E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Sony will go bankrupt? 
roll.gif

Okay.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by ddouble

This might mean those rumors about a 8gb hard drive could be true since they're using flash which would be dissapointing but the idensity device sounds interesting and it looks like it's for that slot underneath the disk input.
H8GEn.jpg

Oh... I thought that slot underneath were you place a disc was for like removable storage like what the PS3/Xbox360 has.

Just also peeped that little red button that says "Sync" wonder what they got planned.

Yea i think you're right, just seen that it is an optical disk

This might mean those rumors about a 8gb hard drive could be true since they're using flash which would be dissapointing but the idensity device sounds interesting and it looks like it's for that slot underneath the disk input.
H8GEn.jpg

Oh... I thought that slot underneath were you place a disc was for like removable storage like what the PS3/Xbox360 has.

Just also peeped that little red button that says "Sync" wonder what they got planned.

Yea i think you're right, just seen that it is an optical disk

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by xtianp

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Knowing Nintendo's track record. Watch this new console not have the ability to play Blu-Ray movies even though it has a blu-ray disc drive
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He said No to blu-ray.[/color]

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by xtianp

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Knowing Nintendo's track record. Watch this new console not have the ability to play Blu-Ray movies even though it has a blu-ray disc drive
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He said No to blu-ray.[/color]

All they are doing is playing catch-up, if you're in this thread you either have a PS3 or 360.
Where is the talk of Nintendo Online changing? Where are the hot titles I can't get anywhere but on "Wii-U" ?

Where is Starfox CONSOLE VERSION? (and theres so many other Titles I could name.)

Sloberin Nintendo doesn't change that they aren't bringing anything up to today's standards of all around gaming including the hardcore market.

The orchestra taking up stage time was an insult to our intelligence, you think I can't tell your trying to waste as much as that hour as possible before you introduce your "console".
This is the worst E3 I have ever witnessed by far.

All they are doing is playing catch-up, if you're in this thread you either have a PS3 or 360.
Where is the talk of Nintendo Online changing? Where are the hot titles I can't get anywhere but on "Wii-U" ?

Where is Starfox CONSOLE VERSION? (and theres so many other Titles I could name.)

Sloberin Nintendo doesn't change that they aren't bringing anything up to today's standards of all around gaming including the hardcore market.

The orchestra taking up stage time was an insult to our intelligence, you think I can't tell your trying to waste as much as that hour as possible before you introduce your "console".
This is the worst E3 I have ever witnessed by far.

Damn I didn't get to see the Nintendo conferance, but did they mention anything about these for their new system:

Price?

Will it have online like Xbox Live or PSN?

When will it release?

This console has to be $299 for it to be successful!

Damn I didn't get to see the Nintendo conferance, but did they mention anything about these for their new system:

Price?

Will it have online like Xbox Live or PSN?

When will it release?

This console has to be $299 for it to be successful!

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Sony will go bankrupt? 
roll.gif

Okay.

Probably not, but it's not impossible. None of their #$+@ has been doing too well not just playstation.
Bankrupt
laugh.gif

They made profit this yea, they sold the most playstations since launch last financial year. In their financial report they made a loss because they paid 3 years worth of taxes in advance.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Sony will go bankrupt? 
roll.gif

Okay.

Probably not, but it's not impossible. None of their #$+@ has been doing too well not just playstation.
Bankrupt
laugh.gif

They made profit this yea, they sold the most playstations since launch last financial year. In their financial report they made a loss because they paid 3 years worth of taxes in advance.

Man I hope Microsoft doesn't make a big change to the controller that they got now for 360.

I hope them or Sony don't try to copy that controll setup because it would suck playing Halo on that **%* man... crosses fingers.

Honestly speaking I see Sony having the best console for the next generation... looks wise and spec wise.

They always have the nicest sleekest looking console/handheld, but Microsoft had a nice looking system with the 360.

That's what I was expecting from Nintendo for them to give us a better looking and sleeker console than the original "fat" PS3... I am dissapoint.
Doubtful, you just know Sony and Microsoft are scrambling for ideas right now after seeing that presentation. With the way their company has been going these last few years, Sony especially needs a knockout hit in the vita and ps4 or they might go bankrupt in the next few years.

why are they scrambling?  this new system is going to be running the same games as ps3/360 and each of those markets have install bases of over 50 million

this console is clearly aimed that the wii owners who never intended to adopt ps3/360

Man I hope Microsoft doesn't make a big change to the controller that they got now for 360.

I hope them or Sony don't try to copy that controll setup because it would suck playing Halo on that **%* man... crosses fingers.

Honestly speaking I see Sony having the best console for the next generation... looks wise and spec wise.

They always have the nicest sleekest looking console/handheld, but Microsoft had a nice looking system with the 360.

That's what I was expecting from Nintendo for them to give us a better looking and sleeker console than the original "fat" PS3... I am dissapoint.
Doubtful, you just know Sony and Microsoft are scrambling for ideas right now after seeing that presentation. With the way their company has been going these last few years, Sony especially needs a knockout hit in the vita and ps4 or they might go bankrupt in the next few years.

why are they scrambling?  this new system is going to be running the same games as ps3/360 and each of those markets have install bases of over 50 million

this console is clearly aimed that the wii owners who never intended to adopt ps3/360

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

H8GEn.jpg

Wii has the same red button for syncing Wiimotes.

It'll be for syncing the new controller.

2251277993_6bc40723591.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
holy crap, i own a wii and I never knew this existed

Back
Top Bottom