Early Jordan Release INFO. Its time everyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by B0R0UGH

Here's another youtube vid of this dude comparing Cool Grey XI's... retail (pick your shoes) VS 'early release' (VMV inc.) Very detailed video..

Thanks bro for the video. It was very long but very informative. Now I have to admit that these sites do sell FAKES mixed with legit ones (I think). I was one of those people who said that these early release sites sell authentic shoes. My statement was incorrect. This is the best video that I seen by far and I hope that EVERYONE watch it. But if you do not have enough time to watch the entire video (over 40 min), start from the 30 min mark and that when things get real.

Originally Posted by scoop99

Here's another youtube vid of this dude comparing Cool Grey XI's... retail (pick your shoes) VS 'early release' (VMV inc.) Very detailed video..

Thanks bro for the video. It was very long but very informative. Now I have to admit that these sites do sell FAKES mixed with legit ones (I think). I was one of those people who said that these early release sites sell authentic shoes. My statement was incorrect. This is the best video that I seen by far and I hope that EVERYONE watch it. But if you do not have enough time to watch the entire video (over 40 min), start from the 30 min mark and that when things get real.

thanks. I am going to watch the video! So, is  "deadstockshoes" or "sneaker.st" trustable? 

I never post any more, but had to jump in on this one. I design and make basketball t-shirts, and end up screwing up once in awhile and getting what you would call a B-grade or irregular shirt. If I have a dope new shirt I'm planning on releasing, that I think is going to sell well, there is no way in hell I'm releasing all the screw-ups or B-grades months early to random websites to sell. I hate wasting them and would love to at least make my money back on them, but that would be a ridiculous business move. Nike is not that stupid. Think about it people why would any company do that? Maybe after sales have died down from the release date if the company is desperate. I've also done 2 commercials for Nike and 2 photoshoots and they are not that cheap either lol.   

Yeah sorry I forgot to warn about the length of it, but the guy literally goes through every aspect.. I also thought these sites were legit at first, didn't order anything 'early' before and won't ever now

you should now know the difference between buying a fake or a b grade shoe,if not you deserve what you pay for.

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

you should now know the difference between buying a fake or a b grade shoe,if not you deserve what you pay for.
False Statement.
You obviously didnt watch the video nor know how far fakes have come my man.

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

thanks. I am going to watch the video! So, is  "deadstockshoes" or "sneaker.st" trustable? 

Although I never brought from them before, but they are legit to my knowledge.

I don't even mess with Air Jordan 11's anymore or people much younger than me that do sneaker videos...

But Nightwing destroyed it! I watched that whole thing as I stay vigilante in my stance against variants/fakes.
I am happy that perhaps his voice can make some impact among his peers. More example videos like his, more evidence
would help things.

I've never participated in any of this pre-release/overshore release/website madness in all my years obsessing over sneakers,
yet me & everyone else on NT or whatever are made suckers over all this nonsense. Stop fronting.

That video should end this debate. These early release sites are selling fakes point blank period.

DEAR EARLY/grey market SELLERS

if you can fix the CEMENT IVs and put 'NIKE AIR' on the back I'm in for 4 pairs 
devil.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that video made me look at early release shoes in a whole nother light. they obviously aren't what nike releases. over priced fakes that pretty much use the same materials. high quality but not legitimate shoes. never buying from an early release site, ever.

Originally Posted by AEA18

That video should end this debate. These early release sites are selling fakes point blank period.

"In my opinion, if a product comes from the factory without it being approved or distributed by the company itself it is not authentic."

thats on da video description, and i disagree with it.

if it comes from da factory, i dont care if its been approved or not, its real..illegal? sure, grey market? absolutely....but real  nonetheless.

and da more i watch this video, da more its easily debunkable...i mean i used to work at various sneaker stores for about a decade...im watchin homie microscope subtle differences which IMO is pretty irrelevant considering ACTUAL pairs

from da stores ALL have subtile differences to begin with...if he said da VMV pair and da pickyourshoes pairs is identical material wise...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

"In my opinion, if a product comes from the factory without it being approved or distributed by the company itself it is not authentic."

if it comes from da factory, i dont care if its been approved or not, its real..illegal? sure, grey market? absolutely....but real  nonetheless.

Did you even watch the video though? The midsole of the shoe isn't even made of the same material. Dude ripped the midsole apart with his bare hands. All this talk about how the shoes are made with the exact same materials can be deaded.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

False Statement.
You obviously didnt watch the video nor know how far fakes have come my man.

he doesnt know the difference himself, he posted "fake" with no explanation three times and that is why he is unable to post in the price/legit check forums

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Did you even watch the video though? The midsole of the shoe isn't even made of the same material. Dude ripped the midsole apart with his bare hands. All this talk about how the shoes are made with the exact same materials can be deaded.
i seen da whole video, im still not convinced...microscopic stitch difference? millimeter off jordan in da sole? phylon composition thats NEVER

da same on sneakers? with forensics on boxes that even nike themselves can't get right?
laugh.gif
this $+*% turning into some nerd pokemon card inspection collection....

da more i heard him tryin to explain himself da more even he didnt sound sure of what da hell he was talkin about...da materials are 100% official, and they were made eariler..what else is there need to be said? they came from da same factory with real material.

i can give a rats %@% if nike green lighted their production..as long as they were made with their materials in their facilities then they real...if nike kept a clean house none of this would happen, but that would mean actually paying those workers what they're worth...like

that's gonna happen
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

i seen da whole video, im still not convinced...microscopic stitch difference? millimeter off jordan in da sole? phylon composition thats NEVER

da same on sneakers? with forensics on boxes that even nike themselves can't get right?
laugh.gif
this $+*% turning into some nerd pokemon card inspection collection....

da more i heard him tryin to explain himself da more even he didnt sound sure of what da hell he was talkin about...da materials are 100% official, and they were made eariler..what else is there need to be said? they came from da same factory with real material.

i can give a rats %@% if nike green lighted their production..as long as they were made with their materials in their facilities then they real...if nike kept a clean house none of this would happen, but that would mean actually paying those workers what they're worth...like

that's gonna happen
grin.gif
laugh.gif
AIRBAG!!!! 

Seriously give up dude......I know which side you've been on through this debate but seriously, know when you're wrong and admit it and move on.  It's obvious you have a closet FULL of VMV AR and SDS purchased sneakers......It sucks but being in denial and telling people on here that it's all good theyre just subtle differences is absurd at the very least.   I agree that some of the details he speaks of can be found on authentic pairs but you have to be a complete IDIOT to think those are real........I don't know what else people need to see to realize whats up.  Im no expert but I call it like I see it and its pretty clear to "see" whats going on smh

I ain't buy +#%! from any early seller..period.

Da problem still lies with calling these fake, da video said himzelf HE DOESN'T

KNOW if they are b grades, stolen, etc.

Da air bubbles are flat, how do we know they weren't damaged with

Da blow dryer he used to rip that sneaker apart?

Real materials from actual factories made da same way ≠ fake.

Grey market is da correct term for these.

Although I disagree with his use of the English language I'm going to have to agree with ninjahood for now. I just can't believe the idea that the difference between "real" and "fake" at this point is just an approval from Nike. Because if I believe that then all I am buying on release date is "Nike approved" fakes. I mean come on guys, is that really what this has come to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom