Dwyane Wade expected to Join Nike

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

TOLD YOU, J.
grin.gif

Although this should probably go in the Jordan forum since he'll be rocking J's on the court.
you were right, but i thought he would be with the Nike brand....didn't think he would be going with the Jordan brand....Jordan brand has sucked for some time....
Yeah, I'm sorry to say, you're very right -- JB has been on the decline, and now they've managed to snag a big face in an effort tosave their name.
I can only hope they give him plenty of attention (that he deserves) ...

... and in Dwyane's defense, no matter what the current state of JB is, it's always been his dream to represent the Jumpman (and I don't blame him).
glasses.gif

i think he would be better off with nike then jb. i have'nt been too impressed

with melo or cp's sig line.

i rather him be with his own Nike line than the jb with all the horrible @#!* they are releasing

Surely its too close to the season to get a sig done right so more than likely it'll be PEs to start with.....

Does this signal Nike's intent to keep Lebron then?

just was watchin PTI on espn they were saying something about him going with the jordan brand....

He should have signed with team KB24....lol...with all of the players wearing the the Kobe IVs...

I think it's JORDAN BRAND ... Which is still under the same umbrella ... Now lets hope he is smart enough to request only Bred Pe's in Retro J'sand not that new crap ... Or like my guy said earlier join team KB24....

I don't think Wade being under Jordan Brand is any more exciting than being with Converse. His sig shoes will probably just feature cut-and-paste elementsfrom past Jordans and be a spin-off of the current year's model, which would be a shame. I would want a superstar like Wade to have his own exciting,unique shoes rather than obvious influences from past Jordans being forced onto him. But looking at how they've handled Melo and CP3's shoes, I havedoubts that they'll treat Wade any different. At least we'll get a peek at some nice PE's and upcoming releases, as well as more of an influencefor JB to release black/white - red colors, but isn't that what the second-tier stars of the league are for?

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemKJ

Paging RockDeep...

All I can do is Chuckle. Step up your info game young man. Wade is with Converse. Converse is owned by Nike. Nike is owned by Phil Knight.

Should you choose to be more specific, please feel free, but do not lead folks astray...

They should just past the Jordan shoe over to him, basically make his personally PE's with Air Jordan's now that crap will sell. Imagine RETRO Jordansin WADE PE format? Cmon people goin nuts already over them UGLY ray allen PE's.

ive really liked the wade line so far minus the 4 and what was 5, i wore my 1.3's today in mourning of what could have been if they had just made himhappy......

i was thinking about the same thing for dwade joining nike instead of jordan...
kinda excited to see dwade move, but if i remember correctly, didn't converse get taken over by nike?

If he goes with JB I hope he gets a better sig. than the last Melos and Cp3. D-Wade in some retro 12's December?
pimp.gif

I thinks he is better off with Nike, cause JB probably gonna give him some Melo and CP looking stuffs

He'll get PEs and stuff. I don't think Nike will give him his own line yet because he's not winning right now plus Kobe line is doing too goodright now but I'd be damned if he rock a pair of Bred XI PE for the Heat away games.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom