Dropping The Ball With Females, vol. Fumbilitis (edited w/ pics)

Deeez Nuts
roll.gif

Great setup though
I'm not mad at ya

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Sometimes we can do things that we may presume to be innocent and benevolent, but a female will think it's lame and wack, resulting in you being denied the promise land. I was chopping down this female for a few weeks, got really wasted, and got a text from her first thing in the morning after the club. Her: want to go to church with me? Me: nah, I'm good... Can you pray for my boy D for me tho? He going through hard times. Her: D who? Me: Deeezz nuts!!!!! Her: that was inappropriate. *the end of conversation* I just ruined a chance at premium grade A !#@$ for being stupid. Post how you dropped the ball.
laugh.gif

What's crazy is, you can drop the ball at any moment by being too availible, liking her too much, being honest, and a myriad of other methods.

I just wish I coulda dropped the ball in her mouth :-/

Damn, just think...

Some dude is prolly smashin as we speak and it could have been you.

What's crazy is, you can drop the ball at any moment by being too availible, liking her too much, being honest, and a myriad of other methods.

I just wish I coulda dropped the ball in her mouth :-/

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

You wasnt gonna smash her anyways, so no loss really.

Quit fooling yourself as if you had a chance
roll.gif
True

The best thing you did was txt that after she invited you to CHURCH

no chance.... and you did what you had to do to recover your self esteem/respect

Bro, I don't even know what to say. That is not even considered dropping the ball. That is just lame. You deserve losing your chance with her...lol.

That was funny...she has no sense of humor i would've kept it moving. i hate girs who take things too seriously.

When I fumble it's because i don't take initiative. Girls I would mess with in college had to keep it moving cause i would "touch them" or"call them".

Wow she had to be feeling you to invite you to church...Do you not interact with women a lot? Because that was mad immature and anyone with experience withwomen would know not to say something stupid like that.

More than enough experience with women, bro... More than enough...

I think what happened, was I started thinking to myself that she was too good for me (she don't smoke, drink, curse, or anything fun like that), so Isubconsciously sabotaged my chances with her, since my big head noticed the stress I was in for. I'll see her at work in the morning, but it'llprobably be mainly composed of stonefaces/eyerolling.

Thanks for listening/ keeping it real, NT. Every now and then, I need the humbling.

More than enough experience with women, bro... More than enough...

I think what happened, was I started thinking to myself that she was too good for me (she don't smoke, drink, curse, or anything fun like that), so I subconsciously sabotaged my chances with her, since my big head noticed the stress I was in for. I'll see her at work in the morning, but it'll probably be mainly composed of stonefaces/eyerolling.

Thanks for listening/ keeping it real, NT. Every now and then, I need the humbling.
U'll be smooth brah. Just apologize, buy her lunch and what not. Hell, pull the old school elementary steez and right her a note w/ w/b=writeback at the bottom. She'll be entertained and that'll warm her back up.

Her: want to go to church with me? Me: nah, I'm good... Can you pray for my boy D for me tho? He going through hard times. Her: D who? Me: Deeezz nuts!!!!! Her: that was inappropriate. *the end of conversation*

Jesus%20Sad_jpg-crop.jpg

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

I walked up to this grown woman and was like "Yo, I'll make it feel good" she proceeded to give me the
indifferent.gif

then said "does that really work? I'm not a #+@, and do not talk to me like that" (I was drunk though)

And one time...

I was at the bar, and was giggin with a chick all night, everything was perfect, I was buying her drinks getting my t-pain on! she was buying me drinks, then as we go back to the dance floor I somehow give her this lu kang dragon trip from hell, SMMFH! she got off the floor looked up at me like
indifferent.gif

it was a wrap after that.
embarassed.gif

You forgot the one where you bust a nut after kissing a broad.

Back
Top Bottom