Drunk Driving Vol. Please don't do it.

RIP to the victims
tired.gif

hate hearing the "I only had two beers" defense 
mean.gif

everyone who gets a DUI or something like this happens only had two beers 
sick.gif

The killer was charged with two counts of second degree murder and vehicular manslaughter today.

I hope this piece of **** burns in hell. Waste of space.

not to thread hi jack, but would ya'll feel the same way if dude was texting and driving? I feel like texting and driving is much more dangerous than drinking and driving

It doesnt have that bad connotation that drinking and driving. And honestly we all text and drive and no one wants to condemn soemthing that you are guilty of every day.

Texting and driving is not more dangerous than drunk driving

That said, texting and driving is dangerous as well.

Sorry to hear about the losses. People shouldn't be doing either.
lolwut

What about driving while sleepy? Where do you guys rank that? Over or under texting?

I work in the system. Scary part about these crimes is that the offenders usually see no more than a couple years behind bars. See it almost every day.

Drug addicts get more time than people who harm or kill others in dui accidents. Crazy. This happens regularly. 

I work in the system. Scary part about these crimes is that the offenders usually see no more than a couple years behind bars. See it almost every day.

Drug addicts get more time than people who harm or kill others in dui accidents. Crazy. This happens regularly. 
Yeah I was talking to my dad, he said he won't see no more then 5-6 years.

Laws need to be changed. This cannot be tolerated at all.

You get caught once, you go to jail for at least a year. This could happen to anyone at any time.

I didnt even know her like that, but man am i walking around with a heavy heart these last few days.

Sad situation. I feel that texting and driving is worse than drinking and driving. Usually drunk drivers are out at night with way less traffic. Not everyone turns into speed demons while drinking either. Texters will send messages during rush hour, almost causing a bunch of accidents. I tell people to make responsible decisions before getting behind the wheel.

Two things that are really making me angry is that her life was TAKEN from her. She wasn't sick, she wasn't dying, she was minding her own goddamn business, on her way home (what her mom said), and her life was wrongfully TAKEN. 

Another is that this piece of **** dontrell collins that killed the two women, it was his third run in with the law about being under the influence. It could have been prevented, but this ****** scum was too stupid.

The other girl that passed also left behind a young child. Poor kid.

I'm sorry Nt, but I can't handle these feels, and I really dont understand.

Last edited:

What about driving while sleepy? Where do you guys rank that? Over or under texting?
Extremely dangerous. It doesn't get enough press, but I'l show up late to work if I'm too sleepy to drive. 
My PR chick just crashed her Jeep cuz she fell asleep.

What made me mad though is like a day later i hear her on the phone talmbout "I drive drunk all the time and now i crash when im sober."

How me on the couch like
sick.gif

A homie of mine passed away a couple years ago, he was a passenger though.

Car ran into a traffic pole. Driver made it out and car exploded. Happened 2 blocks away from my crib.

RIP to them.

One of my close friends got killed in a car accident when a drunk driver rear ended him on the freeway causing him to hit the median and flipping multiple times. :frown:

Don't drive and drive.

One of my close friends got killed in a car accident when a drunk driver rear ended him on the freeway causing him to hit the median and flipping multiple times. :frown:

Don't drive and drive.

RIP to your friend |I. Sad to see how many people have been affected by drunk driving. It's definitely an issue we need to address as a country.

Last edited:
Yeah I was talking to my dad, he said he won't see no more then 5-6 years.

Laws need to be changed. This cannot be tolerated at all.

You get caught once, you go to jail for at least a year. This could happen to anyone at any time.

I didnt even know her like that, but man am i walking around with a heavy heart these last few days.

R.I.P to the victims and all but

Hell no man. lmao a YEAR for driving drunk because of the POSSIBILITY of causing harm? Naw you can have that fantasy.

Meh, so only if you kill someone is drunk driving punishable? Naw man. I do think a year might be much but some time and a HUGE fine with driving suspension sounds good too.

Let someone randomly run over your mom while she's on the sidewalk or ram your car on the highway and you'd think different

I hope this piece of **** burns in hell. Waste of space.

Dude will get whats comin to him but, y'all being a lil harsh.

I'm pretty sure 90% of NTers between 21-35 have driven home when they shouldn't have at least once, and it only takes one time for something tragic to happen.

I feel bad for both parties.

For all we know dude could of been a stand up guy who made a terrible mistake.

RIP to the lost.

Meh, so only if you kill someone is drunk driving punishable? Naw man. I do think a year might be much but some time and a HUGE fine with driving suspension sounds good too.

Let someone randomly run over your mom while she's on the sidewalk or ram your car on the highway and you'd think different

Ofcourse someone comes with that tired "if it was your mom/family you'd think different" :smh: Is it that hard to believe that people can have an opinion on something without having to go through it personally??

I didnt say only if they kill, I said harm.....

A year for driving drunk one time is OD in my opinion, and every state agrees cause in no way in hell that law would ever pass.

Right now your first DUI (in georgia) gets you at least a night in jail, a substantial fine, and possibility of losing your license. Might not seem like much to you but thats a burden especially if you didnt harm anyone.

I personally do not have any DUI's and plan to keep it that way (Uber/cabs is way cheaper than DUI's) but I know a few people with a couple.

#NTExtremes

Your mom could get randomly run over by someone's grandma, someone texting, someone sleeping, someone who was ******* day dreaming.

Key word is RANDOMLY!

****** want stiff sentencing for random **** now?

Driving drunk is a complete choice someone makes. If y'all are arguing "random things happen everyday" then there's really nothing to talk about. When someone drives drunk they're putting others at risk. Sorry if I don't sympathies with that like y'all do.

And what extreme am I saying? You said yourself things "happen" everyday. By your logic it's not extreme at all, just perfectly normal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom