Dwyane Wade's Jordan Collection

dwade-jordan-collection-2.jpg

Pics are from nicekicks

Also noticed Air Jordan 1 Hi Omega or Alpha
Also thisis half of his collection

Looks like he just has every single JB shoe thats come out this past month. Meh.

it looks like he just started collecting jordans unless he has others put away like real heat

Here's what the article on nicekicks.com said, so you can all stop guessing...

Via nicekicks.com:

D.J. Augustin told us how well Jordan Brand takes care of its members; however, lately we have started to see for ourselves why most players would rather bewith the unmatched sneaker brand. Two weeks ago, Chris Paul provided us with a photo of some unreleased all-white retro Air Jordan sneakers as he visitedNike's campus. Now, Jordan Brand's recent signee Dwyane Wade has shown us his latest Air Jordan collection (via his Twitter page) since his move fromConverse to JB.

As you can see (with a closer look here), Jordan Brand has blessed Dwyane Wade with some of the more recent releases such as the Air Jordan 5 "ToroBravo" Pack, the Air Jordan 2009, the Jordan Element colorways and the Air Jordan Fusion 4 just to name a few. According to Wade himself, this is onlyhalf of the sneakers Jordan Brand supplied him with! Many of you said Chris Paul and Ray Allen owned the best Jordan PEs during our Kicks On Court column;however, will Dwyane Wade soon surpass both of them?

Please don't nobody be corny and talk about how their collection is better. Anyone with common sense would know that's a bunch of FREE stuff he isgettig and I'm sure his "collection" is far more stellar than that. You can't call a pile of free shoes a collection.

If you just got signed and are paid to promote/sell shoes that are on the store shelves right now (more or less) I wouldn't complain lol. Bottom lineit's still free shoes...more power to him.

Originally Posted by MrJay

Pics are from nicekicks

^^^^
Am I halucinating or are those (4th row from the top, far left) white/infrared 6's???!!!!!

HMMMM......

Guys... read the article! I posted it above... it explains that the pics are from Wade's twitter page and they are just the shoes Brand Jordan gavehim after he signed with them. They are ALL recent releases and NO those are NOT infared VI's!

^^^ No. This is NOT Wade's "collection" they are just shoes Brand Jordan gave him after he signed... they are ALL RECENT RELEASES.

lol @ him berely getting signed to JB, shows his collection, and it ends up being nothing but recent crap releases.

Sup Dwayne Wade? Who you tryna fool?

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by MrJay

Pics are from nicekicks

^^^^
Am I halucinating or are those (4th row from the top, far left) white/infrared 6's???!!!!!

HMMMM......
they are the B'Loyals

Back
Top Bottom