Dwyane Wade's Jordan Collection

Originally Posted by dalilboy

is it me or i dont see any heat

D-wade is new to the game but sooner or later he will have heat so we'll let it slide this time!
tongue.gif

Wade is a sneakerhead?

He gets free sneakers, that's not impressive. On top of that he's a multi millionaire.

If he were a sneaker head all his kicks shouldn't be new and wouldn't just be Nike, JB or Converse. Not saying they aren't, but a bunch of newkicks from the company that sponsored isn't saying much. It's like a McDonald's worker being able to take home Big Mac's.

iam pretty sure he can get what ever retro cw he wants since he's a JB athlete now, but then again it might not really matter to him that much sincehe's ultra rich
tired.gif

I don't think you guys understand. This isn't his collection. These are just half of the shoes JB sent him after signing withthem.

Originally Posted by dalilboy

is it me or i dont see any heat
Damn.. he got hooked up pretty nicely.. Why was he at converse in the first place?? Im tryin to see some d wade player exclusives soon

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by MrJay

dwade-jordan-collection-2.jpg

Pics are from nicekicks

Also noticed Air Jordan 1 Hi Omega or Alpha
Also thisis half of his collection
^^^^
Am I halucinating or are those (4th row from the top, far left) white/infrared 6's???!!!!!

HMMMM......

They are B'Loyals i thought some kid at school had some heat for a second untill i took a second look
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom