E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

The guy right now is refusing to say its better then ps3 and xbox if your listening to it

look at the specs, its practically a ps3 with a better video card (including ram)

When asked "so it will look as good as the ps3 and xbox versions"

He responded "it will look as good as the designers will make it"  "it is 1080p" he never would say "yes it is as good"

just sayin..... and going by visuals that looked no where near a ps3

thats cause you saw the controller visuals

on an hd tv, the ram alone will make it look better than ps3, on top of that you have a more advanced gpu

like i said though, its what most people would consider a "mid-gen" console at this point vs a full on "next-gen"

look at the specs, its practically a ps3 with a better video card (including ram)

He responded "it will look as good as the designers will make it"  "it is 1080p" he never would say "yes it is as good"

on an hd tv, the ram alone will make it look better than ps3, on top of that you have a more advanced gpu
I honestly hope you are right.

But when the spokeman for nintendo won't admit it.....i trust him over you no offense of course.

I honestly hope you are right.

But when the spokeman for nintendo won't admit it.....i trust him over you no offense of course.

That new Nintendo system is mostly likely going to do good... it's just not for us and our age group.

Zelda is my favorite franchise, but I'm not going to buy that system just to play it.

I'm not a fan of that controller at all... I think the 360 controller is the best overall controller.

I'm most likely going to get the next Xbox that will come out since I mostly like shooting games, and if the PS4 is nice and priced right I might get that too.

Well I'm not going to speak to soon though because if this new Nintendo system turns out good and has a lot of good games coming out for it then I might buy it for my girl or something, but only for a price drop when it's like $250... at most.

Glad I didn't have my hopes up for Nintendo... they'll be alright though... they know exactly what they're doing... BLEE DAT!!!

Everyone thought that the Wii would suck... and it absolutely does, but that *@%# is the clear cut winner for this generation console match-up.

That new Nintendo system is mostly likely going to do good... it's just not for us and our age group.

Zelda is my favorite franchise, but I'm not going to buy that system just to play it.

I'm not a fan of that controller at all... I think the 360 controller is the best overall controller.

I'm most likely going to get the next Xbox that will come out since I mostly like shooting games, and if the PS4 is nice and priced right I might get that too.

Well I'm not going to speak to soon though because if this new Nintendo system turns out good and has a lot of good games coming out for it then I might buy it for my girl or something, but only for a price drop when it's like $250... at most.

Glad I didn't have my hopes up for Nintendo... they'll be alright though... they know exactly what they're doing... BLEE DAT!!!

Everyone thought that the Wii would suck... and it absolutely does, but that *@%# is the clear cut winner for this generation console match-up.

Originally Posted by xtianp

Specs have been out for a minute. It's way ahead of xbox360/ps3.

I really need to get my hands on this before I can say I'll cop. It looks amazing and it's a huge risk but Nintendo knows damn well what they're doing...

What are the specs then??

And that looks like it was just about as good as ps2 graphics.  You can not tell me that this is "way ahead" of any current gen consoles

projectcafe_specs.jpg

Where did you get the specs from?
Kotaku's saying the hard drive will be flash based which can be upgraded by USB/SD cards not a 2.5 inch sata and the games are not on Blu-ray so i think those specs are wrong.

http://kotaku.com/5808704/this-is-nintendos-new-wii-u-and-its-bold-new-controller

I really need to get my hands on this before I can say I'll cop. It looks amazing and it's a huge risk but Nintendo knows damn well what they're doing...

And that looks like it was just about as good as ps2 graphics.  You can not tell me that this is "way ahead" of any current gen consoles

projectcafe_specs.jpg

Where did you get the specs from?
Kotaku's saying the hard drive will be flash based which can be upgraded by USB/SD cards not a 2.5 inch sata and the games are not on Blu-ray so i think those specs are wrong.

http://kotaku.com/5808704/this-is-nintendos-new-wii-u-and-its-bold-new-controller

This might mean those rumors about a 8gb hard drive could be true since they're using flash which would be dissapointing but the idensity device sounds interesting and it looks like it's for that slot underneath the disk input.
H8GEn.jpg

This might mean those rumors about a 8gb hard drive could be true since they're using flash which would be dissapointing but the idensity device sounds interesting and it looks like it's for that slot underneath the disk input.
H8GEn.jpg

Man I hope Microsoft doesn't make a big change to the controller that they got now for 360.

I hope them or Sony don't try to copy that controll setup because it would suck playing Halo on that **%* man... crosses fingers.

Honestly speaking I see Sony having the best console for the next generation... looks wise and spec wise.

They always have the nicest sleekest looking console/handheld, but Microsoft had a nice looking system with the 360.

That's what I was expecting from Nintendo for them to give us a better looking and sleeker console than the original "fat" PS3... I am dissapoint.

Man I hope Microsoft doesn't make a big change to the controller that they got now for 360.

I hope them or Sony don't try to copy that controll setup because it would suck playing Halo on that **%* man... crosses fingers.

Honestly speaking I see Sony having the best console for the next generation... looks wise and spec wise.

They always have the nicest sleekest looking console/handheld, but Microsoft had a nice looking system with the 360.

That's what I was expecting from Nintendo for them to give us a better looking and sleeker console than the original "fat" PS3... I am dissapoint.

projectcafe_specs.jpg

Knowing Nintendo's track record. Watch this new console not have the ability to play Blu-Ray movies even though it has a blu-ray disc drive
laugh.gif

projectcafe_specs.jpg

Knowing Nintendo's track record. Watch this new console not have the ability to play Blu-Ray movies even though it has a blu-ray disc drive
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ddouble

H8GEn.jpg

Oh... I thought that slot underneath were you place a disc was for like removable storage like what the PS3/Xbox360 has.

Just also peeped that little red button that says "Sync" wonder what they got planned.

H8GEn.jpg

Oh... I thought that slot underneath were you place a disc was for like removable storage like what the PS3/Xbox360 has.

Just also peeped that little red button that says "Sync" wonder what they got planned.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

H8GEn.jpg

Wii has the same red button for syncing Wiimotes.

It'll be for syncing the new controller.

2251277993_6bc40723591.jpg

Doubtful, you just know Sony and Microsoft are scrambling for ideas right now after seeing that presentation. With the way their company has been going these last few years, Sony especially needs a knockout hit in the vita and ps4 or they might go bankrupt in the next few years.

H8GEn.jpg

Wii has the same red button for syncing Wiimotes.

It'll be for syncing the new controller.

2251277993_6bc40723591.jpg

Doubtful, you just know Sony and Microsoft are scrambling for ideas right now after seeing that presentation. With the way their company has been going these last few years, Sony especially needs a knockout hit in the vita and ps4 or they might go bankrupt in the next few years.

Back
Top Bottom