Eagles player LeSean McCoy tips 20 cents (less than 1/3 of a percent) at PYT Burger

Wow, a thread about tips went 10+ pages
laugh.gif
500x1000px-LL-dc7fec5d_welcometoNT.jpeg

Server here...

Wouldn't eem care. Happens all the time. Some get pissed about it, but I'm like, for what? I ain't bout to go two piece him cuz he didn't want to tip.

Entitlement society...I used avg $50 a shift, I know girls that AVG $100+ A SHIFT! That's two a day some days. When they complain about one guy who didn't tip, I be like *****, get some perspective. Like, we ain't working in the salt mines.
SMARTEST THING YOU EVER SAID ON NT.

I tip because it makes me a better human being.
Don't argue with me, it's science.
:rofl:
Ive worked valet before and the reasons people come up with not to tip is pretty hilarious, i don't really care honestly. The lengths people go to to avoid valet all together is even more ridiculous
imo.
I find the whole concept of valet ridiculous and incredibly lazy.

Why would I let anyone park my car for me?

Im a part I time valet and I find the concept ridiculous too. I'll gladly take your money, but a part of me wants to tell the people to go walk the extra 20ft and park their own ******* car

Ive worked valet before and the reasons people come up with not to tip is pretty hilarious, i don't really care honestly. The lengths people go to to avoid valet all together is even more ridiculous
imo.
I find the whole concept of valet ridiculous and incredibly lazy.

Why would I let anyone park my car for me?
A lot of places have valet to maximize the efficiency of the parking lot. its portrayed as a convenience but really valet is there to get the most cars in the lot.

Dudes out here really tipping if their server can't stop by their table and get refills and be pleasant for no more than what? 10 minutes of actual face to face interaction. I'd understand if it was an hard job but serving isn't difficult at all. It's simply depends on how much work you actually want to do and how available to make yourself to the customer. Hell a lot of times you can't find your server they are just back there talking **** about the customer, on their phones or flirting with a co worker.

Dudes out here really tipping if their server can't stop by their table and get refills and be pleasant for no more than what? 10 minutes of actual face to face interaction. I'd understand if it was an hard job but serving isn't difficult at all. It's simply depends on how much work you actually want to do and how available to make yourself to the customer. Hell a lot of times you can't find your server they are just back there talking **** about the customer, on their phones or flirting with a co worker.
Your SN makes you very qualified to speak on that

Felt guilty leaving 15% the other day on the worst service i've had in a long time 
mean.gif
 I'm pretty consistent at 20%, likely got it from how my father has tipped. I think I also feel guilted into tipping well sometimes because my gf is a waitress and I always hear her complain about her bad tips...

I think valet can be great for some older people who don't feel like walking/cant walk well, but as a 23yo it ends up being annoying for me. The ones that don't charge and you only have to tip aren't too bad, though.

If the service was bad, I ain't mad at him. Just because he's rich doesn't mean he should reward people for being ****** at their job.

I've tipped even though the food was bad, and the service was slow because they had her overworked, but she was very apologetic and had a pleasant attitude. Not her fault and she was putting in work. ****** food, late, AND a poor attitude that doesn't check in on you? no ******* way.

Crazy how propaganda & conditioning works. People really feeling guilty about not paying extra. A tip is literally defined as a "reward given for services". How do you feel bad for not rewarding someone for bad service? Get your mind back.

And lol @ people still correlating tipping based on performance to being broke when the story is about a Damn multimillionaire

Crazy how propaganda & conditioning works. People really feeling guilty about not paying extra. A tip is literally defined as a "reward given for services". How do you feel bad for not rewarding someone for bad service? Get your mind back.

And lol @ people still correlating tipping based on performance to being broke when the story is about a Damn multimillionaire

dudes are silly and brainwashed...

Charlie Sheen is sending the waiter $1,000

hes a ******* lame...srs

the server who posted it shouldve been fired & this shouldve been a non story by now

you give **** service im going to give you a **** tip point blank..having a bad day? stay your *** home so you dont **** up my day

What if the server gave good service though? The owner of the place said he posted the pic of the receipt and not the server.

Even if he did tip the 20 cents......so what? I haven't read the replies but why is this such a big deal? Why is this a thread? :lol: NT ain't change a bit

Eh....20 cents is intentionally being a ****. Should have just tipped or not.

If it was 0 it woulda been a non story and I think tommy up would have just chalked it up minus the headlines.

Exactly if you think your service was bad don't tip at all. 20 cents? You're being a cornball and you should grow up, that's what I use to do in HS when I went to Applebees.

Back
Top Bottom