Early Jordan Release INFO. Its time everyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Ivehademall

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Stop it Randy.
Hilarious! ^ Thanks for that.  
Again, A big thanks to ijapino & all who contribute to the Legit List on NT as well as putting "non-authorized" seller's that mislead customers on blast.  We need this in the community more than ever before.  
Agreed.

For what its worth,
Air Randy messaged be about buying a few pairs of my unreleased samples from my collection a few months back.
Not sure what he was planning on doing with them or if he collects them now..but take it for what its worth.

i dont see the point of ever foolin with these early release sellers cuz the double up on retail for fakes b grades or whatever the f#%k they are, when for the same price or a little less or more you can find some ogs or previous retros if you do your homework ds or in great condition (unless u want columbias lol) whats the point of havin them early anyway??? to stunt?? for WHO? MOST !+%$!% dont know THAT much about the shoe game. so do your really care that much about dudes givin u that much attention??? for me ill always cop rd and if i miss em ill pay a lil more to the reseller cuz i know there real not all the resellers are !%%holes about their prices and even if they are it still probably isnt as bad as the early release price ......just sayin
EDIT: and i understand there are quality issues at times if you get em from the stores 2 but i open the box before i buy idk about you

I don't know why some people make the assumption that all people that buy early are just doing it to stunt lol. I mean yeah there are many that do but then again there are many people that do it just to secure a pair because (especially for super hyped releases like 11s) they don't have the opportunity to camp all night on RD (and still face the chance that by the time they're able to get in their size has already been sold out) or don't have the opportunity to try to get em online at midnight (maybe they're busy with family?). But it is true that if you can wait it out long enough and do your homework you can run into someone who is selling their legit pair for a reasonable price.

Originally Posted by drewsone

I don't know why some people make the assumption that all people that buy early are just doing it to stunt lol. I mean yeah there are many that do but then again there are many people that do it just to secure a pair because (especially for super hyped releases like 11s) they don't have the opportunity to camp all night on RD (and still face the chance that by the time they're able to get in their size has already been sold out) or don't have the opportunity to try to get em online at midnight (maybe they're busy with family?). But it is true that if you can wait it out long enough and do your homework you can run into someone who is selling their legit pair for a reasonable price.
indifferent.gif

they're talking about sites that sell 6 months early,

not sites that have them 2 weeks early

Yeah but still, that's all I see on here when people talk about other people buying early. They always mention "stunting" and "other man's attention". Lol. Buying early used to not even really be a big deal until the Fake Ray Allen 13s, and the Concord thread, but then again those threads brought a whole different light on those websites. All I know is if I'm buying online I'm buying from sites I know that are legit, and AR was never one of them.

For the people defending Air Randy & similar online sellers, did you even watch the cool grey XI comparison video? On the pair of early releases, he was able to TEAR off the entire sole with his hands. The air bubble plate was also made entirely out of plastic, no air inside at all. Why would you pay $300+ for these bummy @#+ kicks??

THE SHOES THAT COME FROM AIR-RANDY, MARQUEESOLE.COM, etc are ALL FAKES, they don't have the same technology (i.e. air unit, real carbon fiber, etc.) They might use SOME of the same materials, or pretty close compared to JB. But the stuff inside the shoe is completely different. As in FAKE. Not B-GRADE material inside, not even D-GRADE.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

THE SHOES THAT COME FROM AIR-RANDY, MARQUEESOLE.COM, etc are ALL FAKES, they don't have the same technology (i.e. air unit, real carbon fiber, etc.)
i guess u didn't see da video, cuz BOTH sneakers had real carbon fiber, a better indicator for whats fake and whats real VS da "consistency of da phylon"
grin.gif
laugh.gif

All I know is if I'm buying online I'm buying from sites I know that are legit, and AR was never one of them.
you dunno that, because air randy has da red foamposites one pennys in stock as well, i want ya to make a case that those are fake too
grin.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know why some people make the assumption that all people that buy early are just doing it to stunt lol. I mean yeah there are many that do but then again there are many people that do it just to secure a pair
yea but even if they do, so what? now its criminal to stunt with sneakers early now?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
alot of ya crying crocodile tears up in here because da great % of da public who got paper can just outspend some of you and get whatever they want

early on these sites, im peepin da sodium levels on alot of ya, and it seems to me ya more mad that he's got kicks ya been dyin to "stunt" on but can't because he just happens to have em readily available for da right price.

do your homework ds or in great condition
some people are just NOT  in da business of buying used sneakers, no matter how good da condition is.

bottomline is no one here got a clear cut answer to these kicks, da most scrutiny has come from da XI's...what about 99% of everything else air randy and others carry? ya got no answer for..da ray allens for example have been bought by

other NTers from SDS and compared to pairs from da store and they matched up.

For the people defending Air Randy & similar online sellers, did you even watch the cool grey XI comparison video? On the pair of early releases, he was able to TEAR off the entire sole with his hands. The air bubble plate was also made entirely out of plastic, no air inside at all. Why would you pay $300+ for these bummy @#+ kicks??

THE SHOES THAT COME FROM AIR-RANDY, MARQUEESOLE.COM, etc are ALL FAKES, they don't have the same technology (i.e. air unit, real carbon fiber, etc.) They might use SOME of the same materials, or pretty close compared to JB. But the stuff inside the shoe is completely different. As in FAKE. Not B-GRADE material inside, not even D-GRADE.
Kinda like fake headphones.......the look the same, feel the same but the speaker quality isn't there and they sound like crap.  Ultimately you pay a premium for a Jordan brand sneaker not only for the looks but the tech.  Not having an air bubble defeats the purpose of buying Nike "AIR" Jordans, doesnt it????
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

THE SHOES THAT COME FROM AIR-RANDY, MARQUEESOLE.COM, etc are ALL FAKES, they don't have the same technology (i.e. air unit, real carbon fiber, etc.)
i guess u didn't see da video, cuz BOTH sneakers had real carbon fiber, a better indicator for whats fake and whats real VS da "consistency of da phylon"
grin.gif
laugh.gif

All I know is if I'm buying online I'm buying from sites I know that are legit, and AR was never one of them.
you dunno that, because air randy has da red foamposites one pennys in stock as well, i want ya to make a case that those are fake too
grin.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know why some people make the assumption that all people that buy early are just doing it to stunt lol. I mean yeah there are many that do but then again there are many people that do it just to secure a pair
yea but even if they do, so what? now its criminal to stunt with sneakers early now?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
alot of ya crying crocodile tears up in here because da great % of da public who got paper can just outspend some of you and get whatever they want

early on these sites, im peepin da sodium levels on alot of ya, and it seems to me ya more mad that he's got kicks ya been dyin to "stunt" on but can't because he just happens to have em readily available for da right price.

do your homework ds or in great condition
some people are just NOT  in da business of buying used sneakers, no matter how good da condition is.

bottomline is no one here got a clear cut answer to these kicks, da most scrutiny has come from da XI's...what about 99% of everything else air randy and others carry? ya got no answer for..da ray allens for example have been bought by

other NTers from SDS and compared to pairs from da store and they matched up.

Maybe you misunderstood what I said when you quoted my post lol. I was just saying I don't know why a lot of people automatically categorize people who buy early as people just trying to show off their shoes. If you looked around in some of the threads you'll see several people saying "why buy early? just to stunt? i guess another man's attention is important to you people who are getting got" and etc etc. I personally don't have a problem with people buying early to show off, I'm just saying it's not fair for people who are buying early for other circumstances to be categorized as people trying to show. But ThunderChunk made a good point about there being a huge difference in sites that are selling them 2 weeks early vs. the sites that have them 6 months in advance. And I think you misread my other statement I made about AR. I said I'll only buy from sites that I KNOW ARE LEGIT. When I said "AR isn't one of them" it's because I don't know if they're legit or not lol. I ain't salty, I ain't crying or anything. Just waiting for the exploitation of how these sites are getting their shoes. Who knows if they're selling shoes from Nike contracted factories that Nike told the factories to trash, or if they have access to those factories themselves and are producing pairs for their sites, or if they have access to the same materials and are using other factories to manufacture shoes for their sites, or if they're stealing them from the Nike contracted factories, or if they're making them in their freaking basement. Someone made a point about Randy having unprecedented access to a number of different resources, and I definitely agree with that.

ninjahood - You say people compared the ray allen xiii from HoH to the xiiis from SDS and they matched up. Did they open the shoe up and see what was inside? Because if they did, they would find the same exact bootleg material that was found in the cool greys. Why would they be any different? Are you that ignorant my man?? Keep stuntin n your air-randys playa.

^^ Thus is why I said earlier in the thread that more than one pair of shoes needs to be dissected. I mean, what if nightwing's pair of Cool Greys from VMV was like the only one that didn't have a inflated air bag or had midsoles that was so soft that he can shred it by barehand? I mean it's unlikely and I'm sure many people received pairs just like his or even worse, but can 1 pair of dissected Cool Greys really speak for the thousands that have been pumped out? And someone else mentioned that maybe he damaged the shoe when he heated it with his blow dryer lol. Every pair of shoe has it's inconsistencies from the next. It's been proven over and over again on RD of different shoes. There will always be some that are better than others. 

i seriously doubt all this drama is because we don't have the "paper" to "stunt". it seems like a normal backlash against sellers slinging fake crap. i doubt the thousands of people hating on air randy, marqueesole, etc are all too broke to buy their kicks, but that's just me. i can see why people wanna buy from these sites, obviously they're attempting to break necks wearing kicks 3+ months early. but honestly after seeing the CG XI comparison i don't understand HOW anyone would be comfortable enough to buy from any of them again. it is not worth the risk for the price. you might as well wipe your @%*@ with $300+. and i would love to hear a defense from an air randy supporter for the XI concord "45 samples" they had up... please try and explain their authenticity, then tell me they don't sell rip offs.

