Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Originally Posted by Swoshmn

Reverse Michigans! GOAT.

My NikeID one's are absolutely beat to hell, this couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks for the info SLIM
wink.gif
Great Cesar's ghost a SWOOSHMAN sighting
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Swoshmn

Reverse Michigans! GOAT.

My NikeID one's are absolutely beat to hell, this couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks for the info SLIM
wink.gif
Great Cesar's ghost a SWOOSHMAN sighting
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

LOL.

I have been busy, but the love for awesome shoes does not waver.

I think we need to start doing IAMA like on reddit for all the old timers (which does not at all include me) to see what everyone is up to.

But back to these shoes.... YES

LOL.

I have been busy, but the love for awesome shoes does not waver.

I think we need to start doing IAMA like on reddit for all the old timers (which does not at all include me) to see what everyone is up to.

But back to these shoes.... YES

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by gueser

they should retro them SB style like the BTTYS pack:.

in every thread i can, i have been asking for a retro of the BTTYS pack...
i know right? they should do lows though with fat tongues:. 

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by gueser

they should retro them SB style like the BTTYS pack:.

in every thread i can, i have been asking for a retro of the BTTYS pack...
i know right? they should do lows though with fat tongues:. 

this would be the death of the game imo. i bust my *+! looking for old co.jp's in my size its such a hunt looking for one and being amazed when you see the pair your looking for. this sucks

this would be the death of the game imo. i bust my *+! looking for old co.jp's in my size its such a hunt looking for one and being amazed when you see the pair your looking for. this sucks

Originally Posted by Pasadena TX

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
why ppl sweat da hunt is beyond me.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
why ppl sweat da hunt is beyond me.

Word what Ninja said.. By no way is this the "death of the game" as much as any other classics that have dropped, i.e medicine balls, hoa's, resn dunks.. If you are a fan of simplicity then there are way more colors i hope you plan to obtain...

BUT im honestly looking for all the above besides the curry's.. its soimething about lightskin brothers in tan/taupe/creme...
roll.gif

Word what Ninja said.. By no way is this the "death of the game" as much as any other classics that have dropped, i.e medicine balls, hoa's, resn dunks.. If you are a fan of simplicity then there are way more colors i hope you plan to obtain...

BUT im honestly looking for all the above besides the curry's.. its soimething about lightskin brothers in tan/taupe/creme...
roll.gif

p.s a trip to japan is well worth for 8 or 9 of the be true to your street campaign but sheeshh those damn polka dots ruin most of them
nike-dunk-be-true-2011.jpg

p.s a trip to japan is well worth for 8 or 9 of the be true to your street campaign but sheeshh those damn polka dots ruin most of them
nike-dunk-be-true-2011.jpg

After looking at pictures on nike.jp I totally need to do whatever it takes to get the lows, and maybe the black pair with the gumsole. How much of a pain is it to get shoes from Japan? This is the first time I've really tried to go after a release from Japan and I have no idea what resources I need to tap to get them.

Back
Top Bottom