Early Jordan Release INFO. Its time everyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm on SneakerHeathen with this one. More than one pair of Concord "samples" with 45 is kinda fishy. I mean, NikeDealer said himself that Randy has crazy access to crazy resources. It only seems logical that these 45 Concords are just straight doctored. I think that these 45 Concords are blatantly fake. Maybe Drake got his from Randy? lmao.

I remember someone PMing me, and posting about Marquee Sole's CDP 3s not having any "stuffing"? in the top ankle liner.
this was 3 years ago

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

sthebest wrote: And he has pairs of other shoes for sale that have only been shown in a catalogue pic, such as the Pink GS IVs. If that doesnt spell suspect, I don't know what does. 

who in they're right mind would purposely make fakes of this shoe especially in a gs size. doesn't make sense. THEYRE REAL PEOPLE JUST UNDER THE TABLE.
Youre thinking of GS as in the kids size aspect. I know many female collectors who are GS size. I know chicks whose collection that would crap on most dudes (my girl is one, and my sisters are two more, Im not even going to mention the various female collectors in Chicago, Texas, Cali, and New York..and thats just the tip of the iceberg). Trust me my dude, its PLENTY of money in GS releases. And Randy's old fake site Kitty Pig actually had fakes in GS sizes.
it's debatable whether these are just horrible grade sneakers or high grade fakes, but I do know its illegal to sell them and unauthorized by Nike. the way I see it, these factory workers are finally fed up with making scraps and are making these sneakers to make extra money. 

"High grade fakes" is just a term that seems funny to me lol. I feel that they're an inappropriate term for all of this.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

Okay I am tired of all the people complaining about early Jordan release sites selling fakes. This is not true and extremely idiotic to say. What you are buying from early Jordan selling sites are UNSTAMPED B-Gade sneakers. Nike sells to these companies like SDS because they are located close to the production offices, which equals cheap shipping. As I posted in a previous thread, B-grades use to be thrown away in the old days, but now when money is a factor NIKE is looking to maximize profits. This is coming from a reliable source that I can't name.
Stop it Randy.

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

Okay I am tired of all the people complaining about early Jordan release sites selling fakes. This is not true and extremely idiotic to say. What you are buying from early Jordan selling sites are UNSTAMPED B-Gade sneakers. Nike sells to these companies like SDS because they are located close to the production offices, which equals cheap shipping. As I posted in a previous thread, B-grades use to be thrown away in the old days, but now when money is a factor NIKE is looking to maximize profits. This is coming from a reliable source that I can't name.
Stop it Randy.
Hilarious! ^ Thanks for that.  
Again, A big thanks to ijapino & all who contribute to the Legit List on NT as well as putting "non-authorized" seller's that mislead customers on blast.  We need this in the community more than ever before.  

1man2lives... this is not conjecture speculation or my opinion its fact.

Gentry, GARY DESTEFANO (look him up) and Trevor Edwards about Nike possibly having a program or situation where they may sell B Grades or less than B Grades to local non authorized asian web site owners or local vendors.

All said NO.

Do you all realize HERE in the US and overseas Nike Shreds REAL Grade A (if that is a term) kicks that have nothing wrong with them that are samples so they can grind it up for Basketball Courts or such?

Why would they sell it to sites for an additional few bucks....and they are a multi billion dollar company? Just think about it fellas. lol.

I'm not saying girls don't buy kicks. But out of a site of 20+ shoes only 1 or 2 gs pairs. Why not produce gs's of every pair. If this ain't the best indication of them being real idk what is.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

I'm not saying girls don't buy kicks. But out of a site of 20+ shoes only 1 or 2 gs pairs. Why not produce gs's of every pair. If this ain't the best indication of them being real idk what is.
Hes probably just testing them out to see how they would sell. Do note that all of the GS shoes for sale on Randy's site are IVs (DBs, Pinks, and Cements). In addition, Black Cement IIIs in GS size were available before the release date, as well as Concords. These fake makers are making shoes that they know are going to be most in demand with the women. You really can't take it as a indication of being real.
And fake makers are a lot more advanced than people are giving them credit for. For instance, you can get Gucci and Louis receipts and shopping bags now with your knockoff purchases. And they have fake Iphones and Ipads. And those IVs that people were going so hard for around April Fools Day?

1%252520%252528329%252529.JPG

The pics came from a fake site, yet fooled the entire Internet. Air Randy has PLENTY of resources so he can pretty much make and sell anything he want. Its like that guy Lu and his frontman Screech were doctoring GR Jordans and making them into PEs. they made thousands off the whole scam. They were able to make PE tags and stitch numbers to many coveted Jordans (the 45 Chicago Xs come to mind).

