Dressing better

x2_47215f1
Grey pants

Originally Posted by space jam XI

Can anybody find these:

CLARKS-M004335-NEWTON-ENERGY_imagelarge.jpg

They're called "Newton Energy" and I need them in a size 10, but they just sold out on clarks.com
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I've searched everywhere online and am stumped.   I'll even take something that looks similar.   Thanks NT!
those are tough

What kind of bags do you guys recommend for everyday use? I'm a hs senior atm, going to be in college next year, so either a messenger or a regular backpack. I have a north face hot shot right now and had it since freshmen year and i feel like it's time for a change. So what do you guys recommend? Price range is up to 200 but i really dont want to spend that much unless the bag is really
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

Going to see a las vegas show
What should I wear appropriately? 
Whatevers comfortable. Trust me, no one goes to these shows dressed up, plus there are a bunch of kids. When it's 100 degrees outside, no point in wearing any suita of sorts. 
For the most part, I do wear a button down (sleeves rolled up) with asome chino or dark jeans with boots or lux-sneakers. Throw on a jacket when it's chilly but that is about it.

Anybody got some good black shoe recommendations for everyday wear? I'm contemplating on some Sebago boat shoes at the moment. All suggestions are welcomed.

Also, anybody got some good black jackets they'd like to recommend? no leather please.

Thanx.

i need some assistance guys. I work for the government and basically i have to "dress up" to work everyday have to wear slacks and a shirt. I am not too big on belts and wear the same black belt every day to work.

I need suggestions on some belts and everyday work shoes that are comfortable

I'm just make sure your belt matches your shoes bro, that's the basic of it IMO...Brown >>>> black IMO.Anywho i love these boots, second wear in three days, God sent for this damn ice/snow season in NY, also picked up this sweater at Tommy for about 70% off, thing came out to 17$
smokin.gif

5417868832_044ee33757_b.jpg

5417260791_0782d2c5e3_b.jpg
I received my Jcrew SS catalog the other day and saw that Jcrew is releasing a couple of vintage NB colorways, I was on the verge of copping some NB's from footlocker, so i decided to check these out in store, unfortunately they only had the grey CW...I couldn't pass on them, they are comfy as hell, no surprise from NB though, the green ones are fireee too.
5417867890_44d8937206_b.jpg
We need a JCREW appreciation thread...seriously..

ksteezy, You live for jcrew dude. I see a jcrew piece in almost every post you make lol. Good +#$@. I just turned into a personal shopper at a store in DC. 
smokin.gif
 haha

Congrats on the Job bro!...my wife thinks I'm obsessed, I'm just a simple dude and the store provides everything I like!...it's hilarious that I had been wanting a pair of NB's and I open up the catalog and there they were!...lol..I'm starting to really dig Tommy, specially their sales and GAP I've always liked, but Jcrew is my #$$!!...

Btw the Ludlow suit is back in the sand color, Jake Gyllenhaal wore a very similar one for his GQ spread is back...definate cop for spring
smokin.gif

Jake-gyllenhaal-j-crew.jpeg

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Anybody got some good black shoe recommendations for everyday wear? I'm contemplating on some Sebago boat shoes at the moment. All suggestions are welcomed.

Also, anybody got some good black jackets they'd like to recommend? no leather please.

Thanx.

nerd.gif

ksteezy, what model / name is that sperry boot?  you know if it comes in a non-sherpa lined version?  i looked on the sperry website and other sites and i didn't see them on there.
they're a good alternative to ll bean's which someone said are backordered til april when people won't need them anymore.  i like the soles better too, the ll bean's sole reminds me of a woman's boot with the big heel.

Shogun - they do have one without the lining bro, just not the sane color, they are blue and beige, they are very nice too, those are true to size though, I'd even size up a half of size.

Ok NT detectives, I need your help!
Saw this on hypebeast, and I need to get prepped for summer, sooooo why not start now?

Link here: Bagua

Any help finding these? I looked on size? website, but no luck.

ksteezy,

Were those Sperry boots an in store or online purchase?

Considering purchasing them but would much rather try them on in a store than blind buying online. I mean I'm a Sz. 12, but I always like to make sure the fit is right.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I'm just make sure your belt matches your shoes bro, that's the basic of it IMO...
Brown >>>> black IMO.

Anywho i love these boots, second wear in three days, God sent for this damn ice/snow season in NY, also picked up this sweater at Tommy for about 70% off, thing came out to 17$
smokin.gif

5417868832_044ee33757_b.jpg

5417260791_0782d2c5e3_b.jpg

I received my Jcrew SS catalog the other day and saw that Jcrew is releasing a couple of vintage NB colorways, I was on the verge of copping some NB's from footlocker, so i decided to check these out in store, unfortunately they only had the grey CW...I couldn't pass on them, they are comfy as hell, no surprise from NB though, the green ones are fireee too.

We need a JCREW appreciation thread...seriously..

can i get a link or any additional info on those boots?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

ksteezy, what model / name is that sperry boot?  you know if it comes in a non-sherpa lined version?  i looked on the sperry website and other sites and i didn't see them on there.
they're a good alternative to ll bean's which someone said are backordered til april when people won't need them anymore.  i like the soles better too, the ll bean's sole reminds me of a woman's boot with the big heel.
There is a non-sherpa lined version on sale for $79.99 on the site the color as Ksteezy

Back
Top Bottom