Dressing better

Hey NT my bday is coming up and I want to wear a tuxedo the entire day. Any suggestions on where I can buy a cool priced one? It doesn't have to fit perfectly off the bat, as I'll go get it tailored.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Hey NT my bday is coming up and I want to wear a tuxedo the entire day. Any suggestions on where I can buy a cool priced one? It doesn't have to fit perfectly off the bat, as I'll go get it tailored.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i really hope that you're joking...seriously, please be joking.

Originally Posted by jellybean24

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i really hope that you're joking...seriously, please be joking.

shrug.jpg

Okay guys. I have a wedding to attend and I need to find a moderately priced tuxedo. Any suggestions?

What is moderately priced? I'd visit H&M, I think they had a tux last time I visited the store several weeks ago.

the old guy is the one who's always in the street style pics on gq.com.  dude always looks dapper rocking the parted hair, grey beard, sunglasses and a nice suit.
gq2011milan26.jpg

hey I'm looking for slim fit jeans/chinos but thing is i have some big thighs and they all fit really slim through the thighs and I end up looking bad, what are some good ones that are looser through the thigh and slim through the leg?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Very nice 21.
I shouldn't of passed on that jacket during 20% off
I saw this jacket (RL quilted jacket in my pics) at Bloomingdales in NYC today. It was 50% of last tag equaling ~$170. I was looking for green in an XL but they only had 5-6 black (all XL from what i saw) but I didn't look around that hard. All of the RL stuff there (or maybe just outerwear) was 50% off lowest tag, this or smaller discounts was true for a bunch of other brands. 
I also saw it in a variety of colors at Saks on 5th a few days after X-mas for I think $200. was there a few days ago and didn't see it but since this is usually during lunch i didn't look hard.

Originally Posted by shogun

the old guy is the one who's always in the street style pics on gq.com.  dude always looks dapper rocking the parted hair, grey beard, sunglasses and a nice suit.
gq2011milan26.jpg
Looks like his barber zeeked him while blending the back (top right corner of his head).....I bet he open-hand slapped him then made him sign over the deed to his house.
I bet The Wooster dont play.

Originally Posted by remix

maybe slim just isnt meant for u...

yeah maybe not but there have to be some jeans that don't flop and droop over my shoes without being "slim fit" per se

^^^ I saw that pic and the first thing that came to mind is that that guy is pretty damn tall to be almost looking Bosh eye to eye.

First thing i thought was that Bosh looks like a 'special kid' who should probably be wearing a helmet.

He must be at least 6'4. Seeing how he is standing closer to the camera, is bulkier than Bosh, and Bosh is slouching.

No like, i thought the same thing as 206 did
laugh.gif

I agree with Andrew, this guys pretty damn huge for an old man
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by jdub23

21cbjlv.jpg

Anyone know what brand of boots the ones to the right are?

They're Thorogoods. 
I too am on the hunt for some nice slim fit khakis.
Club Monaco Slim Chinos. Theyre not OD tight but slim enough. Comes in couple shades of khakis and greys and they have an olive one exactly like the one in the pic above. 

Back
Top Bottom