Eagles player LeSean McCoy tips 20 cents (less than 1/3 of a percent) at PYT Burger

Shut yo ol anti- *** up. No way i'm tipping for bad service with a poor attitude, and i'm generous as hell.

Yes. If you go out to eat you should tip, good service or not.

what if they took forever to place your order, messed up your order, forgot to bring you whatever you needed, food was cold, didnt give no dambs about your table, cussed in front of you?

The tip is for them waiting on you and bringing your food to you as if you're royalty its their job in my opinion. If you're going to go an establishment where that happens then you should tip. No ifs ands or buts.
fixed.

I don't understand how one could voluntarily tip bad service.

some of you dudes really walk out and tip nothing? Damb.

What if you're just in a sh**** mood and you throwin a b fit, everything seems to piss you off. And even if you get decent service, but in your eyes you got bad service, you leave $0?

eek.gif
eek.gif
at that user name to post content ratio.

it's off the friggin charts.
br0keballer but not cheapballer
wink.gif

some of you dudes really walk out and tip nothing? Damb.

What if you're just in a sh**** mood and you throwin a b fit, everything seems to piss you off. And even if you get decent service, but in your eyes you got bad service, you leave $0?

I'm not an emotional dude like that. So if I don't leave a tip, the service was awful. I consider myself to be a generous tipper.

eek.gif
eek.gif
at that user name to post content ratio.

it's off the friggin charts.
Man if I cant rely on nothing else in life, I can rely on my lulz when I go on NT

Oh, and if you get bad service, it's customary to give a tip of $.02, that's where the phrase "my two cents" comes from, its usually when you have something to complain about.

It might have been a to-go order, in which not even a 1 cent tip should be left.
Naw dude, that's NOT cool. Anytime someone does a service for you that you're too lazy to do, you tip. Period. If you don't wanna tip, stay home and cook your own meal

The to-go person DOES NOTHING BUT WALK 10 feet and pick up the food from the rack it's sitting on, oh... maybe they grab some utensils. Maybe. 

I'll be damned if I'm paying $15+ to a restaurant in addition to a tip because someone walked in the kitchen and handed me my food. BTW, those people get paid an hourly rate and some don't even see the tips, so again... not even 1 cent should be left.

This... I'm a cook and never get a tip....

One time I had a customer tip me about 20% on 80. She then handed me an additional 10 bucks for the person who cooked her steak. I handed went into the kitchen and handed it to him and his face lit up like a XMAS tree.

It might have been a to-go order, in which not even a 1 cent tip should be left.
Naw dude, that's NOT cool. Anytime someone does a service for you that you're too lazy to do, you tip. Period. If you don't wanna tip, stay home and cook your own meal

The to-go person DOES NOTHING BUT WALK 10 feet and pick up the food from the rack it's sitting on, oh... maybe they grab some utensils. Maybe. 

I'll be damned if I'm paying $15+ to a restaurant in addition to a tip because someone walked in the kitchen and handed me my food. BTW, those people get paid an hourly rate and some don't even see the tips, so again... not even 1 cent should be left.

If anybody is getting tipped it should be the cooks in that situation.

I'll gladly get my food myself to be that more clearer and cut out the middleman.

How much do cooks get paid?

Those cats ve back there working like they trappin...

Wish there was a way to directly tip the cook. :frown:

Like I said earlier, some of you dudes tip heavy just to tell the world that you tip heavy. Doesn't make you a better human even though you try to make it out to be that way. The whole, "I tip better than you because I care for the well being of my fellow man" talk is for the birds. You make it seem like these servers are deaf - quadruple amputees the way you talk about them.

Back
Top Bottom