I just read that entire thread yesterday and have to say that it was 
eek.gif
.  The main thing that I took away from it was the amount of damage that can be done with one legit shoe and access to people skilled in the production/alteration/manufacturing of shoes.  It's been widely accepted that LEGIT shoes do in fact leak out from factories during production prior to release.  Yet, I would think the sizes available would be rather limited and extremely unpredictable.  I mean it's not like they really need to reverse engineer the XI's per se anymore, because they've been attempting to remake the same shoe for the past 16 years.
JB can't even perfectly recreate their own shoes, so how can these re-sellers?

Whether we agree or not with their decisions, design/material changes are all conscious decisions made by JB.  People complained the toe box on 3's and 13's creased too easily, so they switched to some pleather u can drive a mack truck over.

Final thing that has stuck with me about the whole SDS, AR, et al. fiasco is the pricing point of the shoes.  We've seen catalog shots announcing new shoes, and if I remember correctly, FTL, FL, Eastbay pay about $92 per pair on 11's.  Since Nike likely makes the shoes for $5 or less it's likely that Nike and their retailers get about the same profit per pair of about $90.  Although AR, SDS and such obviously wont experience the same economies of scale as Nike/JB (per unit savings based on size of operation).  Who's to say that they can't get access to quality materials and produce a great replica for $50-$100 and still make as much profit per pair as any authorized retailer.  With access to one legit shoe, bootleggers can easily make the necessary changes to match the current release (blue tinted soles, reversed jumpman, etc).  And once those recreations are being produced, why not sprinkle the few legit pairs they could obtain in to spread doubt among consumers (they are fake, "well mine are real, they are legit").

Feel free to correct any misconceptions I may have.  Just my $.02 from an outsider.

Originally Posted by TheDanimal

eek.gif
.  The main thing that I took away from it was the amount of damage that can be done with one legit shoe and access to people skilled in the production/alteration/manufacturing of shoes.  It's been widely accepted that LEGIT shoes do in fact leak out from factories during production prior to release.  Yet, I would think the sizes available would be rather limited and extremely unpredictable.  I mean it's not like they really need to reverse engineer the XI's per se anymore, because they've been attempting to remake the same shoe for the past 16 years.

Whether we agree or not with their decisions, design/material changes are all conscious decisions made by JB.  People complained the toe box on 3's and 13's creased too easily, so they switched to some pleather u can drive a mack truck over.

Final thing that has stuck with me about the whole SDS, AR, et al. fiasco is the pricing point of the shoes.  We've seen catalog shots announcing new shoes, and if I remember correctly, FTL, FL, Eastbay pay about $92 per pair on 11's.  Since Nike likely makes the shoes for $5 or less it's likely that Nike and their retailers get about the same profit per pair of about $90.  Although AR, SDS and such obviously wont experience the same economies of scale as Nike/JB (per unit savings based on size of operation).  Who's to say that they can't get access to quality materials and produce a great replica for $50-$100 and still make as much profit per pair as any authorized retailer.  With access to one legit shoe, bootleggers can easily make the necessary changes to match the current release (blue tinted soles, reversed jumpman, etc).  And once those recreations are being produced, why not sprinkle the few legit pairs they could obtain in to spread doubt among consumers (they are fake, "well mine are real, they are legit").

Feel free to correct any misconceptions I may have.  Just my $.02 from an outsider.

QFT

eek.gif

So you're saying that AR, SDS ,etc aren't actually getting supplied from factories but have access to the same materials (or quality materials that are the same/almost the same) to manufacture their own pairs?

Originally Posted by DRO3000

eek.gif

QFT
QFT2

Ok, so unauthorized, illegally obtained decent-good quality sneakers from unauthorized dealers are fakes/bootlegs/grey market products. So what is the official term for store-bought pre yellowed fire red 5s, sub par quality space jams, CDP 11s with major shape and durability issues? I'm not defending fakes but nowadays its like the only difference in the legitimacy of kicks(especially jordans) is based off of who and where you bought them from.You can go to footaction, footlocker, DTLR, or any authorized jordan/nike retailer and still walk out withauthentic crap quality kicks buy at least they're real right? Lol...........I have never purchased early release js from online retailers but I dont knock anyone who does because you are liable to walk out if the store with the same or even worse authentic crap.

I'm saying it's doubtful that SDS, AR and others get their entire supplies from Nike factories.  I have zero idea about the actual construction methods inside JB factories, but let's examine the assumption that sites like these are selling overruns or b-grades.  I'd assume that these mass produced shoes are made on some type of assembly line, and likely machining is set up to produce one size per line or something of that nature.  If you get a damaged shoe and they take out the 50 pairs before and after the defective pair, wouldn't that still leave you with only one size? (and for that matter wouldn't they be either all right or left shoes?)  How can these sites have so many FSR's available if their primary method of obtaining shoes appears to be so unreliable and unpredictable.  (I could be completely wrong, but would love the input of someone informed about actual production methods.)
Traditional flea market fakes have always used inferior materials, hence why they only cost $70.  For the sometimes double and triple retail prices these early releases sell for, why can't they afford to do the same thing with better materials?

