DUMB Things You've Seen or Heard Vol. Damn, Are People THAT Dumb?

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Another one I just remembered...

My friend met this chick on the bus and started chatting with her...

My friend: So which country are you from?
Girl: Venezuela
My friend: Have you been to Peru?

I started busting out laughing when I heard that %+#%
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last year, me and my ex were just talking about anything when the topic of Alaska comes up (can't remember why)... She mentions something along the linesof Alaska being a country
frown.gif

I say, "Well let me get this straight, during the elections Rep. nominee John Mccain had a president of another country (Sara Palin, governor of Alaska)as his running mate", she just stares at me and walks off...

Comes back and tells me she was joking while I'm rollin' on the floor laughing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So i'm in the car with some of my friends and we drive by this store that has a big sign that reads LIQUIDATION on it

one of the girls in the car with us says: "woooow a whole store full of liquor"

everyone in the car proceeds to bust out laughing lmao!!!!!!!

I'm sitting on the couch at my ex-girlfriend's house summer of '04 and a skittles commercial comes on with the skittles flying through the forestand the teenage kids chasing after them to find the rainbow, and grant it this girl definitely wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but maaaaaan.....

Originally Posted by ExGirlfriend

"baby do you think anyone's ever been to the end of a rainbow? (I think to myself: no it's just an illusion like an oasis it doesn't technically have an end or a beginning then she proceeds to say) Do you think there's really gold if there is one though???"

my exact reaction:
indifferent.gif
withnothing else said after that except her proceeding to funky town
smh.gif
+
pimp.gif
at the same time
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by needsomejays

this one chick in my class last year asked if Minnesota was a state. @*!+% was dumb as bricks

...it is a state.
laugh.gif

Unless the dumb part was not knowing it was
eek.gif
since when man........
indifferent.gif

thats exactly what im saying, she actually had to ask if it was a state or not

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

back in high school when we were applying to university me and 2 of my boys were talking bout making sure we applied before the deadline. my boy was going to Honduras over the Christmas break, so he says, i hope i remember to apply before leaving. my next friend says, "yeah, it's probably gonna be hard finding a computer in Africa."

roll.gif
I met this girl once that thought Brazil was in Africa
smh.gif
laugh.gif

When people say let me get a cheeseburger with no cheese,

and one time i was on a date with a girl in BR, and the guy asked vanilla and chocolate, she said no chocolate and vanilla

Originally Posted by Aljayz863

I use to work in Footlocker and everybody knows the distinct uniform they wear. I had a customer come up to me and asked me if I worked here.
happy.gif
I didn't know what to say.

I currently work at FL, one day I ran over to FYE to buy a cd real quick and I promise I got asked if I worked there 3-4 times,smh people Why the HELL wouldwould a person wearing a referee shirt (that says FOOT LOCKER on the tag and sleeve) be working at a music/electronics store??

Originally Posted by p charm

my roommate a couple weeks ago was talking about a new law in "some COUNTRY in england that starts with a U" i was already
smh.gif
but i played along and said o yea? what COUNTRY in England? he goes h.o ill look it up, goes on his computer and says, oh it's called UGANDA. He is the dumbest person i have ever met in my life.
roll.gif

Girl: Is California a state or a country
Me:
indifferent.gif

(Girl randomly praying): God thank you for bringing us as slaves to this country, so we could live in this great country
Me: WTH!!??

Thats all i got for now.

During the 2008 Olympics, my buddy turns to me and says, "Why is Carlos Boozer playing for us, isn't he from Alaska?"

co-worker after using some strong hand sanitizer:

"whoa! Che, smell this....doesnt it smell just like blue?!"

...she meant like the color blue. as in, the sanitizer smells like the color blue.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Girl: "Do pigs lay eggs?"

Same Girl as we're going around the class naming the 50 states(10th grade btw): "Europe"

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

this one chick in my class last year asked if Minnesota was a state. @*!+% was dumb as bricks

...it is a state.
laugh.gif

Unless the dumb part was not knowing it was
eek.gif
since when man........
indifferent.gif

thats exactly what im saying, she actually had to ask if it was a state or not
Yeah I know, that's why I said unless you meant THAT was the dumb part.
grin.gif

as a rookie, jason kidd in an interview said he would turn the team around 360* and generate some wins. lol
i forgot what teqam he played for but i know it was his rookie year!

My ex-gf asked her dad how he put this big chunk of ice in the water bottle... It was in the freezer
smh.gif
It's been 2 years, and we are still laughing at herfor this

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Girl in 1 of my classes last semester asking if the take home exam was open book.
Someone's asked me that before.
roll.gif

My speech teacher roasted a chick last semester for asking that. He was like "Of course not, I'm gonna be in under your bed to see if you take a peekat the book
indifferent.gif
"

Back in HS my car had died in the parking lot so I was just chillin at the school waiting for my father to come with the cables and jump the car. He comes,jumps it and then is on his way. So me and my boy start drivin back to the crib and I get pulled over by the schools dedicated cop (yes she had to call foranother cop to come pick her up, she didnt get her own car
laugh.gif
) and theconversation went like this.

Cop: So what were you doing at the school after it was over?
Me: I was waiting for my father to give me a jump.
Cop: Is that your father? (pointing at my boy who is clearly my age and PR)
Me: Is that a serious question right now?
Cop: OK funny guy step out of the car.

Illuminati theories like..

The race of shape-shifting humanoid lizards who secretly run the world and live in underground caves in Africa.

or claims like....

NJ doesn't allow self serving gas stations because too many people have blown them selves up from a gas+static reaction.

(I know ppl have died this way, but thats not the reason why NJ doesnt have self serve)

I couldn't even argue with dude either, i gave him the "oh really?"

Back
Top Bottom