DUNE (new film incoming, love the book, also loved the multiple Lynch versions)

Movie was unbelievable. Better than the first one and just about every way. Although the first one was great, he'd think about it, but everything from the score the visuals to the sound story acting everything was just perfect.

An epic movie in every sense

lfg

IMG_0993.jpeg

Im watching this masterpiece tomorrow too

Just watched in IMAX

Lawwwd :pimp:

Might have to run it back this weekend

I’m right there with y’all…Got that Tuesday night screening in and I’ve already got tickets to hit up IMAX tomorrow afternoon for my second viewing…

Honestly, this feels as epic as watching the Lord of the Rings films in theaters felt…It’s a generational movie for sure…Gonna need Dennis to lock up this trilogy immediately…

Movie was unbelievable. Better than the first one and just about every way. Although the first one was great, he'd think about it, but everything from the score the visuals to the sound story acting everything was just perfect.

An epic movie in every sense
how much better?

It’s not really a competition. Billion dollar franchise to one that is on its third remake.

I’d imagine if Disney asked Denis Villeneuve to remake the third trilogy. We’d all be Star Wars is back train (as long as they rewrote the original trilogy not to be dog ish).

All respect to Denis and WB remaking Dune. Hopefully we get a third.

Edit: even notice with Arrival and BR 2049, Denis is on quite the Sci fi kick.

His work is more Andor than Lucas trilogies.

Last edited:
Star Wars is a more easily digestible version of Dune, better for box office and long term. Not even sure how you would even do a Dune movie beyond a third one.

Star Wars is a more easily digestible version of Dune, better for box office and long term. Not even sure how you would even do a Dune movie beyond a third one.
that's how complex the novel is. to be honest, it's not even meant to be a movie but rather a tv series.

Back
Top Bottom