Eagles player LeSean McCoy tips 20 cents (less than 1/3 of a percent) at PYT Burger

They don't care most of the time.
... Like for instance last Friday went to restraunt for breakfast with my bro and some fam...
. Service was horrible. Everyone agreed. My bro leaves a five cuz they were that bad. I told him don't leave ish. They don't deserve it. He left it. I took it. Told him in the car " I took that tip fool they didn't deserve ish " he said" f it". Then laughed.

only if its bad... Its not a automatic thing. But ok

Last edited:
Loooool wat.

U takin tips other people left ha
U eatin 29 breadsticks at olive garden ha
U got sum nerve ha

Last edited:
They don't care most of the time.
... Like for instance last Friday went to restraunt for breakfast with my bro and some fam...
. Service was horrible. Everyone agreed. My bro leaves a five cuz they were that bad. I told him don't leave ish. They don't deserve it. He left it. I took it. Told him in the car " I took that tip fool they didn't deserve ish " he said" f it". Then laughed.

only if its bad... Its not a automatic thing. But ok
roll.gif

They don't deserve it but you do?

i only hate these posts b/c it brings out the "tips are optional" crowd, and i hate seeing some of my fellow nt'ers as cheap.

dont go out to eat, and especially dont sit at a table if you dont want to tip.
if service is bad, tell the staff, get something comp'ed that was late or bad....

often bad service has to do with the whole house and even if your waiter waitress is having a bad day...tip well and next time theyll get it right...even if not for you, the next folks will get good service due to your generosity and hopefully others will bestow that same karma onto you :smokin
It's not tipping is optional. It's tipping shouldn't be done.

I don't know if you're new here or not paying attention but there's a whole lot worse things NTers portray themselves as.
No. Bad service doesnt deserve a tip. That thought process makes all servers look like a lazy entitled bunch. 

And no I'm not cheap I tip 20% minimum every time I eat out, except the one time in my life I got **** service. 
20% minimum, my man :smokin
it just feels good to tip well...it completes the experience for me...i know going out to eat doesnt make us royalty, but i like to feel like i had an indulgent experience and leaving a boss tip is the cherry on top for me 8)
Damn, this is some low self esteem ****.

Last edited:

It is what it is.....
I used to feel bad for you when you'd talk about how your wife up and left you with two young daughters. Now it makes perfect sense.

Continue banging chicks while they deuce themselves, pimp. 
sick.gif
 Wut?

But you're stealing money from the person that paid for you meal..... 

This is to scumbaggie to be real. Might need a clear explanation as to what exactly you do. 
i repped you but it went to lakersman3000 instead. weird.
laugh.gif

Yall dudes really letting this dude get to you? I don't even know if the guy is serious about taking tips or not

Last edited:

I don't know if you're new here or not paying attention but there's a whole lot worse things NTers portray themselves as.
lulz @ you calling me new...been on here since '01 player...

also, at least im confident enough to answer honestly to the fact that being gratuitous gives me a boost in a lot of things, one of which being self esteem due to the fact that im living a comfortable enough life and making good enough choices to perhaps help out others who arent quite as fortunate...

and yeah bruh, i pretty much have nt mapped out pretty well, so i know what "other portrayals" are personified on the board...
the hell outta here with that...:smh:

It might have been a to-go order, in which not even a 1 cent tip should be left.
Naw dude, that's NOT cool. Anytime someone does a service for you that you're too lazy to do, you tip. Period. If you don't wanna tip, stay home and cook your own meal
I should top the bagger at the grocery store? I should tip the mechanic?
always, always tip the mechanic.. Other than that I agree with you.

Now let's look at it from his point of view guys...

Now let's slowly join in laughter

Some of you use the, "I always tip 20%" card as some sort of badge of honor you can brag about. Almost as bad as those' grinding" dudes on Tweet. Nobody gives a damn if you tip 20% every time man. Doesn't make your path to heaven any smoother.

lulz @ you calling me new...been on here since '01 player...
Then you should agree there's a whole lot worse than NTers being seen as cheap. We got all types of hateful ppl spreading their ignorance on this board.

also, at least im confident enough to answer honestly to the fact that being gratuitous gives me a boost in a lot of things, one of which being self esteem due to the fact that im living a comfortable enough life and making good enough choices to perhaps help out others who arent quite as fortunate...
:lol: I mean okay your confident enough to reveal a part of your life where you need to be reassured of some imagined self worth when you go out to eat cuz of the value you put on going out to eat. I'll give you that. Still wreaks of low self esteem in how you described it.

The fact that you think you're helping someone less fortunate in doing this instead of addressing the real problem these ppl have to face is the biggest issue when it comes to ppl giving reasons for why they tip. At this point I gotta say it's willful ignorance.
and yeah bruh, i pretty much have nt mapped out pretty well, so i know what "other portrayals" are personified on the board...
the hell outta here with that...:smh:
So again why are you stuck on NTers being viewed as cheap? That **** is superficial and irrelevant. NT aint a name brand or group you carry with you out in public. You're not out eating with your friends and ppl in the restaurant are like oh there goes a group of NTers eating, I wonder how much they'll tip.

But like I said if you're not new maybe you're not paying attention.

Last edited:
I hate going out with non tippers. Usually the ones who complain the most about everything too. Tryna talk down the price of a burger if they don't order lettuce and tomatoes with it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom