Dunk 6.0 vs Dunk

I actually like 6.0 more than SBs. Better materials, CWs, quality, etc. I actually have three pairs (wht/blk pair, a "neon 95" pair, and the blk/neonpair)

The SB (if that is what you're referring to when you say "dunk") have zoom air and a fatter tongue.

The 6.0, or the regular dunk, have no zoom air and a skinnier tongue.

I'm on the prowl trying to find a few pair of the 6.0. Some good colors out there.

oh iunno. i knew that about the SBs, with the zoom air insole, and the overstuffed tongue.
the 6.0 i know has a slightly puffed tongue.

i was just curious because people have referred to them as "mall brand shoes" and i sensed there was a certain distaste for them

i was just wondering because i have 2 pairs of 6.0s and various other regular and SBs.
and i really like the 6.0s
a lot of them have plain, simple colorways (SBs are getting too over-the-top these days), and the materials used/construction i feel is far superior to GRdunks (CLs too).

plus, they seem to always hit the NFS (great mall anyways), and they go on sale at various other skate shops quite frequently

i own the volt pair (not the speckled sole ones), the brown suede ones, and the khaki/burgundy pair. have purchased all for ~30 dollars pre-tax or so.

**edit**
nike-dunk-60-white-volt-army-1.jpg
16712315.jpg
jaysonlinestore_2032_12182918

heres my black/white pair that i got from Journeys. i ended up painting them teal.

im actually looking for another pair so i can do an orange one.

i've actually been waiting for that exact black/white pair to go on sale. soon i hope
laugh.gif

nice custom job though

there are some TUFF 6.0 dunks, and some em do have zoom air.....

if they had a gimmick like SB's have they would sell just as good...look for example...

nike-dunk-sb-low-pro-sb-bison.jpg

typical nike SB bison...

dunk-low-6-0-brown-rasta.jpg

rasta dunks from journeys....shoot the minute you try to make logical sense on why one is hundreds of dollars and one is 74.99 and thats the minute you'llsnap outta pay outrageous prices for SB's when the 6.0's bringing heat.

dunk-low-6-0-grey-neon.jpg

^^^^ that color up there is a PROBLEM.

dude if i knew id tell you. i do have a pair of 6.0s from '06 that i know nothing about and can't seem to find ANYWHERE. i even tried the UPC number inthe shoe, google and nothing. ill show you once my email stops acting up

This is the only pair of 6.0s i have and i love them to death. I snagged these in April and It came in a different box on hash wall so its not the right shoebox. Production date says 03/08/06 released date 05/13/06 bar # is 1003300969 and UPC # is 00091207476460
I have know idea if these were limited or GR but have no infomation about these shoes. Any info about these shoes would be appreciated
nerd.gif

Most of the 6.0's I've seen are made very well with good materials like suede, nubuck, good quality leather, most of the colorways of 6.0 dunks areclean and simple, 2-3 colors max, and honestly, I think a lot of them are better than SB's because they lack all the hype but deliver with the quality andsimplicity. I haven't bought many dunks lately, but affordable 6.0s>hyped up, overpriced, corny SB's to me. It's definitely not a quality issuewith 6.0s, more like a merketing issue. Nothing wrong with those kicks at all.

6.0s actually come in MUCH better colorways than SBs these days. But the quality is kinda flimsy and these have a suburban image attached to them.

I actually like 6.0 more than SBs. Better materials, CWs, quality, etc.

roll.gif

stanley10.jpg

"you must be outta ya damn mind"

Nothing crazy about liking less expensive dunks that come out in simple and clean colorways with nubuck and suede.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

6.0s actually come in MUCH better colorways than SBs these days. But the quality is kinda flimsy and these have a suburban image attached to them.
really? the suede on my 6.0s are buttery smooth, and quality of leather is good. as compared to GR dunks i've bought, the suede gets rougheasily, and the leather is like cardboard.

Originally Posted by DreSlay

This is the only pair of 6.0s i have and i love them to death. I snagged these in April and It came in a different box on hash wall so its not the right shoe box. Production date says 03/08/06 released date 05/13/06 bar # is 1003300969 and UPC # is 00091207476460
I have know idea if these were limited or GR but have no infomation about these shoes. Any info about these shoes would be appreciated
nerd.gif
Damn Homiey...got the same pair but mines is beat to DEATH...Pics in a couple minutes.

I really loved that pair, at first i got alot of Hate cuz alot of my boys used to Rock SBs...but these Joints are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom