Dropping The Ball With Females, vol. Fumbilitis (edited w/ pics)

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

Look at the bright side, you probably make a lot of guys laugh.

Good job!
laugh.gif

Her: want to go to church with me?
Me: nah, I'm good... Can you pray for my boy D for me tho? He going through hard times.
Her: D who?
Me: Deeezz nuts!!!!!
Her: that was inappropriate. *the end of conversation*

I've dropped the ball on numerous ocassions by failing to read signs. But damn that was just horrible. LOL fail at it's finest
laugh.gif
She looks superlame though. Likes all work and no play

just tell her you're sorry and that you were joking. she shouldnt be that uptight and Christians should be forgiving by default anyway

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

just tell her you're sorry and that you were joking. she shouldnt be that uptight and Christians should be forgiving by default anyway

i mean, of course she'll forgive me, but my ability to smash may have gone out the window indefinitely, if it was ever there to begin with.

i just need to make a mental note to not do that again, and find a replacement for that spot on the bench.

when I've dropped the ball it was because i was being too "nice" or misread the signs
QFT

then I just got cocky and approached every situation like it was going down, regardless of it they were giving me signals

LOL, that was funny. That girl is too serious anyways, you don't want her around you if you're a funny guy which you seem to be by the looks of thatjoke

i wrote her a letter expressing my remorse for the conversation on sunday. you guys think this will work?

17f36675445b5c7f6a3f133ff93413e80225e1e0.pjpg

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i wrote her a letter expressing my remorse for the conversation on sunday. you guys think this will work?

17f36675445b5c7f6a3f133ff93413e80225e1e0.pjpg
If that don't make the panties wet, then shes not worth it.

And it just keeps getting better and better.....

On another not though, my last fumble was/is cause I gave her space whenshe went spring break in la and now she all cold and distant. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom