Dunk 6.0 vs Dunk

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by DreSlay

This is the only pair of 6.0s i have and i love them to death. I snagged these in April and It came in a different box on hash wall so its not the right shoe box. Production date says 03/08/06 released date 05/13/06 bar # is 1003300969 and UPC # is 00091207476460
I have know idea if these were limited or GR but have no infomation about these shoes. Any info about these shoes would be appreciated
nerd.gif
Damn Homiey...got the same pair but mines is beat to DEATH...Pics in a couple minutes.

I really loved that pair, at first i got alot of Hate cuz alot of my boys used to Rock SBs...but these Joints are
pimp.gif
Co-sign bro
pimp.gif
but like i mentioned, any info one these? I picked them up atan outlet in april of this year and have no info on these. Whats the the style and color code your box???
nerd.gif

This is the only pair of 6.0s i have and i love them to death. I snagged these in April and It came in a different box on hash wall so its not the right shoe box. Production date says 03/08/06 released date 05/13/06 bar # is 1003300969 and UPC # is 00091207476460
I have know idea if these were limited or GR but have no infomation about these shoes. Any info about these shoes would be appreciated
nerd.gif
Damn Homiey...got the same pair but mines is beat to DEATH...Pics in a couple minutes.

I really loved that pair, at first i got alot of Hate cuz alot of my boys used to Rock SBs...but these Joints are
pimp.gif
Co-sign bro
pimp.gif
but like i mentioned, any info one these? I picked them up at an outlet in april of this year and have no info on these. Whats the the style and color code your box???
nerd.gif

Searched High and Low for the box, but cant find it. At the time i really didnt care, as you can see, shoes were beaters to me.

All i know was it was a GR...bought this at a Niketown up here in Portland back in 06 like you mentioned.
Picked these up along with the Pure IVs in April/May-#%$.

I Just placed these in the washer and ill see how they come out
grin.gif

*edit, and NO thats not how i rocked them...just laced them ASAP as i could for the pic

I think its really cool to buy what you like...I just kind of disagree with the statement that 6.0 products are a higher quality than SB products..It just isnttrue. The 6.0 division was made to supply these type of shoes to a wider market (i.e. journeys) without having to stretch the SB division to a more mainstreamaudience. Some colors are nice, and some are made well. But the fact is SB is intended to be, and is in my opinion, a higher-quality product than 6.0

Needless to say some sick colorways and blocking are executed on 6.0s and even GRs

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
Co-sign bro
pimp.gif
but like i mentioned, any info one these? I picked them up at an outlet in april of this year and have no info on these. Whats the the style and color code your box???
nerd.gif

Searched High and Low for the box, but cant find it. At the time i really didnt care, as you can see, shoes were beaters to me.

All i know was it was a GR...bought this at a Niketown up here in Portland back in 06 like you mentioned.

grin.gif

*edit, and NO thats not how i rocked them...just laced them ASAP as i could for the pic
Good luck with that! Its suede bro. I hope it doesnt look like street cat when your done. take pics!.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
Co-sign bro
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

grin.gif

Good luck with that! Its suede bro. I hope it doesnt look like street cat when your done. take pics!.

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

I actually like 6.0 more than SBs. Better materials, CWs, quality, etc. I actually have three pairs (wht/blk pair, a "neon 95" pair, and the blk/neon pair)

for real?have you ever put an sb on your foot?much more comfort and the puffy toungue is just the icing on the cake.

but back on the subject,i dont know why there is hate on 'em. i have a pair and see that there's no difference than the reg. dunk besides the 6.0 onthe toungue.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom