Drive by shooting, Please help

Man there's this scammer that asked me for money a couple years back to get on the train. I gave her money but periodically noticed she would take that same train as me (depending on when I went in) and two weeks ago she asked me again for money. I was livid and told her to never ask me again and to remember this face

This dude really bumped his own scam thread lmao
laugh.gif

Of course I'm back (besides the the gossiping "guys" in here) I don't mind them.
My girl is finally out of the respiratory hospital and now she's in rehab which is the last step I'm happy to post back in here with good news.

Of course I'm back (besides the the gossiping "guys" in here) I don't mind them.
My girl is finally out of the respiratory hospital and now she's in rehab which is the last step I'm happy to post back in here with good news.

@Ice-T

Hope the recovery is going well.

Any updates or leads on the suspects?

And we just got or the mom did she got a text from one of the detectives, they have a live line up in the LA jail ready so they must have someone or at least getting close.

Aye everybody they got a line up ready to identify the suspects at the county jail.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Honestly Idk if I'm ready for this whole ordeal again. :lol:

Just read through some of the first pages.

Let us know what you need bro, we're here for you.

Son scammed everyone and now he's back rubbing it in everyone's face. Dude gives no damns.

Back
Top Bottom