Dude breaks my Blackberry and refuses to pay me....

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

charmin_megaroll.jpg

Word. Talk about soft as baby shoes. You sound like a simp since old boy was trying to grab a phone out of your hand.

didn't know Red Eyezz was on NT

errybody sayin do this do that
maybe op cant fight
maybe op know if he get out of pocket that might lead to him gettin hammered

Originally Posted by Agthekid

OP I would also like to comeback an tell you your a Pure %%*%$!!!!

I don't even know how you can sleep at night being a #!+ like you are.

smh Grow some damn nuts ma'am.

Everytime you make a thread for now on I will address you as Lil Mama because you are a girl.

And off of Niketalk your new name is Bridgett.

Do you understand me?
roll.gif

If your scared to confront him face to face. Just jack him on some sneak +@%@. You'll feel better.

you really cant let $300 slide like that...he obviously doesnt respect you...smack him

If you think you made an honest attempt at getting your money back then just let it go. if not, go back and ask him again for your money. If you don't getit, then just forget about it. Fighting over something like this is not worth it.

Bully Beatdown dude!!!

Or take matters into your own hands! Fisticuffs! Well worth it!

Unless the dude is really poorly off (which in this case you should find forgiveness...), next time you see him, just load up and throw a sweet hook to thechin.

steal something of his. suppose he walks by with a new ______, just take it and break it... or take it.

ninja his asss!!!!! when he aint lookn or when he sleepn sneak into his room take his phone...if he a shoe head spray paint all over his shoes thenleave..............NINJA STATUS

Pmighty wrote:
errybody sayin do this do that
maybe op cant fight
maybe op know if he get out of pocket that might lead to him gettin hammered
Then dude better take his #%+ to small claims. If you don't do anything you look like a +$%%# regardless. You'll still look like a +$%%#but at least you'll get your money and more importantly prove a point

how have you not whooped this guy's %$$ yet? even if you can't fight, wheres your self respect dude? you need to handle this cat asap and make sure henever disrespects you again...

of couse you can always break something of his as a 2nd option

Its a recession, take that boy to
Judge Mathis, kuz u obviously aint
takin it to the streets....

just tell dude he has 48 hours to pay you in full and if he doesnt that you're going to visit him or send someone to visit him every week and collect 10%interest until he pays you the full amount
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

forget all this "break his face" nonsense, TAX HIM

youre probably not up to it so you may need to hire some goons for this one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, remember that the difference in each week's payment getstacked on to the principal

Back
Top Bottom