacket and pants are also a bit too long. He has too much break on the pants and his jacket should be shorter by an inch or two.
I mean it was a solid outfit and fit is great but it is far from perfect but my point is, if that suit Lebron was wearing were cut shorter in length, sleevesand pants, the look could be much better and may look different from how it looks.

is that more of a nic pick. Details that small the average person wont notice. But if somebody's hat was too big people would notice more then them littledeatails.

edit been said allready

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

Sup fellas

I can't wait until Fall/Winter, Summer is good ,but damn want to throw layers on lol

update on http://www.StreetEtiquette.com about accessories should check it out if interested

We went and got our friends involved on this post more pictures on the site of course.

jkissiwhwole.png
Fam, can you tell me where to get those pants at? Link if possible?

^^ I think you can get something very similar to that at J.Crew. Maybe the pair of chinos he is wearing is from J.Crew

Been looking through this thread for awhile now and it's helped alot with building up a new wardrobe...looking to stray away from street brands and tradein my jordans for some boots and some loafers.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

dudes up above got too many "accessories"

I can't do it. guess I'm not metro enough
ohwell.gif

but I need those wool sperrys. anyone know if UNIV ships? or if not any Cali NTers tryin to hook it up?

you do realize the purpose of modeling right?

Dude is wearing all of them at once so you can choose one or two items to include in your game.

lots of good information still being dropped by all. and i see some nice fits too.

here are my fits for the week while i go browse and comment:

Friday (Casual day - cleaning my office and heading out for some drinks & dinner with friends):

Thursday:

Wednesday:

Tuesday:

Monday:

Sunday (for Church):

yo this thread is crazy

i dont see anyone dressed like this

im not even into streetwear karmaloop crap either but some of this stuff is real boarderline. i couldnt even do this if i wanted too,some stuff just lookbetter on skinny dudes.

pink kapris?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yo this thread is crazy

im not even into streetwear karmaloop crap either but some of this stuff is real boarderline. i couldnt even do this if i wanted too,some stuff just look better on skinny dudes.

pink kapris?
There's a time & place for everything .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

yo this thread is crazy

im not even into streetwear karmaloop crap either but some of this stuff is real boarderline. i couldnt even do this if i wanted too,some stuff just look better on skinny dudes.

pink kapris?

travwholefit.png

again.................i dont see anyone dressed like this.

an again............some stuff is just better for skinny cats

them lil bracelets is wack too thats just me.

yo this thread is crazy

pink kapris?

I think there are variety of looks here and none of it is your style or could be incorporated in your own style?
I mean not everyone here dresses like JKissi, not saying his style is a bad thing I actually like most of his looks. I know I won't be able to pull it offbut I like it.
I have my own style and it is usually a simple fitted pants, shirt and jacket. Like Niidawg, it is like night and day between him and JKissi but they are solidand looks good in their style.
Speaking of Niidawg, nice fits as usual. Your Sunday/church clothes feels like it is missing something, maybe a cigar and a glass of whiskey, yeah that wouldcomplete the look.
Also, are the shoes green?

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

yo this thread is crazy

pink kapris?

travwholefit.png

again.................i dont see anyone dressed like this.
Didn't you say you;re from Hartford, CT? Explains everything..

an again............some stuff is just better for skinny cats
You stated this already..

them lil bracelets is wack too thats just me.
To each there own.. No one is coming up to you saying "You meat head dudes are mad wack.."
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom