DUMB Things You've Seen or Heard Vol. Damn, Are People THAT Dumb?

I remember a friend of mine told me she had a fake pair of jordans on.

My Friend: I think your shoes are fake
Her: Nope, they're real.
Friend: They never came out in that color...
Her: Well if there fake, why are they still called jordans?

I was like.....
laugh.gif

friend while observing matches of street fighter 4, drunk.

friend: ohh shhh you got a ultra finish. *U comes up for winning token* U for ukelele finish... Wait, can't do that cuz it starts with a Y.
me + others :*dead*

Back in sixth grade we had a test where they gave us the state name and we had to fill in the postal abbreviation. This one dude was dumb as rocks and I knewhe was gonna fail. I look over and see him writing his +$! off feverishly, so I look at his test to see what the hell he's doing, and he has 15 of thestates filled in. For the other 35 he wrote "Sorry, I don't know this one" 35 times
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This was a few years ago, but my AAU team lost in the championship of the AAU nationals in Orlando. Our coach told us if we would have won we would havequalified for the international tournament. One of my teammates said "Does that mean we would have played teams like Hawaii" hahaha

laugh.gif

Happys Pizza Delivery Man walks out the car with pizza box in hand Saying in Big White Letters on a red box

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HAPPYS PIZZA[/color]

Neighbor comes outside and says and I Quote

"What Pizza Company do you work for" ?

I
eek.gif
then
roll.gif

Pizza Man:
indifferent.gif

I was buying protein supplements at the VITAMIN shop when someone walks in and ask the cashier "Do you sell vitamins?"

The cashiers face was priceless
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

senior year in high shcool chemistry class...girl asks how to spell D.N.A.
the teacher didn't even answer her he just laughed

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Luong1209

My co-worker told me one night:

Man buys item, pays $20 cash and rest with debit...Then asks to get $20 cash back from his ATM.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My co-worker was just "
indifferent.gif
" and handed back his $20.

Waaaaait, maybe I'm dense, but yall effed that one up.

Let's say what he bought was $25. He put down a $20 bill and $5 on his card.
He asks for $20 in cashback and you hand him his $20 back. So he got to keep
his $20 and what he bought for only $5?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think you're dense. When you get cashback, they charge your card.
Basically he should have charged everything on his card. There was no point to pay with cash if he was asking for $20 cashback.

my girl and I were going through problems so she told me that shes going to change and going to turn our relationship 360 degrees around....
indifferent.gif

my sister is a moron sometimes

at dairy queen:

sister: "ill have a number X please"

dq: "single or double quarter pounder?"

sister: "uuuhhhh...which one is bigger?"

me: *walks away*

this girl was arguing with me saying that chicken comes from a pig
i hit her with a
indifferent.gif
, then she was like"ok where does beef come from".
i was thinking this $#@%$ is stupid and walked away

Literally last night!!!
I ask my GF to bring 2 eggs over b4 she comes, for a recipe im making.
She gets to my house with 2 eggs and says "babe i boiled em so they wouldnt break in the car".
ohwell.gif

Same chick: I asked her to put 1 cup of flour n a bowl. she replies "i dont see a 1 cup measuring cup" Me: ok use one of the smaller ones"...her(looking into a drawer containing 1/4,1/3,3/4, 1/2) "which one should i use?"
ohwell.gif

While standing on campus at UNLV me:"wanna go to the game tonight" her:"is it a home game?" me (clearly sarcastic)"nah i its at NewMexico..." her:"u must be tryin to leave right now then
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Me and 3 of my friends were in a car, I think this was right after MJ died..

I don't know how it came up, but I said something about Janet Jackson being MJ's sister

Friend 1: She's his sister? Really?!? I thought they were married or something

Right before I was about to say something stupid and throw him the ultimate
indifferent.gif

Friend 2: There brother and sister?

Me and my other friend in the car couldn't help ourselves
roll.gif

But.. Why are you laughing.. Its THEY'RE or THEY ARE choose one..
So the sentence will read... They are brother and sister not THERE brother and sister

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Back in sixth grade we had a test where they gave us the state name and we had to fill in the postal abbreviation. This one dude was dumb as rocks and I knew he was gonna fail. I look over and see him writing his +$! off feverishly, so I look at his test to see what the hell he's doing, and he has 15 of the states filled in. For the other 35 he wrote "Sorry, I don't know this one" 35 times
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This broad told me pharrell was worth 15 billion, she said thats why his clothing line called billionare boys club, she was dead serious too.

I still smashed though

I was at a shoe store a couple of weeks ago and they had this low-cut brown/red fusion 20 left, and I see some really ignorant dude pick it up and call to hisfriend (multiple times):

"Hey man look at dis dese dem new Lebrons!"

I was seriously about to die.

roll.gif

Me: "Wyclef is Haitian"
Friend: "Oh I thought he was black"
Me:
indifferent.gif

Me and friend talking about a movie
His gf: what's that ONE movie with that ONE guy?
^^
I'm sure we've all heard that one before but c'mon, do people ever think before they speak?

one time i was at six flags marine world.

my friend and i were walking away from a ride, and so was a group of teenagers.

they wanted to know where they were at in the theme park, so they look at one of the portable maps.

one kid says "all we have to do is find that 'you are here' sh* on the map".

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

they wanted to know where they were at in the theme park, so they look at one of the portable maps.

how is that stupid? it's one of the first things i look at when im at a place like that (theme park, mall etc) is the "you are here" .. if themap doesn't have it then i'll just try and locate where i am myself.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

how is that stupid? it's one of the first things i look at when im at a place like that (theme park, mall etc) is the "you are here" .. if the map doesn't have it then i'll just try and locate where i am myself.
he said portable maps so I'm guessing an actual map on paper you hold in your hand so there wouldn't be a "you are here"

Back
Top Bottom