ninjahood - You say people compared the ray allen xiii from HoH to the xiiis from SDS and they matched up. Did they open the shoe up and see what was inside? Because if they did, they would find the same exact bootleg material that was found in the cool greys. Why would they be any different?
point is, how do u know this as a fact? you dont.

you dont even know is every single pair had a faulty air bag.

i know when i worked at a sneaker store way back when they carried da flightposite I's in silver (OG run) and someone returned a pair because da insole looked like it was impregnated, turns out that particular model had a faulty Zoom air unit and expanded passed da

glued insoles and made a bubble....

unless you know for sure that those ray allen XIII's are made with materials other then authentic pairs (which they seem to match according to first hand accounts from NTers who have purchased em) then all you are doing is speculating.

I think all anyone is doing right now is speculating, but most people have their minds made up that everything from AR, SDS, etc. is fake. And there are still a few that are saying they're real because they're using the same materials but aren't authorized. One of my buds told me that the factories can just make them and pump them out and sell them to the sites as wholesale, which explains why so many sites gets FSR's and negates the theory that the sites are selling pairs that were meant to be destroyed because the factories found a defect (the 50 before and 50 after rule). In other words, sites order from them, and the factories produce them. And since so many sites order so many, they crank them out as fast as possible without doing any real QC, which explains the trashy quality on so many of the pairs. But again, that can be just pure speculation. I can't take his word for it because I haven't been in those factories to see this process myself.

Originally Posted by rareair45

ninjahood - You say people compared the ray allen xiii from HoH to the xiiis from SDS and they matched up. Did they open the shoe up and see what was inside? Because if they did, they would find the same exact bootleg material that was found in the cool greys. Why would they be any different?

i know when i worked at a sneaker store way back when they carried da flightposite I's in silver (OG run) and someone returned a pair because da insole looked like it was impregnated, turns out that particular model had a faulty Zoom air unit and expanded passed da

unless you know for sure that those ray allen XIII's are made with materials other then authentic pairs (which they seem to match according to first hand accounts from NTers who have purchased em) then all you are doing is speculating.
Why in the world would they sell Ray Allen 13s for 189.99 on some early sites........I was offered 400 pairs of the Ray Allen 13s from overseas early sites..when there wasn't even suppose to be that many produced...What many people don't know is that these early release sites are giving ridiculously low prices to retailers such as myself to try to move a larger volume of them at a time. Legit suppliers would never move you pairs of the Hottest sneakers for prices this low.
Just look at the price disparity.
http://www.flightclubny.c...amp;sc=aj13&i=011449

http://www.slamdunkspace....h=98&products_id=109

Why in the world would they sell Ray Allen 13s for 189.99 on some early sites........I was offered 400 pairs of the Ray Allen 13s from overseas early sites..when there wasn't even suppose to be that many produced...What many people don't know is that these early release sites are giving ridiculously low prices to retailers such as myself to try to move a larger volume of them at a time. Legit suppliers would never move you pairs of the Hottest sneakers for prices this low.
Just look at the price disparity.
http://www.flightclubny.c...amp;sc=aj13&i=011449

http://www.slamdunkspace....h=98&products_id=109
are we REALLY using flightclub as a barometer for market value?
laugh.gif

ya tryin to pin these with everything BUT whats in front of you, which are da kicks.

IMO the shoes having an unfilled airbag is further evidence that these are made with real materials, but smuggled out of the factory before completion.

I examined many of my shoes the other day and found consistent pattern that almost all shoes with encapsulated Air-Sole Units have a small hole under the insole (I have been told this hole is where the Air is injected).

Can someone confirm that this hole is used to fill the airbags ?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
everybody else does 
eyes.gif

NTers hate FC as if sneakers arent run by overpaying hypebeasts and resellers anyway 
laugh.gif

flightclub prices aren't true market value...average prices on ended auctions on ebay tell a MUCH accurate story on how much a sneaker is worth....

ya forget flightclub is brick and mortar plus it provides a service so thats all included in da price.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
everybody else does 
eyes.gif

NTers hate FC as if sneakers arent run by overpaying hypebeasts and resellers anyway 
laugh.gif
flightclub prices aren't true market value...average prices on ended auctions on ebay tell a MUCH accurate story on how much a sneaker is worth....

ya forget flightclub is brick and mortar plus it provides a service so thats all included in da price.
yup, just subtract 20%
but other consignment shops use FC prices as a rule of thumb (they just go slightly lower)
ebay is cheaper, but if FC prices rise, ebay prices rise.

for a majority of "sneakerheads" there are only 2 places to check for prices, ebay and FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom