E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ddouble

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Best selling home console?? PS2 just passed 150 Million, PS1 sold just over 100 Million and Wii is just over 85 Million

grin.gif
........but real talk ,people still buying ps2's? are they still even tracking sales on those. dead srs btw

It sold 6 million last financial year and in Sony's report they said they expect it to sell 4 million this financial year. I don't know who's still buying them myself
laugh.gif
but i do have a backlog of ps2 games still to play.
I heard in some sort of podcast that South America was huge into buying PS2's.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Best selling home console?? PS2 just passed 150 Million, PS1 sold just over 100 Million and Wii is just over 85 Million

grin.gif
........but real talk ,people still buying ps2's? are they still even tracking sales on those. dead srs btw

It sold 6 million last financial year and in Sony's report they said they expect it to sell 4 million this financial year. I don't know who's still buying them myself
laugh.gif
but i do have a backlog of ps2 games still to play.
I heard in some sort of podcast that South America was huge into buying PS2's.

so it is a new console, they just focused on the controller aspect

4core power6 based processor at about 3.5ghz
rv770 based gpu
512mb system ram and 1gb gpu ram

where as the wii seemed like a last gen console, this one seems like a mid-gen console, just like reports indicated

so it is a new console, they just focused on the controller aspect

4core power6 based processor at about 3.5ghz
rv770 based gpu
512mb system ram and 1gb gpu ram

where as the wii seemed like a last gen console, this one seems like a mid-gen console, just like reports indicated

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by xtianp

Specs have been out for a minute. It's way ahead of xbox360/ps3.

I really need to get my hands on this before I can say I'll cop. It looks amazing and it's a huge risk but Nintendo knows damn well what they're doing...

What are the specs then??

And that looks like it was just about as good as ps2 graphics.  You can not tell me that this is "way ahead" of any current gen consoles

projectcafe_specs.jpg

Originally Posted by xtianp

Specs have been out for a minute. It's way ahead of xbox360/ps3.

I really need to get my hands on this before I can say I'll cop. It looks amazing and it's a huge risk but Nintendo knows damn well what they're doing...

What are the specs then??

And that looks like it was just about as good as ps2 graphics.  You can not tell me that this is "way ahead" of any current gen consoles

projectcafe_specs.jpg

Yea PS2 got released in brazil in 2009
laugh.gif
so those countries who cant get current gen consoles are just jumping on the ps2.

laugh.gif
so those countries who cant get current gen consoles are just jumping on the ps2.

laugh.gif

not sure if srs
laugh.gif

btw san andreas on ps2>>>>

The guy right now is refusing to say its better then ps3 and xbox if your listening to it

edit: thanks for the specs

laugh.gif

not sure if srs
laugh.gif

btw san andreas on ps2>>>>

The guy right now is refusing to say its better then ps3 and xbox if your listening to it

edit: thanks for the specs

look at the specs, its practically a ps3 with a better video card (including ram)

its just not what most of us were expecting, im sure most of us were expecting a fully next-gen console that would cause the release of the ps4 and xbox3

look at the specs, its practically a ps3 with a better video card (including ram)

its just not what most of us were expecting, im sure most of us were expecting a fully next-gen console that would cause the release of the ps4 and xbox3

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

When asked "so it will look as good as the ps3 and xbox versions"

He responded "it will look as good as the designers will make it"  "it is 1080p" he never would say "yes it is as good"

just sayin..... and going by visuals that looked no where near a ps3

He responded "it will look as good as the designers will make it"  "it is 1080p" he never would say "yes it is as good"

thats cause you saw the controller visuals

on an hd tv, the ram alone will make it look better than ps3, on top of that you have a more advanced gpu

like i said though, its what most people would consider a "mid-gen" console at this point vs a full on "next-gen"

Back
Top Bottom