DS OG XIV - midsole is sticky

I sold my og blacktoes a couple of years ago for this very reason. Walking on carpet was a pain in the *+%...I'd end up walking around with whatever was on the carpet stuck to my midsoles. I tried to find a way to get rid of it but was unsuccessful. Damn shame too since I love the smooth upper opposed to the 'ribbed' retros. My Indiglos are fine on the other hand.

I sold my og blacktoes a couple of years ago for this very reason. Walking on carpet was a pain in the *+%...I'd end up walking around with whatever was on the carpet stuck to my midsoles. I tried to find a way to get rid of it but was unsuccessful. Damn shame too since I love the smooth upper opposed to the 'ribbed' retros. My Indiglos are fine on the other hand.

I put armor all on the midsoles. Keeps them shinny and they aren't sticky. Just wipe it on and ur good to go.

This Is A Necessary Grave Dig. I Never Saw This Thread Before And My XIV's Are Doing The Same Thing. I'll Go Through This Thread Later...

+1

My indiglo's are sticky too. Been thinking of spraying them with clear coat, just not sure which is the best to use on shoes?

Putting them in plastic bags does this to your J's I Jordans from all years they have never done this it's the way the sneaker was stored. Try letting them sit out for a while get them to try out and lightly use soap and water. I've had yellow soles mid and icy and have deoxidize them. I've bought shoes like this and I've washed it off it should come out was very gently.

Back
Top Bottom