Dressing better

anyone know what kid of camo shorts Jay's rocking in this picture?

Celebrity-Feet-Jay-Z-Coachella-2.jpg

I had a good pair of A&F shorts like that a few years back but they cost $89 and the store said they weren't in stock anymore, so anyone know any good alternatives?

P.s. where can I cop a similar Che Guevara fitted cap?

Spoiler [+]
bring it on

kristen_271_8796.jpg

but seriously.  where can i cop the shorts?  and the hat...

i was kidding bout the hat. and in regards to the shorts, i guess i'm more so asking if anyone knows where to get decent camo shorts?

my friend told me to get them from H&M but I bought a pair of H&M cargos a few years back that shredded and I don't want a repeat experience.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Yo, some quick help please. Which of these three boat shoes would be more versatile? I only got money for one pair right now and need a pair that can be worn on the regular. Thanks.
This.

Thanks nii

Falcon-what shoe would you buy to wear casually?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

anyone know what kid of camo shorts Jay's rocking in this picture?

Celebrity-Feet-Jay-Z-Coachella-2.jpg

I had a good pair of A&F shorts like that a few years back but they cost $89 and the store said they weren't in stock anymore, so anyone know any good alternatives?

P.s. where can I cop a similar Che Guevara fitted cap?

Spoiler [+]
bring it on

kristen_271_8796.jpg

but seriously.  where can i cop the shorts?  and the hat...

that specific camo pattern suggests they're shorts converted from actual army pants. Go to a surplus store to find some or a friend/relative to get you one.

got my Sea Stars today...suede's pretty nice on them

i would throw them into the rotation asap-ly but its raining for the rest of the week

riyzi9.jpg

Originally Posted by Nako XL

i was kidding bout the hat. and in regards to the shorts, i guess i'm more so asking if anyone knows where to get decent camo shorts?

my friend told me to get them from H&M but I bought a pair of H&M cargos a few years back that shredded and I don't want a repeat experience.

I'm sure American Eagle, Hollister, Old Navy, Gap, Abercrombie all have something similar.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

i would throw them into the rotation asap-ly but its raining for the rest of the week

riyzi9.jpg

If possible, pics of you wearing them... no @#$#.

Originally Posted by quik1987

riyzi9.jpg

been wearing those gray khaks all day....i actually like the sharp contrast with the red/burgundy...sz. 13 if anyone was wondering

1or39t.jpg

Man those look great Tim. I'm gonna mosey on over Converse.com, those suedes are calling me smh. I have a red/blk canvas pair from last year and I love them.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I just finished putting together some nice canvas weekend bags for the blog site. I'll post the sample up when it comes in! Working on belts, 5 panels, ties, and a few other things as well.
You coming out with your own brand or line or something?

I'm trying to do a little bit of everything RF.

Found this on my laptop, me circa early Summer 2008.
tumblr_l19h1ajW0z1qaf7o7.jpg

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by RFX45

Red Casio kills it for me.

And I don't get the whole reading glasses look.
Do most these guys need it (ie: Hay Z, Wade & Lebron) for reading or is it just for style?
I could live with the red Casio, but the big reading glasses I never understood. Never seen a pro athlete pull it off, or come close. Pretty sure it's just for style. 
im not so sure. Amare wears goggles on the court. he may actually need those glasses. 

Originally Posted by quik1987

riyzi9.jpg

been wearing those gray khaks all day....i actually like the sharp contrast with the red/burgundy...sz. 13 if anyone was wondering

1or39t.jpg
Those look really good. I'm going to have cop me a pair in that color.

-The Juice

I think I might be convinced with those suede boat shoes too. Thanks for the pics.

And Ty, keep us updated. Would love to check it out once you have some stuff.

Same I've been contemplating on getting them because I do not know what color to get.

Any suggestions? I'm looking for the most versatile but not really feeling them in brown though

Back
Top Bottom