I'm saying it's doubtful that SDS, AR and others get their entire supplies from Nike factories.  I have zero idea about the actual construction methods inside JB factories, but let's examine the assumption that sites like these are selling overruns or b-grades.  I'd assume that these mass produced shoes are made on some type of assembly line, and likely machining is set up to produce one size per line or something of that nature.  If you get a damaged shoe and they take out the 50 pairs before and after the defective pair, wouldn't that still leave you with only one size? (and for that matter wouldn't they be either all right or left shoes?)  How can these sites have so many FSR's available if their primary method of obtaining shoes appears to be so unreliable and unpredictable.  (I could be completely wrong, but would love the input of someone informed about actual production methods.)
Traditional flea market fakes have always used inferior materials, hence why they only cost $70.  For the sometimes double and triple retail prices these early releases sell for, why can't they afford to do the same thing with better materials?

Considering a lot of them are gr's that means atleast 100-150k pairs all the early sites are selling maybe a 1000 pairs combined. I'm sure there tons of pairs that get tossed.

Originally Posted by DCmetroArea

Ok, so unauthorized, illegally obtained decent-good quality sneakers from unauthorized dealers are fakes/bootlegs/grey market products. So what is the official term for store-bought pre yellowed fire red 5s, sub par quality space jams, CDP 11s with major shape and durability issues? I'm not defending fakes but nowadays its like the only difference in the legitimacy of kicks(especially jordans) is based off of who and where you bought them from.You can go to footaction, footlocker, DTLR, or any authorized jordan/nike retailer and still walk out withauthentic crap quality kicks buy at least they're real right? Lol...........I have never purchased early release js from online retailers but I dont knock anyone who does because you are liable to walk out if the store with the same or even worse authentic crap.
my thoughts exactly

DCmetroArea, those are all failures on the part of JB/Nike's quality control department.  My RD Black Cements had a crease/extra tumble near one of the top eyelets, RD flint 13's and altitude 13's had wrinkling on the mesh, and my RD Black Metallic 5's had some excess glue.  While it is disappointing that shoes i spent $150-$160 have some flaws, I wear all of them, and once worn it doesn't really make a difference.
The sad part is that buying from an authorized retailer may be the only true way to know that shoes are authentic nowadays.  JB has no incentive to invest in better quality control. Why would they when they see people spending double retail for early release shoes, that at best never passed through quality control, or are straight up fake?  Most retro's sell out before stores need to discount, and most retro's in OG colorways sell out instantly or within a couple days of release. JB is still making their money despite the poor quality control.  If I can't buy a shoe on RD then I missed out on buying that shoe.  Places like flight club and other reputable re-sellers are able to price gouge because people will pay extra to ensure that they are getting real shoes.

While JB/Nike has been cutting costs (painted v dyed midsole on 3's), they do attempt to correct some mistakes with later releases (thinner paint less likely to chip on 2011 3's).  Some material changes are probably a direct response to forums like this: metallic 5's toebox crease too easy, so they use a more crease resistant nubuck instead of the old durabuck.

Why is this conversation being had again didn't we already explain and talk about the same stuff in the Concord XI thread???
images

I've read the Concord thread since it blew up, and obviously this thread was created as an extension/response to everything raised in that thread. I just read http://niketalk.yuku.com/.../WOW?page=1#.TuIkRrLNlGU yesterday (since I'm a newb here), where people bought authentic OG's, PE's and modified OG shoes which are inherently valuable in order to make more money. In that thread, authentic PE's were used as a template to modify legit OG's to appear to be PE's or game worn shoes.
Can't the same logic be applied to early release shoes? A few legit leaked shoes being used to perfect replicas.

The only OG Jordans I owned were the original Jumpman Team Pro black/white/red. My grails are the black toe 13's He Got Game/CDP. I missed out on the OGs, and didn't know about the CDP, but you can be damn sure I'll be rocking the 2016(or whenever). I may have to wait, the quality might be lower, and small details may be changed/omitted, but I'd rather be certain that they are authentic. I've wanted them since I was eleven years old, so I can wait a few more years.

Danimal.. you are on the right path my man.

What many people dont understand is this.

Nike sells most shoes to their retailers for 40% of the MSRP or 60% of the MSRP%

You see the SAME versions of these shoes on websites which house illegal shoes at that SAME price.

Why? Because it costs both the same amount to MAKE the shoe and they sell it for about the same price WHOLE SALE.

To the CORRECT fact that you stated Jordan cant re-release a shoe the same way twice is because they literally recreate the tech pack. NOT MOLDs. lol.

High grade fakes OR Replicas as stated made from the same materials OR better are made from REAL Engineered tech specs.. developed into the patterns... NOT MOLDS.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by DRO3000

eek.gif

QFT
QFT2

50~100?  Real Jordans/Nike dont even cost 50~100 to make.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom