E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Nintendo really should have waited until they had more definitive data about the Wii-U. They focused on the controller, and they should have spent a little more time on the console.

Nintendo really should have waited until they had more definitive data about the Wii-U. They focused on the controller, and they should have spent a little more time on the console.

Specs have been out for a minute. It's way ahead of xbox360/ps3.

I really need to get my hands on this before I can say I'll cop. It looks amazing and it's a huge risk but Nintendo knows damn well what they're doing...

I really need to get my hands on this before I can say I'll cop. It looks amazing and it's a huge risk but Nintendo knows damn well what they're doing...

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

NKEAIR wrote:

Many people thought the DS was stupid, then it became the best selling gaming system ever. The Wii wasn't powerful enough, it became the best selling home console ever. So yeah, nintendo has this innovation thing on lockdown.  

Best selling home console?? PS2 just passed 150 Million, PS1 sold just over 100 Million and Wii is just over 85 Million

NKEAIR wrote:

Many people thought the DS was stupid, then it became the best selling gaming system ever. The Wii wasn't powerful enough, it became the best selling home console ever. So yeah, nintendo has this innovation thing on lockdown.  

Best selling home console?? PS2 just passed 150 Million, PS1 sold just over 100 Million and Wii is just over 85 Million

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Nintendo really should have waited until they had more definitive data about the Wii-U. They focused on the controller, and they should have spent a little more time  any time at all on the console. 

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Nintendo really should have waited until they had more definitive data about the Wii-U. They focused on the controller, and they should have spent a little more time  any time at all on the console. 

Battlefield 3, Gears 3 and Uncharted 3

my list for this Christmas
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by ddouble

NKEAIR wrote:

grin.gif
........but real talk ,people still buying ps2's? are they still even tracking sales on those. dead srs btw

NKEAIR wrote:

grin.gif
........but real talk ,people still buying ps2's? are they still even tracking sales on those. dead srs btw

grin.gif

It sold 6 million last financial year and in Sony's report they said they expect it to sell 4 million this financial year. I don't know who's still buying them myself
laugh.gif
but i do have a backlog of ps2 games still to play.

Originally Posted by xtianp

What are the specs then??

And that looks like it was just about as good as ps2 graphics.  You can not tell me that this is "way ahead" of any current gen consoles

grin.gif

It sold 6 million last financial year and in Sony's report they said they expect it to sell 4 million this financial year. I don't know who's still buying them myself
laugh.gif
but i do have a backlog of ps2 games still to play.

Originally Posted by xtianp

What are the specs then??

And that looks like it was just about as good as ps2 graphics.  You can not tell me that this is "way ahead" of any current gen consoles

Back
Top Bottom