Eagles player LeSean McCoy tips 20 cents (less than 1/3 of a percent) at PYT Burger

I've been skimming this page
Who stealing tips bruh
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Smh at "great service OR IF THE CHICK IS FLIRTING WITH ME"

Are you that guy lol

Wonder if you can get arrested for stealing tips....Im sure you can on top if being a scumbag move.

LISTEN, most servers make 2.13/ hr, bc the companies they work for expect them to make their living off of tips. 2.13/ AN HR B.

& FOR TO-GO orders at restaurants, they make NO MORE THAN 5/hr, bc of the same exact reason. 5/ AN HR B.

so a lot of what yall saying is plain ignorant.

of course if they give horrible service, they shouldn't be expecting anything.

but yall are savages if you get great service and dont tip, they end up LOSING money from their sales. bc when its time to cash out, the company expects all your tips to be 18% of your sales, so if it doesnt, the server loses money.

on the real tho, thats they fault if they dont get paid right nobody put a gun to they head & made them wait tables. if u grown & thats the only way u can make money thats yo issue to deal wit homie.

& i always tip at sit down restaurants & i could understand y somebody wouldnt leave a tip if they didnt like their service but i never had that problem. i just dont like when i go out wit a group & its always 1 or 2 lil petty ****** that dont tip at all or try to walk out on the bill

All jokes aside, maybe he was trying to tip 20% and maybe the little bit of math he remembered from school made him convert his % into a decimal so that is why he only gave .20.

I really think this is what happened.

Maybe he did it because of bad service. These instances need to stop being stories.

Even though I tip 20%, tipping isn't mandatory.

dude about to judge me if i throw down a 10. talmbout they deserve to only get 5, but let me keep the other 5. can you break a 10 doe?

:x

Last edited:
Takes money that people around him GAVE to other people for their services.

Doesnt consider it stealing when the money changed custody from his family and friends tot he server. 

MAKES SENSE

All jokes aside, maybe he was trying to tip 20% and maybe the little bit of math he remembered from school made him convert his % into a decimal so that is why he only gave .20.

I really think this is what happened.
Cmon b, look at the total, it adds 20 cents

This is why having good service anywhere is a mythical expeirence. People are cheap. Next time you tip 1.50 understand why the kid bringin out ur food gives 0 dambs about ur food allergy or food prep requests. Being a waitor/bartender taught me alotttt about people.

Neverrr again.

:lol: I just read the last few pages. So my man got a FREE meal paid for by his family/friends, then steals the tip they left for the servers? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom